Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight (5136 Views)

70 Israelis Confirmed Dead As Israel's Retaliatory Strikes Kill 198 / Israelis Kill Three Palestinian Militants As Violence Spirals (Pics) / Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 12:01am On Oct 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
lol, get well soon

we are talking of historical archeaolgical realities you are typing all caps abt black history

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL REALITIES?

YOU MEAN LIKE THESE?

DO THESE ISRAELITE CAPTIVES OF ASSYRIANS, OF 700 BC LOOK LIKE NETANYAHU TO YOU?

CAN YOU SEE THEIR HAIR?

IS THAT WHITE PEOPLES' HAIR?

MUMU.

WHEN THEY ARE TEACHING YOU YOUR SUPPRESSED AFRICAN HISTORY, YOU PREFER TO REMAIN A WESTERN-BRAINWASHED DUNCE.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 12:13am On Oct 15, 2023
Isobug:

Nothing like what you said in those Bible verses, I just finished reading them even almost the whole verses. Do you use another type of the Bible? Or screen shot and post here for our consumption

REALLY?

WELL, LET ME PULL UP THE VERSES;

AMOS 9:7

“Are you not just like the Kushites to Me, O children of Israel?” declares the LORD''

Do you know who the KUSHITES were?

Google it. I'm not telling you!

That's your assignment for today.

Lamentations 5:10

''Our skin was BLACK LIKE AN OVEN because of the famine''.

Whose skin colour turns pitch black during famine?

NEGROES. NO ONE ELSE.

Here's one more interesting biblical quote.

Zephania 3:10

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of MY DISPERSED, shall bring mine offering..''

The 'rivers of Ethiopia' obviously means the great River Nile.

If you were in ancient Israel where that prophecy was made, and you looked 'beyond the Nile', what would you see?

West and Central Africa.

That is where the ''DISPERSED'' of ancient Israel would reside as was prophesied in the Book of Zephania.

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2023
Yahweh's prophetic words to his people, the Africans of ancient Israel:

Revelation 2:9

“‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the blasphemy of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.''

Those words, ''I know your tribulation and poverty (but you are rich)'' JUST ABOUT SUMS UP OUR AFRICAN REALITY TODAY!

The world's most endowed continent in terms of natural resources, yet the poorest and most unstable (tribulation).

The old testament is an INCREDIBLE book of ancient African history and prophecy if you actually know what it is, as opposed to the nonsensical belief that it is referring to white Europeans and Arabs.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by APOPTOSIS: 12:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

BUT YOU ARE HAPPY TO FLEE IGBOLAND IN YOUR TENS OF MILLIONS TO LIVE IN THE SAME NIGERIA YOU HATE.
DEMONS.
KEEP BEING OUTCASTS OF THE COUNTRY.
STUPID IDIOTS WITH NO BRAIN.
And you the True Nigerian heaped all these insults on someone who only registered his genuine opinion.
You are truly sick and ought not to dwell among humans. Wish I could know your locality, even my dogs would never get married from there.

See how professionally the responder replied you.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
You think Education is all about Mathematics & English
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by saintkel(m): 12:44am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

BUT YOU ARE HAPPY TO FLEE IGBOLAND IN YOUR TENS OF MILLIONS TO LIVE IN THE SAME NIGERIA YOU HATE.

DEMONS.

what sort of trash is dis?
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

And you the True Nigerian heaped all these insults on someone who only registered his genuine opinion.
You are truly sick and ought not to dwell among humans.
Wish I could know you locality, even my dogs would never get married from there.

YOU HATE NIGERIA, SO GO AND FORM YOU OWN BI.AFR.A FORUM.

WE DON'T WANT OR NEED YOU HERE.

OUTCASTS.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by IamAsiri: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

THESE WHITE EUROPEANS FROM POLAND, RUSSIA, GERMANY ETC WHO CALL THEMSELVES ‘JEWS’ ARE NOT DESCENDED FROM THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES.

THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES WERE BLACK AFRICANS.

Read Amos 9:7 and Lamentations 3:10

But you were also preaching that Jesus is a Palestinian. Are the Palestinians also blacks? After all, they must have been if Israel was their ancestral lands, except they also snatched the lands from the real owners - the black Israelites. Also, those Egyptians too must have been blacks since they were depicted the same way the black Israelites were depicted then.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Isobug: 1:04am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

REALLY?

WELL, LET ME PULL UP THE VERSES;

AMOS 9:7

“Are you not just like the Kushites to Me, O children of Israel?” declares the LORD''

Do you know who the KUSHITES were?

Google it. I'm not telling you!

That's your assignment for today.

Lamentations 5:10

''Our skin was BLACK LIKE AN OVEN because of the famine''.

Whose skin colour turns pitch black during famine?

NEGROES. NO ONE ELSE.

Here's one more interesting biblical quote.

Zephania 3:10

''From beyond the rivers of Ethiopia my suppliants, even the daughter of MY DISPERSED, shall bring mine offering..''

