Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine (41765 Views)

Burkina Faso Insurgents Gather In Motorcycle Motorcade (video) / Armed Protesters In Camo Demonstrate Against Stay-At-Home Orders In Kansas, US / Thousands Gather On The Street Of Baghdad For General Soleimani's Funeral(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by FarmTech(m): 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

I have a question for Nigerian Christians.

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Remember, they’re God’s covenant people hmmm?
There fate will be fatal. They will suffer greatly till they believe in Christ.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Styluss: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
But you forgot to stand with the people whose land was stole and left to rot in perpectual poverty. The people who have been living in the largest open Prison since 2007. You are a terrible being and an hypocrite too.

OkCornel:
I stand with the innocent victims of Hamas’ brutality. I stand with the Palestine Christians who are caught in the crossfire of this conflict. I stand with the morally upright and moderate Muslims and other religious people affected as well.

Terrorists and fanatics, it will never be well with you.

Off topic:

What is the fate of Israelis who refuse to accept Jesus as their saviour when they die?

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
FarmTech:

There fate will be fatal. They will suffer greatly till they believe in Christ.

What of the ones who practiced Judaism from 1st century AD till date that are dead now?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
Styluss:
But you forgot to stand with the people whose land was stole and left to rot in perpectual poverty. The people who have been living in the largest open Prison since 2007. You are a terrible being and an hypocrite too.

If you’re not an illiterate, read where I wrote I stand with the morally upright Palestinians. I will never be in support of terrorism, or taking the life of innocent civilians, be you Hamas or Israeli soldier.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:
IOff topic:

What does the Bible say about that according to what you read the English version
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
OmoGomesIlorin:

What does the Bible say about that according to what you read the English version

People will be judged according to their works, and their names searched for in the book of life - Revelation 20 v 11-15.

Only the pure in heart will see God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OmoGomesIlorin: 8:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

People will be judged according to their works, and their names searched for in the book of life - Revelation 20 v 11-15.

Only the pure in heart will see God.

Good you are not far from the Truth
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Horus(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deDu9olq3FQ?si=rPOqtkZgcSSaz8yo

Thousands in Pro-Palestine Protest in London
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Idaytesj29(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Whytelyon:

I day sleep you pour water for bed. How u take want make I react?
Na the same thing way Palestine do Israel. And you expect they should take it very lightly ? Ngwa tell us, how u take understand war crimes in this aspect. You Muslims like to bend Anything to fit your claims, see Sharia, see your Qur'an concerning 4 women, see the one concerning sex slaves, just anything to make Una happy , Una go just Bend law.

Tueh!

You simple do not know what goes on over there, it didn't start with Hamas attack.... Its a decade long conflicts and building tensions over time.

And pls, not everyone who condemn Israel for this war is a Muslim.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by dreu2fine(m): 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fuckingmallam45:

Nobody is happy about that, fine, Hamas are terrorists, they are terrible, but what about the good people of Gaza? Should the world allow these good people to be wasted just like that? All what we are calling for is peace
With terrorist
Isreal are good people they allowed the Palestine to work in Israel
Come to hospital in Israel
Isreal give them electricity
Bros them try
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2023
You are a big clown. Muslims kill Christians, Jews don't. Infact all over the world Muslims have issues with every religion. They kill Hindus, Kill Christians and Kill Jews. But you see the present day Isreal will return any evil in multiple folds so you learn to be tolerant.
OkCornel:

Excuse me, who killed Jesus?

Who persecuted the early Christians in Jerusalem/Israel? Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Styluss: 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2023
In the process of freedom, there are collateral damages. Its not so bad if Israel suffers from some of the blows they dish out steadily to palestinians

OkCornel:

If you’re not an illiterate, read where I wrote I stand with the morally upright Palestinians. I will never be in support of terrorism, or taking the life of innocent civilians, be you Hamas or Israeli soldier.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 9:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Masterito:
You are a big clown. Muslims kill Christians, Jews don't. Infact all over the world Muslims have issues with every religion. They kill Hindus, Kill Christians and Kill Jews. But you see the present day Isreal will return any evil in multiple folds so you learn to be tolerant.

So how does your argument help Palestine Christians caught in the crossfire of the conflict which none of you even spare a second to pray for?

Let me guess, y’all think all Palestinians are blood thirsty Hamas apologists right?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Masterito(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
Since when do you start caring about Palestine chrisitanns lol. Stop playing this game of deceit. You are now concerned about Palestine chrisitans you call and see asinfedels? Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. Christians are safe with Jews than Muslims, let that sink.
OkCornel:

So how does your argument help Palestine Christians caught in the crossfire of the conflict which none of you even spare a second to pray for?

Let me guess, y’all think all Palestinians are blood thirsty Hamas apologists right?

1 Like

Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Chris2863(m): 10:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

So they told you all Muslims are blood thirsty including Dangote and some of your Muslim relatives and neighbours?
of course. Nine out of every 10 Muslims are potential terr*ri*ts
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by TRAPLORD13: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Fvck Israel!
Go fvck yourself.
Or better still hang yourself
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by CoronaVirusPro: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
TRAPLORD13:

Go Bleep yourself

STFU!

Durocs don’t own fvcks!

