Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:38 AM

Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus (1429 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Jesus Christ In A Dream Or Vision? / Lady Who Claims To Have Seen Jesus Shares Experience / We Must Monitor The Nation Of Israel If We Want To Know When Rapture Will Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by orisa37: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2023
[quote author=orisa37 post=126545757]JESUS "IS-REAL" ARRIVAL IN THE MERCY PLACE (PALESTINE), CITY OF GOD FOR ISRAEL .

GAZA, ISRAEL, AMMAN AND PALESTINE ARE ALL JACOB'S INHERITANCE. JACOB IS-REAL AND SO THEY ARE ALL ISRAEL.

U.N SHOULD HENCEFORTH ACKNOWLEDGE A UFI OR USI THERE AND JERUSALEM, CITY OF GOD, THEIR FCT (FEDERAL CAPITAL TERRITORY).
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by orisa37: 8:55am On Oct 22, 2023
GAZA IS ISRAEL. JESUS IS A GENTIAN BORN IN PALESTINE FOR THE INHERITANCE OF JACOB. GAZA, NOW ARRIVAL, PALESTINE JERUSALEM AND ISRAEL UNTO JESUS BLESSED SAVIOUR, I SURRENDER ALL. HAMAS IS FOOLISH AND IS PERISHED. HAMAS IS NOW A RAM SACRIFICE FOR UFI OR USI.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 12:03am On Oct 23, 2023
A rendering of Louis the 16th and his wife Queen Marie Antoinette..
His full name is Louis Augustus De France

Louis XVI, King of France (1754-1793), King of France 1774-1792

Sitter in 17 portraits
King of France from 1774, grandson of Louis XV and son of Louis the Dauphin. Louis married Marie Antoinette, the daughter of Empress Maria Teresa of Austria, in 1770 when she was only fourteen. They lived a life of unparalleled luxury at Versailles but French finances fell into such confusion during Louis's reign that in 1789 the Estates-General had to be summoned. They declared themselves the National Assembly and the French Revolution began. Louis attempted to flee France in 1791 but was prevented. In August 1792 the Parisian mob stormed the Tuileries palace and took the Royal Family prisoner. Deposed in September 1792, Louis was tried, sentenced for treason and executed at the guillotine in 1793.

You can clearly see King Louis signifying the Freemasonic hidden hand inside his coat. This is shameful because the Freemasonry Illuminati and Jesuits is what overthrew the Frankish monarchy. King Louis XIV or the Sun King declared himself a divine ruler answerable only to God this upset the order of evil that put all kings including the Vatican up under Lucifer. The Franks were a threat to the dark order and that's why their monarchy was demolished and has not returned. The Devil showed Christ all the kingdoms of the world and that he controlled them. Christ was crucified the only King that didn't bow to Lucifer.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2023
King Louis De Grand the XIII

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 12:09am On Oct 23, 2023
Queen Charlotte who was also from Germany all Franks are from Germany but Queen Charlotte is a Saxon descendant of Isaac. As you can see she is light brown skin with curly hair.

There are no black or white Hebrews.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 3:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
I have exposed to you my vulnerabilities for as you can see that my ancestors were not black. My ancestors cry out to me because they have been erased from history for not only have their legacies been stolen as was done to the Knights Templar but their royal heritage has been given over to others. May they rest in peace.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
The Purple Color Code
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs.

How we see the world reflects back unto us.

Upon discovering that the Hebrews were brown skin and not black many couldn't relate because they saw themselves as black as some actually are. They looked down upon their Hebrew ancestors believing that they were mixed, Creole and half black. Many relatives hated what they came from and they would rather be Moors and Egyptians than Hebrews. But as I have said because it is a spiritual law, how we see the world reflects back unto us. Seeing yourself as a black pharaoh puts you out of alignment with Christ it brings you into the mindset of a Pharaoh which is against God. How can you be a Mason and say that you love God? There is no Egyptian Christ. To say that there is something to be learned in Egypt is to say that God's wisdom is not sufficient. How can you combine witchcraft with God's truth?