The 'rivers of Ethiopia' obviously means the great River Nile.

If you're were in ancient Israel where that prophecy was made, and you looked 'beyond the Nile', what would you see?

West and Central Africa.

That is where the ''DISPERSED'' of ancient Israel would reside as was prophesied in the Book of Zephania.

Alright.
But you in your comment, you quoted Lamentations 3: 10 but here you explained 5 vs 10. Maybe that's where the mistake comes from.

Meanwhile, in Amos 9 vs 7. God was just comparing the Israelites to the Cushites and not that they are the Cushites themselves. VIZ: ARE YOU NOT LIKE THE KUSHITES TO ME, I CHILDREN OF ISREAL? - THE ORACLE OF YAHWEH.
This was just shear comparison not they were the Cushites but are like the Cushites. He was telling them he loves them like he loves the Cushites that's why He brought them out from the Egyptians and Philistines
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 1:10am On Oct 15, 2023
IamAsiri:

But you were also preaching that Jesus is a Palestinian.

You are mistaking me with someone else. I don't actually believe there was anybody named 'Jesus Christ' who was the 'son of God'.

I think it was a Roman fabrication to confuse the Israelites living under Roman subjugation 2,000 years ago, who had been waiting for a 'Messiah' to lead them in battle to end Roman occupation. The Romans started a rumour (which they turned into a religion) that a 'messiah' had lived a century earlier who was 'Jesus the son of God', who performed ''great miracles'', and asked everyone to not resist, but to 'turn the other cheek' when assaulted, and to ''give unto Caesar what is Caesar's''.

It was an invented personality designed to pacify Israelites' agitation for freedom from Roman occupation and subjugation, and many scholars hold that position today.

It was why the ancient Hebrews never became christians or ''accepted Christ''. They saw it for the Roman CON it was.

And it is also why the so called 'Jews' of today, who are just descendants of 11th century European CONVERTS to Judaism, do not accept christianity or 'Jesus' either.

Are the Palestinians also blacks? After all, they must have been if Israel was their ancestral lands, except they also snatched the lands from the real owners - the black Israelites.

Interesting question. I really don't know, or care much where the Palestinians came from. They are of course, not black people, and have no business being there either.

Also, those Egyptians too must have been blacks since they were depicted the same way the black Israelites were depicted then.

Absolutely.

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Quintopia: 1:43am On Oct 15, 2023
Isobug:

Alright.
But you in your comment, you quoted Lamentations 3: 10 but here you explained 5 vs 10. Maybe that's where the mistake comes from.

Meanwhile, in Amos 9 vs 7. God was just comparing the Israelites to the Cushites and not that they are the Cushites themselves. VIZ: ARE YOU NOT LIKE THE KUSHITES TO ME, I CHILDREN OF ISREAL? - THE ORACLE OF YAHWEH.
This was just sheer comparison not they were the Cushites but are like the Cushites. He was telling them he loves them like he loves the Cushites that's why He brought them out from the Egyptians and Philistines

I disagree. Especially in light of the other numerous references in the old testament showing the Israelites were black people.

Yahweh is simply saying to the Israelites. ''You are no different to me than your neighbouring African brothers and sisters, the Kushites.''

It's like Yahweh or even a Chinese person coming to Nigeria today and saying, ''You Yorubas are no different from the Igbos and Edos and Hausas and Itsekiri to me! You're the same Africans! I love you the same''

Yahweh was not telling the Israelites that they were like white Europeans in Germany or white Russians or white Polish people claiming to be the 'Jews' of today.

He is saying ''You are just like the other Africans around you whom I love the same.''

And this proves it:

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Acidosis(m): 1:46am On Oct 15, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

But you're not patriotic to your own Country Nigeria you call Zoo. Hypocrisy

If Nigeria should go to war right now, would Tinubu and his son lead the war? Patriotism must start with your leaders.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by afube: 1:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Racoon:
This is what is called patriotism.

na only Igbo men get this kinda guts in the abominable Lugardian contraption!
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by afube: 1:48am On Oct 15, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

come and live in Onitsha for 1 month...make we see how patriotic you remain!
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by tafabaloo(m): 3:09am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

THESE WHITE EUROPEANS FROM POLAND, RUSSIA, GERMANY ETC WHO CALL THEMSELVES ‘JEWS’ ARE NOT DESCENDED FROM THE ANCIENT ISRAELITES.

Can u tell us more about the black ancient Jews.
Me, I'm open to learning new things ...
Thx
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Curious345: 5:39am On Oct 15, 2023
Biafra people are also joining the fight
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by creativehubb: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Heffalump:

Who's proud of Nigeria? Myself, I'm not!

Those who claim to be proud of Nigeria are the same ones that contributed to it's destruction. If your choices have been crude, anti democracy, retrogressive, tribalistic, and biased, then you're one of the rare species that have contributed to the destruction of Nigeria.

