Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight (5081 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Israelis Kill Three Palestinian Militants As Violence Spirals (Pics) / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 7:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
🇮🇱 Many Young Israelis from around the world are returning to the country to join the Army and fight.

https://www.facebook.com/100004670797269/posts/pfbid02hdzQ4UPLKCgG5JDGnVg8znfKMVcqLEAhKny2fop5FyzTmvFgEHF1Jcta6nC7CroVl/?app=fbl

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Smithkafors(m): 7:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Wahala….

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Racoon(m): 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
This is what is called patriotism.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by sarkinbauchi: 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2023
Racoon:

But you're not patriotic to your own Country Nigeria you call Zoo. Hypocrisy

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Great news, Israel should wipe out those bastardized terrorists once and for all. I'm enjoying the latest News against those idiots right now on CNN. Any head slamming terrorists wey no like wetin Israel dey do against her enemies should go and join the Hamas. God bless Israel

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Heffalump(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2023
Before anyone start expressing dislike and hatred for Israel, please visit the history books and the Holy Bible. It's simple.

18 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Cooletempa: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2023
;
Racoon:

Coming from an enemy of Nigeria like you. You should bury your head in shame…

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
Heffalump:
Before anyone start expressing dislike and hatred for Israel, visit the history books and the Holy Bible. It's simple.

THESE WHITE EUROPEANS FROM POLAND, RUSSIA, GERMANY ETC WHO CALL THEMSELVES ‘JEWS’ ARE NOT DESCENDED FROM THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES.

THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES WERE BLACK AFRICANS.

Read Amos 9:7 and Lamentations 3:10

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by vowiski(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
cheesy
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Heffalump(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Who's proud of Nigeria? Myself, I'm not!

Those who claim to be proud of Nigeria are the same ones that contributed to it's destruction. If your choices have been crude, anti democracy, retrogressive, tribalistic, and biased, then you're one of the rare species that have contributed to the destruction of Nigeria.

Nigeria, as it is now have no true loyalists. I can't fight for Nigeria as it now. This is the real situation with so many people like me undecided

60 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Hyperchi(m): 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Give me I give u, naija govt can not defend u outside so what the need of coming back to fight for who no send u

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
Heffalump:

Who's proud of Nigeria? Myself, I'm not!

Those who claim to be proud of Nigeria are the same ones that contributed to it's destruction. If your choices have been crude, anti democracy, retrogressive, tribalistic, and biased, then you're one of the rare species that have contributed to the destruction of Nigeria.

Nigeria, as it is now have no true loyalists. I can't fight for Nigeria as it now. This is the real situation with so many people like me undecided

BUT YOU ARE HAPPY TO FLEE IGBOLAND IN YOUR TENS OF MILLIONS TO LIVE IN THE SAME NIGERIA YOU HATE.

DEMONS.

KEEP BEING OUTCASTS OF THE COUNTRY.

STUPID IDIOTS WITH NO BRAIN.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Heffalump(m): 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quintopia:

THESE WHITE EUROPEANS FROM POLAND, RUSSIA, GERMANY ETC WHO CALL THEMSELVES ‘JEWS’ ARE NOT DESCENDED FROM THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES.

There's nothing like Black Africans in prehistoric time.

Black emergence is a product of evolutionary transformation caused by environmental factors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by wittywriter: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Interesting.

Wittyness
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by dnawah(m): 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
DaddyFreeze2020:
🇮🇱 Many Young Israelis from around the world are returning to the country to join the Army and fight.

https://www.facebook.com/100004670797269/posts/pfbid02hdzQ4UPLKCgG5JDGnVg8znfKMVcqLEAhKny2fop5FyzTmvFgEHF1Jcta6nC7CroVl/?app=fbl
trouble dey sleep eyanga go wake am.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
yet muslim propagandists are crying israel is divided

unity govt don form by both left and right wing

300k reserve all heed call

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Heffalump(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quintopia:

BUT YOU ARE HAPPY TO FLEE IGBOLAND IN YOUR TENS OF MILLIONS TO LIVE IN THE SAME NIGERIA YOU HATE.
DEMONS.
KEEP BEING OUTCASTS OF THE COUNTRY.
STUPID IDIOTS WITH NO BRAIN.

Nope! I'm not Igbo any bit.

