Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (61386 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2023
StudyBarn:

I don't debate halfwits, construct a decent statement without atrocious punctuation then we can talk.
jihadistz...lol
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TNORWAY: 9:12am On Oct 15, 2023
LagosG:

You better go and study history. The Israel you're supporting discriminates and kill Christians. I would know because my father worked there for years. They are homosexuals. The same same people who populated Sodom and Gomorrah. You lot have been brainwashed by Western media to normalize evil
that means you father is homo too
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 9:14am On Oct 15, 2023
Rebuke:

Can yhu back up yhur claim with any evidence? No, just the usual propaganda and emotional blackmail ....
It's the truth guy. You should do real research. My father lived and worked in Israel for years. If no be USA, they would be nothing. Gaza na open air prison. People there dey survive cos it's what humans do. Western media no go show you but it doesn't mean it's not happening or it isn't real. People are packed like sardines and poverty is high. People die like chicken there during winter because they cannot afford heat. Imagine having a coastline but no ports and US/UN/EU dey back this evil. They would rather just send them humanitarian aid. What Yoruba people call oju aye
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LagosG: 9:16am On Oct 15, 2023
TNORWAY:
that means you father is homo too
You're stupid. My father worked at the Nigerian consulate. Your brain is useless. It needs a bullet
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CodeTemplar: 9:25am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.
Hamas want to access Israel to destroy it. That's their only goal of living in harsh conditions next to is real. The resource used to build tunnels and get arms can turn Gaza into Paris and Riyah rolled in one.

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by DonroxyII: 9:26am On Oct 15, 2023
omoredia:
Even the Quran made no mention of Palestine but mentioned Israel over 48 times.
Qur'an is the Maturities(Wizardry) Bequeathed to Prophet Mohammed(SAW) From The Supreme-Absolute-Almighty-God .....

Na we dey do politics within ourselves from Imperialism, Slavery, Religion-Bigotry, Greed Etc ....

God Only see Humanities & Their Stupidities..

E be like make cockroaches in your cupboard dey fight for your crumps of Bread ... You will just be marveled at their Stupidities when there is Mega breads everywhere....

You have to really emancipate to the time-line of God without stupid spiritual Abracadabra for you to see the myopic of mankind ....

We are like Ants, But Very Arrogant cuz we get small sense we think we have sense grin
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by StudyBarn: 9:35am On Oct 15, 2023
TNORWAY:
jihadistz...lol

Even that you can't spell, raging idiot.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by DKM123: 9:45am On Oct 15, 2023
This terrorist are extremely wicked and heartless. When they attack, they don't care, they kill everything they see including pet animals. If Israel doesn't teach them a lesson, they will wipe out Isreal in a jiffy. Gaza is sending rockets to Isreal just like Isreal is sending to them just that Isreal iron Dome is intercepting that sent from Gaza.. So why is Gaza crying foul?

If this Musl!m terrorists had the power that Isreal had, every single isreali would have been wiped out of the surface of the earth by now. This Hamas don't have the arsenal yet they killed over 1000 Isrealis in one day but are now crying victim.. Imagine if Gaza had the arsenal and might like Isreal. . Evul gaslighting bastids.
Isreal should ensure every single Hamas is obliterated. I just wish there was no single child hurt in the cross fire. That's just depressing to see.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by samfrancis1(m): 9:58am On Oct 15, 2023
omoredia:
Even the Quran made no mention of Palestine but mentioned Israel over 48 times.
Na cause Quran no keep better record of things... the writers no get better story about am...
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by erico2k2(m): 10:00am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
Have you been there? or talking from watching TV?
Palestinians are not deprived of going to the other side of the wall, the can go fru check points dotted along the walls.The problem they have is LAND.which we have here in Nigeria as well, There are Arabs inside Isreal who are isreali,they are Muslims too, the only minority are christians.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Eneye4me: 10:06am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
U need to visit hospital for a mental evaluation. U are mad.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by 11doubledee: 10:07am On Oct 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
would hamas also claim its propaganda that they took civilian hostage

