Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,724 members, 7,827,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops (48872 Views)

Hamas, Israeli Troops Clash In Gaza Ahead Of War’s ‘next Stage’ / Putin Addresses Russians After Failed Wagner Group "Coup" / Mohammed bin Salman Addresses World Economic Forum From The Desert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by PoliteActivist: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
Max24:

What has Tinubu got to do with the topic? Seems Tinubu is living rent-free in Obidients heads. Anyway Tinubu has been distributing positions to Agbadorians and Northern compatriots. What has Obi distributed to his Obidenses? Naso you go wail for nothing for the next 4years again ?

Haba! We're discussing war fronts, aren't we?? Which kain Obidient
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Free2Fly: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
They're fighting tiny, tiny Gaza

Tiny tiny Gaza massacred over 1300 of their people, got over 4600 injured and kidnapped over 150.

There's nothing like tiny Gaza here.

Again, there's still Iran at the background.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by peterboro: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If they're killing Hamas, nobody will complain. But bombing hospital, killing civilians, kids, blocking access to humanitarian & medical aid, that is war crimes & not military victory.

WHO CARES!

WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THE WAR?

WHAT WAS THEIR AIM?

2 Likes

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Namigotalktru: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
This man and his family are going straight to hell.

Is it not convenient once his people started protesting him to leave power “hamas” passes all the Israeli security and bombs civilians?

Anyone that sides with this despot needs to be in hell with him adding the fuel for the fires
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by tctrills: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexual country, beheaded babies liars. Any Christian supporting or praying for Israel i have just one prayer for you, you will give birth to a gay son and homosexual daughter, and i hope you pray for and support them the way you're supporting a homosexual country.

Are you a Christian, If you are, you will know that God does not answer foolish prayers. But obviously, you are not a Christian.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Pootle: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
see how men gallant...pain me say i no later be soldier
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Truths9ja: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
Isreal defence force are heavily prepared for the battle ahead against Hamas fighters

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by emapeteum(m): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
stupid land grabbing theives and propagandists, Gays and Homosexual country, beheaded babies liars. Any Christian supporting or praying for Israel i have just one prayer for you, you will give birth to a gay son and homosexual daughter, and i hope you pray for and support them the way you're supporting a homosexual country.
You are the most backward terrorist.You are up against the God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob.You slaughter babies and shout your gods name but when the Israelist counter the attack,you suddenly became sick.

2 Likes

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by turmacs(f): 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
tctrills:

Are you a Christian, If you are, you will know that God does not answer foolish prayers. But obviously, you are not a Christian.
so God support's Gay and homosexuality?
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by chopnaira: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
If they're killing Hamas, nobody will complain. But bombing hospital, killing civilians, kids, blocking access to humanitarian & medical aid, that is war crimes & not military victory.
Hypocrisy of the West. You can fight Hamas but leave the Palestine people out of the madness.

I have stopped supporting Ukraine. It appears Putin was right all along.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by michealon2001: 5:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
teach them lesson that people will leave to tell them the story
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by CodeTemplar: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
backed by Arab world Russia SA, north Africa and more.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by turmacs(f): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
emapeteum:

You are the most backward terrorist.You are up against the God of Abraham ,Isaac and Jacob.You slaughter babies and shout your gods name but when the Israelist counter the attack,you suddenly became sick.
Oga, i am not a Muslim, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Chetas81(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
PEOPLE OF THIS PART OF THE WORLD,I HOPE YOU CAN SEE HOW ISRAELI PEOPLE DEVELOPED THEIR SELF AND THE COUNTRY, THEY GIVE YOU MIRACLE, BUT THEY DON'T LIVE BY MIRACLE,8 MILLION PEOPLE, YOU CAN SEE THE ADVANCE OF HUMAN BEING WHO DON'T WAIT FOR ANY MIRACLE FROM GOD
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Samdaresd(m): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
when Hama's was killing Israeli civilians who did you cry to?

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Greatness09: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Pls who are hamas…they committed atrocities on Israel soil and the people of Palestine 🇵🇸 were jubilating!!!

My God!!!
Pls Hamas caused all this and Palestine leaders would have avoided all this by condemning the action of Hamas

Shalom ✌️✌️✌️

2 Likes

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by frog12: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
this man is very BLOODY
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by chopnaira: 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2023
emapeteum:

Are these people the God of Abraham and co. I doubt Abraham would have tolerated the below.

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Orgymy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

Where do you get your data
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by chopnaira: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
The ones that still keep the laws of the God of Abraham are collecting wotowoto from the state of Israel too grin

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by smileyoo: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
if Hamas are just freedom fighters, why are they always targeting innocent civilians ?

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Pootle: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
see hw bibi personal guard slim, but i knw say em be jack bauer cool

i love chaos let the world burn grin
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by emapeteum(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Then you stand with the terrorist.where were you when the Palestinian killed the Israelist by stabbing. Shooting innocent Jewish in a broad daylight?

1 Like

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by bdon123(m): 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2023
PoliteActivist:
Nope,gaza is a place.they are massacreing hamas/gaza people
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by dataking: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
emapeteum:

Animal. Just take a good look at yourself.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Burruchaga71(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
Benji Netanyahu, we dey your back
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by happney65: 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

They have told he civilians to leave. Even going as far as telling them to follow a particular route. The ones wey get sense carry their properties and are on the run. Real run.

It is Hamas you tell to stop using civilians as Human shields. There is no difference in Hamas and the IPOB you have here.

Hamas is killing Palestinians while IPOB is doing the same here declaring sit at home and killing anybody found on the street.

They are both terrorists organisations and they must be destroyed completely from the face of the earth
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Chetas81(m): 5:15pm On Oct 14, 2023
michealon2001:
teach them lesson that people will leave to tell them the story
compare your country to Israel, you guys remain on social media, to fight each other over, the advance citizen.
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by bdon123(m): 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Yeah hamas hiding under civilian cover n killing over 700 Israeli women n children is wat?
Dont be silly pls.Hamas attacked n killed dem 1st
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
War criminal
Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by chopnaira: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
I don't know why people just think anyone not supporting the Zionist activities are Muslims grin.

Even the conservative Jews are supporting Palestine. Some Nairalanders would call them Muslims too.

Re: Next Stage Is Coming - Netanyahu Addresses Troops by Lifestone(m): 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Same way Hamas didn't kill only IDF but also civilians.
The war is senseless. A two State solution offers the best way forward and should be embraced by both side

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Thanks To Russia, The Ukrainian Army Has More Tanks Now Than When The War Began / Mali, Burkina Faso Deploy Warplanes In Niger After Fresh ECOWAS Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.