The very wrong side of you people is that, when you find someone speaking the bitter truth about Nigeria, you quickly classify that person as Igbo. I'm very far from being an Igboman. But the truth is that, if you believe in justice, fairness, inclusiveness, teamwork, and respect for all tribes in Nigeria, and not by forming dangerous cliques, then you will surely believe in the Biafran struggle!

Remember that Prof Wole Soyinka once said we're all Biafrans if you belive in those virtues I listed above.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by mrvitalis(m): 8:05pm On Oct 14, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Israel is a nation not just a country

Nigeria is a country not a nation

Patriotism is to nationhood

Declare war on igbos and see if millions of us won't pick up arms too

25 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by tonytony208(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Freestuffsng, you and your fellow Yoruba Muslims and muric should also fly to Gaza and fight for your dear Muslim brothers.

Don't forget that if you die fighting for Allah, you will have 72 virgins in heaven.

Or don't you want to feck 72 virgins in heaven with your eternal erection, according to the Quran? grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by naijaking1: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Has his country treated him like a citizen?

10 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Xhuntra: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quintopia:

YOU ARE AN ABSOLUTE CLOWN AND MOR.ON OF THE FIRST ORDER.

I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHERE TO START DEBUNKING THIS ILLITERATE HORSE MANURE YOU JUST TYPED.

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j nlfpmod
Rule 2
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quintopia:

but why you dey cry now

Na God talk am himself that he would bring them from scathered nations across the world back to their land
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Godwin4444: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hyperchi:
Give me I give u, naija govt can not defend u outside so what the need of coming back to fight for who no send u
u too don’t go n commit crime
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2023
Heffalump:

Nope! I'm not Igbo any bit.

The very wrong side of you people is that, when you find someone speaking the bitter truth about Nigeria, you quickly classify that person as Igbo.

IGBO MAN STOP DENYING YOUR ROOTS.

YOU ARE EITHER IGBO OR YOU ARE A WHITE NEO NAZI PRETENDING TO BE ONE OF US, OF WHICH THEY ARE QUITE A FEW OF YOU ON THIS FORUM.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quelme: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Fake news ‼️
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Isobug: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quintopia:

Nothing like what you said in those Bible verses, I just finished reading them even almost the whole verses. Do you use another type of the Bible? Or screen shot and post here for our consumption

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quelme: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2023
That's how you guys spread fake news
DaddyFreeze2020:

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
but why you dey cry now

Na God talk am himself that he would bring them from scathered nations across the world back to their land

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SCATTERED BLACK PEOPLES OF THE BLACK DIASPORA SENT ACROSS THE WORLD ON SLAVE SHIPS WHO NOW LIVE IN AMERICA, JAMAICA, BRAZIL, MEXICO, BAHAMAS, TRINIDAD, HONDURAS, COLOMBIA, BARBADOS, FRANCE, UK, SURINAM, GRENADA, ST LUCIA, AND MANY MANY OTHER NATIONS, INCLUDING IN WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA.

READ DEUTRONOMY 28.

THERE, IT WAS PROPHESIED THAT THE ISRAELITES WILL BE TAKEN INTO SLAVERY “IN SHIPS”.

Ever heard of the Tran Atlantic slave trade?
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Lilgabby(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2023
Dem this wan wey use opportunity run go house cuz dem know say.. Any reprisal attack could happened anywhere against the Israelite. Only few of them you see on this plane are willing to join.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2023
Quintopia:

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE SCATTERED BLACK PEOPLES OF THE BLACK DIASPORA SENT ACROSS THE WORLD ON SLAVE SHIPS WHO NOW LIVE IN AMERICA, JAMAICA, BRAZIL, MEXICO, BAHAMAS, TRINIDAD, HONDURAS, COLOMBIA, BARBADOS, FRANCE, UK, SURINAM, GRENADA, ST LUCIA, AND MANY MANY OTHER NATIONS, INCLUDING IN WEST AND CENTRAL AFRICA.

READ DEUTRONOMY 28.

because na you write am abi?

why this black inferority complex to claim black are jews

was blacks the ones roman empire took captives to rome and scattered in europe

titus arch is there detailing how rome took israelities captive

iraq aka babylon of old also showed their, which of these concern slave trade that happened in the 1900

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA BUDGET 2015 Is R1.24trillion Or $120billion, Biggest In AFRICA / Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter / Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.