They don't reason at all.
That's my issue, it's not like isreal is perfect.
But trying to justify or deny terrorism.
What if 7000 missiles had landed in Isreal,if not for the iron dome.
Were those missiles designed to differentiate hospitals, children , schools, worship centers etc
Or were those missiles fired to entertain isrealis?
They are only pained because HAMAS failed.
Imagine how they were celebrating after the HAMAS invasion.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Eneye4me: 10:08am On Oct 15, 2023
Randal:
I want Gaza turned to dust. End terrorism once and for all in Gaza.
That is how Nigeria Army will turn Ur region to dust soon.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by bewla(m): 10:09am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
You who no

Who controls west bank , Gaza , and Jerusalem, and predominantly who are living in this places
On who's watch are they living

Don't just come here and tell us it's ok when even Israelites who are good people say what the government is doing is bad

Give me your WhatsApp let's exchange tapes

In USA Jews stage a peaceful protest against the terrorist art taking by america and Israel
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Eneye4me: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2023
Nastrademus:
God forbid that I'll ever have Muslims as friends, very wicked set of brain washed lunatics,
Today Muslim is ruling U and it will continue to rule U and Ur entire generation .
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by bewla(m): 10:16am On Oct 15, 2023
Eneye4me:
Today Muslim is ruling U and it will continue to rule U and Ur entire generation .
Is Monica surjest why is afraid

The person that have that name said towards 20 century an Arabian prince will enter Europe with blue rope and long sleek and will rule over the world this what they are afraid of

To shut all Muslim up label them as terrorist so that any where they go no one will want to do anything with us

But they plan and Allah plans
But Allah is the master planner
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2023
11doubledee:

They don't reason at all.
That's my issue, it's not like isreal is perfect.
But trying to justify or deny terrorism.
What if 7000 missiles had landed in Isreal,if not for the iron dome.
Were those missiles designed to differentiate hospitals, children , schools, worship centers etc
Or were those missiles fired to entertain isrealis?
They are only pained because HAMAS failed.
Imagine how they were celebrating after the HAMAS invasion.
lol, nobody talks about that

they are still firing missiles till now and crying genocide on israel for defending
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by NzogbuNzogbu: 10:25am On Oct 15, 2023
bewla:
Is Monica surjest why is afraid

The person that have that name said towards 20 century an Arabian prince will enter Europe with blue rope and long sleek and will rule over the world this what they are afraid of

To shut all Muslim up label them as terrorist so that any where they go no one will want to do anything with us

But they plan and Allah plans
But Allah is the master planner
where was allah when his supposed enemies came back into the land

Yaweh is the real God here cos na talk and do God, he long said he would bring israel from all the nations of the world back to the land he gave them and destroy their enemies who make pemp

That should tell you its a false cult you follow which mohammad fomulated in saudi
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by virginchaser(m): 10:37am On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out.. Show us the bodies of the dead hostages, we want to see it. Just like you showed us pictures of burnt goats and called it "babies beheaded by hamas" and later came to apologise for the propaganda. liars and shameless land grabbers. Chosen Gay and Homosexual people.

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?

It's a normal war tactics. Nigerian government played same game during Nigeria Biafra civil war. Biafran soldiers were hijacking food meant for civilians as Hamas were hijacking civilians aids. Gen Gowon stopped sending food aids to the east. This weakened Frontline into submission.

This day the world leaves on propaganda but you looses trust when you are caught pant down. Hamas/Palestinians are gradually gaining sympathy. World masses always support weaklings they are fast forgetting how they murdered innocent people but affected families will never forget.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by 11doubledee: 10:46am On Oct 15, 2023
falopey:
and last time I checked, every country has the right to demarcate its board whether by building a fence like the US has done separating Mexico or by other means.