Fvck you!
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by TRAPLORD13: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkCornel:

All Palestinians are anti semites because they don't believe in Israel's right to exist.
It plain and simple
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by TRAPLORD13: 10:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!

Durocs don’t own fvcks!

Fvck you!
Clown.
Israel will bomb them the hell out and nothing your pvnk ass can do about it.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by SharonLoveth(f): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hamas terrorist members are living with Palestinians people, why are they hidden them? Why not reporting them to appropriate authority outside Palestinian territory
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 11:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
TRAPLORD13:

All Palestinians are anti semites because they don't believe in Israel's right to exist.
It plain and simple

Even the Palestine Christians are anti semites?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 11:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
Chris2863:
of course. Nine out of every 10 Muslims are potential terr*ri*ts

Including your Muslim relatives and in-laws?

And what’s your take on the Christians that Marty Muslims?
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by OkCornel(m): 11:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Masterito:
Since when do you start caring about Palestine chrisitanns lol. Stop playing this game of deceit. You are now concerned about Palestine chrisitans you call and see asinfedels? Lol. Keep deceiving yourself. Christians are safe with Jews than Muslims, let that sink.

You’re just confirming the bias out there. Stand with Israel whilst Palestine Christians caught in the crossfire of the conflict can go to hell for all you care.

Lovely double standards of Nigerian Christians.
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 3:40am On Oct 15, 2023
chopnaira:

I think Israel has do e already. Gotten their own pound of flesh. At this point, they are losing the goodwill they previously had. It's now turning into a genocide.

People have started to see the West for it's hypocrisy.
Israel knows how to respond to Islamic terrorists, don't worry, they know when it is enough
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 3:58am On Oct 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

I am telling you. He will say, I was offering help to help you extinct these evil people but you kept them.

Deal with your mess. Danke!
you are just a pained Muslim, Israel will slaughter the terrorists
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 4:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Postinor:
bastard,russia don already warn israel sha, this war will be won by muslims inshallah
US have already deployed their carrier to the Mediterranean. Please I beg Russia to intervene, you think this is Ukraine where US has no interest....I don't Russia to give warning, let them bring in their warship...
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 4:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

This is the truth. But they won't agree. To them they are defending Christianity. Bunch of murderers. They are even worse than Hamas they are condemning.

Propaganda cannot kill the truth.

https://fb.watch/nGMtxloR2D/?mibextid=NnVzG8

https://fb.watch/nGO4SIDuW3/?mibextid=NnVzG8
When will Deborah you guys killed get justice? Christians abhor violence but thank God for the Jews at least they love violence like you guys. Una done see una mate, you can join Hamas if you wish
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Hideki(m): 4:29am On Oct 15, 2023
OkCornel:

You’re just confirming the bias out there. Stand with Israel whilst Palestine Christians caught in the crossfire of the conflict can go to hell for all you care.

Lovely double standards of Nigerian Christians.
Palestine Christians will soon be executed if the Palestinian Muslim get what they want. Ask Deborah
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by creativehubb: 5:28am On Oct 15, 2023
These are Muslims
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Whytelyon(m): 6:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You simple do not know what goes on over there, it didn't start with Hamas attack.... Its a decade long conflicts and building tensions over time.

And pls, not everyone who condemn Israel for this war is a Muslim.

Let me give you a summary, so you know I know something about this same conflict. In 1948 after the rift between the two sides of Israel and Palestine, UN stepped in for a peace accord and adviced that the two states unite and become one on the same land. Israel be called state of Israel and Palestine becomes state of Palestine (as they are both called today).

Israel accepted , Palestine refuted. Israel went on to deliver that waste land of Gaza , West Bank , and other parts of West Jerusalem. Palestine went on with their own lives.

Seeing Israel has developed that land, they decided to come back to accepting the same policies UN set for them before , Israel had moved on to something else , the only way to be heard is to mount conflicts here and there to fight and ridicule the Israelites, this apparently is what is bringing this trouble you see.

Now answer these questions
1.) The temple mount Solomon built, where was it built?

2.) The Mosque Al Aqsa , where was it built?

3.) King Solomon built a temple mount in the year 685 BC and Al Aqsa mosque was built by the year 1035 AD on the top of the temple mount. Would you call the Israelites the invaders?

4.) Do you know where Gaza is?

5.) What happened after 430 years isreal spent in Egypt , the land given to them to develop , where do you think the same land is ?

If you answer these questions without bias , the truth will come from there , I have up to 25 questions , when you respond I'd ask you the rest..
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2023
dreu2fine:

Stupid people so de are happy that Hamas is throwing rockets into Israel
U can't protect the cost of living in Nigeria.
Brainwash people,Hamas Don buy market
The land would be turn to rubbles .
Wish Israel apatheid to happen to you soon
Re: Thousands Gather In London To Demonstrate Support For Palestine by Tisham20(m): 7:36am On Oct 15, 2023
If e pain carry plane to Palestine and fight for ya people and stop disturbing us with protest in UK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Mamadou Gassama Honored At BET Award In USA / Taliban Bans Female Reporters From Working In State Television / Man Murders His Girlfriend’s Baby In Cameroon For Suspecting Her Of Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.