Nigeria, as it is now have no true loyalists. I can't fight for Nigeria as it now. This is the real situation with so many people like me undecided
Mumu talk
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Tunde835(m): 6:07am On Oct 15, 2023
You mean young israeli males. Only men go to fight during war but during peace females want equal rights or more.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by SpatialKing(m): 6:18am On Oct 15, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

You expect him to be patriotic to a country ruled by a certificate forger and falser?...

If is Israel 🇮🇱 by now Tinubu will be assassinated they have zero tolerance for forgery
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Broveens42(m): 6:19am On Oct 15, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

There's nothing to be patriotic about a royal Niger company. The company is a business. We can only strive to establish our own business to survive
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by NzogbuNzogbu: 6:23am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGICAL REALITIES?

YOU MEAN LIKE THESE?

DO THESE ISRAELITE CAPTIVES OF ASSYRIANS, OF 700 BC LOOK LIKE NETANYAHU TO YOU?

CAN YOU SEE THEIR HAIR?

IS THAT WHITE PEOPLES' HAIR?

MUMU.

WHEN THEY ARE TEACHING YOU YOUR SUPPRESSED AFRICAN HISTORY, YOU PREFER TO REMAIN A WESTERN-BRAINWASHED DUNCE.
the assyrians were the major super power then what made you think its only israel they invaded and didnt go to egypt
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by epondudu: 6:51am On Oct 15, 2023
Heffalump:
Before anyone start expressing dislike and hatred for Israel, please visit the history books and the Holy Bible. It's simple.
Why are you referring to the bible the Jews hate you guys like shit... religion is a scam
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Davicl: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

IPOB OUTCAST.

GO HOME TO THE EAST WHERE YOU BELONG AND STAY THERE.

PARASITE.

What if he is typing from eastern region, you skull miners don't really have anything left upstairs
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by chubinwa(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2023
This can only happen in a sane countries. If you die, you died for something. But me, I can never die for Nigeria. If you die for Nigeria, you died for nothing
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Aloof: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Even Buhari is not patriotic, that's why he hired Ethiopian airline, painted it Nigerian airline just to cashout grin
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:39am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

Amos 9:7 Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

Lamentations 3:10 He was unto me as a bear lying in wait, and as a lion in secret places.

How does these two passages confirm to you that the current Israelis are from Black Africa?

Don't you know how they went to Egypt and how God brought them out of Egypt?

How are you trying to play smart by half?
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Friend22(m): 7:47am On Oct 15, 2023
Heffalump:
Before anyone start expressing dislike and hatred for Israel, please visit the history books and the Holy Bible. It's simple.
What you do not know ...
Book you read to cherry pick to suit your twisted brand of truth and web of lies!
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by compton11(m): 8:06am On Oct 15, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:
Great news, Israel should wipe out those bastardized terrorists once and for all. I'm enjoying the latest News against those idiots right now on CNN. Any head slamming terrorists wey no like wetin Israel dey do against her enemies should go and join the Hamas. God bless Israel
😂😂

That would make Israel like Christians?
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by WesternPanzer: 8:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

DEMONS.

Seun, hate speech.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Chibuezem(m): 8:14am On Oct 15, 2023
sarkinbauchi:

Country that protects its citizens deserves Patriotism... Not Nigeria that extorts, kills and rapes the destiny of their youths.... It's in Nigeria that school is scam because the government does not provide jobs for its people...

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Chibuezem(m): 8:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

I hate inferiority complex..... Why will I deny my black heritage to call myself a jew..... Jews and Arabs see Africans as slaves.... I thank God that Salvation from Christ Jesus is not only for the Jews but to the Gentiles which I am.
Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Chibuezem(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2023
Heffalump:

Who's proud of Nigeria? Myself, I'm not!

Those who claim to be proud of Nigeria are the same ones that contributed to it's destruction. If your choices have been crude, anti democracy, retrogressive, tribalistic, and biased, then you're one of the rare species that have contributed to the destruction of Nigeria.

Nigeria, as it is now have no true loyalists. I can't fight for Nigeria as it now. This is the real situation with so many people like me undecided
Nigeria is like a crime scene which reeks of murder, rape, tribalism, sycophancy, forgery, religious stupidity, human apathy, wickedness and corruption.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Young Israelis Around The World Take Flights To Join The Army & Fight by Chibuezem(m): 8:21am On Oct 15, 2023
Quintopia:

DEMONS.

Flee igbo land kee.... What size of mushroom did you smoke before you made this post?.... Are you using Google map to locate his residence?...... Nigeria if you don't know is a failed state bound together by the greedy intentions of politicians... The masses themselves are experiencing battle Royale living like brutes with the mantra 'Baboon dey work Monkey dey Chop'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How do you think the current Libyan crisis will end? / Shocking Video: Michelle Obama(first Lady) Is A Man / SA's Constitutional Court Attacked Days After Parliament Was Burnt Down (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.