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 12:59am On Oct 24, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoAHc-60mU8?si=0W1QsdL2tJyDJI4Z

It seems Obama has thrown his two cents into the mix as he said the Palestinians are being treated unfairly, that occupation and expulsion are not fair solutions. The issue is that white Jews do not exist and neither were there any black Jews. This Israelis occupation and the West support is all intended to steal the inheritance of Shem. Christianity comes from Jesus and Jesus is of the line of Shem. And Jesus was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt the same Sodomy that Barack Obama promoted during his presidency. Gay Marriage originated in Africa no one deny Barack Obama is an African who promoted it.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 4:07am On Oct 24, 2023
Grand Master Jacque De Molay the last Grand Master of the Knights Templar falsely accused by French king Phillip the 4th.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 4:27am On Oct 25, 2023
If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zionism, not Farrakhan is the problem, rabbis say
BY NISA ISLAM MUHAMMAD | LAST UPDATED: MAR 15, 2000 - 9:05:28 PM

This world is full of contradictions that shouldn't be

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 2:36am On Oct 30, 2023
If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus and if you've seen a Palestinian you've seen Jesus. All the prophets
of God looked like Arabs look today.

https://www.youtube.com/live/cYbf4oHvhEs?si=Bb6HvKulU2UdOCb5

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 11:59am On Oct 30, 2023

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 4:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
The composite picture shows that Mary Magdalene looked just like a modern Palestinian woman. And Palestinians have Arab ancestry so essentially Mary Magdalene looked like an Arab woman today and that means Jesus looked like an Arab man. I don't covet no one's heritage and I always show respect to people when I meet them. Yet my Frankish descended from Middle Eastern people that migrated to Germany and settled in Frankfurt. They mixed with all sorts of people Goths, Saxons, Burgundians, Alemanians, Teutons and Moors so they were not exactly looking like Middle Eastern in the late centuries of their reign. My family became even more mixed when they arrived in the French territory of America by marrying black Indigenous People. So I may be not exactly a full blooded Hebrew and I am okay with that yet I am far from resembling an African. The St. Francis Memorial Hospital classified me as a Negro on my birth certificate which means a mixed person. Yet my genealogy charts says that my father's family descends from Merovingian Franks and Mary Magdalene maternally produced our bloodline. Mary Magdalene carried her children into France and they married into the Franks which produced my
father's ancestors.

Magdalene bloodline.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 8:23am On Nov 08, 2023
The Purple Transgender President

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 5:34am On Nov 10, 2023
If you've seen an Arab you've seen Jesus because Jesus was Semitic looking.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 3:31pm On Nov 10, 2023
White Jews do not exist .

Yes killing does go on to steal someone's heritage which does include killing babies.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2023
Yapeth father of white and Asian people.

Ashkenazs sons of Yapeth.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by Iamanoited: 5:35am On Nov 11, 2023
JESUS IS "MULTI GENE NO US".

PALESTINE IS HIS HERITAGE AND LEGACY FOR THE RIGHTEOUS.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by Iamanoited: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2023
FIRST PICTURE IS AJURI NGELALE.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 9:57am On Nov 11, 2023
Iamanoited:
FIRST PICTURE IS AJURI NGELALE.

AJURI NGELALE has brown skin not white.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2023
You shall reveal them by their symbolism.

The secret relationship between Blacks and Jews.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 2:15am On Nov 12, 2023
There will never come a white Jesus.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by EnvyandHate: 8:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
I laugh at those that think Donald Drumpf goes against the establishment.

Drumpf is an Ashkenaz German Jewish surname.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by HouseRavenclaw: 7:18am On Dec 08, 2023
Not these apes arguing about Middle eastern mythology.
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
HouseRavenclaw:
Not these apes arguing about Middle eastern mythology.

The Purple Transgender President
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 4:23am On Jan 02

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 5:24pm On Mar 10
If you have seen an Arab you've seen Jesus.

Mary Magdalene was an Arabian woman
Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 8:27pm On Mar 26
GodisStriking:
The Byzantine art in the Russian collection, which dates from the Medieval period, depicts Jesus as having a brown complexion, which is consistent with his cultural origin. Jesus was born in Bethlehem and was of Mediterranean-Middle Eastern descent, so he did not have African black skin. The portrayal of Jesus as being African black in Western European art is a more recent development and does not accurately reflect his historical appearance.

Re: Gaza Is Israel: If You've Seen An Arab You've Seen Jesus by GodisStriking: 1:02am On Mar 31
According to genetic studies, the percentage of African American men with the three above-mentioned paternal lineages is approximately:

A. White paternal lineage: 85-90%.
B. African paternal lineage: approx. 10%.
C. Mediterranean/Middle Eastern paternal lineage: approx. 3-5%.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Difficult To Keep In The Ten Commandments That Jesus Went On The Cross? / Trousers: What Exactly Is The Sin? / Why Do Lagosians Fear Cats?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.