Besides, no one acknowledges the fact that Gaza uses free electricity from Israel and Palestinians are given work permits to work in Israel after passing security checks
I still emphasize terrorist sympathizers don't think.
They can't use their resources to source for water,generate electricity or buy food.
But they have more than enough resources to buy weapons.
You still have the guts to attack people supplying your basic needs or were they paying for it?
Is that not foolishness @ it's peak
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Major77: 10:59am On Oct 15, 2023
Israel should go ahead and level every thing in Gaza and Hama's after all nah them first strike. Y are they complaining
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by livingoracle: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2023
You are quite uninformed... You know nothing about history. Israel doesn't have any moral to dictate to the Palestinians, Israel is 75 years old, Palestine 🇵🇸 existed long before Jesus was born. Jesus is a Palestinian-Jew. He was born in Bethlehem, Bethlehem is south of Jerusalem. South Jerusalem is and was originally Palestine. You know nothing about history. Israel 🇮🇱 is controlled by a cult group called Zionist. 45% of Isarelis don't support Zionism. Go and do a proper research on subject matter before spewing your ignore on cyber space. BTW, I'm a Christian and I Stand With Palestine 🇵🇸. Free Palestine!

misreal:

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 11:35am On Oct 15, 2023
livingoracle:
Very are quite uninformed... You know nothing about history. Israel doesn't have any moral to dictate to the Palestinians, Israel is 75 years old, Palestine 🇵🇸 existed long before Jesus was born. Jesus is a Palestinian-Jew. He was born in Bethlehem, Bethlehem is south of Jerusalem. South Jerusalem is and was originally Palestine. You know nothing about history. Israel 🇮🇱 is controlled by a cult group called Zionist. 45% of Isarelis don't support Zionism. Go and do a proper research on subject matter before spewing your ignore on cyber space. BTW, I'm a Christian and I Stand With Palestine 🇵🇸. Free Palestine!

who told you israel is 75yrs old..you are the one that knows nothing.Archeological finding he has shown that the land belongs to Israel.You may want to use google now to confirm what I just said.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dappydozzy(m): 11:37am On Oct 15, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
where the iran missiles from come pass

israel still gave them breathing space small

Which space ? The missiles are smuggled through numerous underground tunnels. Gaza is always under complete surveillance, All telecommunications going in and out is intercepted. Hamas knows all these, they tricked Isreali Intelligence.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by ufotunang: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
..if you go through the history of this isreal Palestine issue way back 1940 ...they said it's Palestine that owns the lands isreal are occuping...they owned west bank, Jerusalem, Gaza and other regions isreal are occuping now....that the Jews/ isrealites that were at exile from Europe that were chased out of Europe then came to the regions Palestine are occuping and had a war with Palestine and chased them away and illegally occupied their lands , region...I am not supporting Hamas...but they said Palestine are the real owners of the country, land, region isreal are occupying now if you go through the past history between isreal and Palestine
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by ufotunang: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2023
Let there be peace ..no gain in war.. dialogue is the solution...no problems without a solution
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dappydozzy(m): 11:53am On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
who told you israel is 75yrs old..you are the one that knows nothing.Archeological finding he has shown that the land belongs to Israel.You may want to use google now to confirm what I just said.

Isreal is 75 years as a Zionist state. Before Christ, even after there is nowhere called Isreal in the Middle East. We only have Jews, and sometimes they are called Hebrews. The descendants of Jacob known as the Isrealites migrated out on exile. And they stayed there for years. In 1948, the Zionist movement began, the issue in the Middle East is all about territories, not religion that is why i dont allow religion to becloud my sense of judgement and reasoning. Give the Palestinians their State today. There will be peace in Middle East, but Isreal does not want it they believe they own Jerusalem which is not true. The more you look, the more you see.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 11:55am On Oct 15, 2023
ufotunang:
..if you go through the history of this isreal Palestine issue way back 1940 ...they said it's Palestine that owns the lands isreal are occuping...they owned west bank, Jerusalem, Gaza and other regions isreal are occuping now....that the Jews/ isrealites that were at exile from Europe that were chased out of Europe then came to the regions Palestine are occuping and had a war with Palestine and chased them away and illegally occupied their lands , region...I am not supporting Hamas...but they said Palestine are the real owners of the country, land, region isreal are occupying now if you go through the past history between isreal and Palestine
that is what Muslims say,but that is not true.that land belongs to the Jews.Archeological findings has proven that they land belonged to the Israel.so hope you know that the entire Israel was renamed palestina by the Romans.it was when the Jews came back to their land that they renamed it israel.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2023
dappydozzy:

Isreal is 75 years as a Zionist state. Before Christ, even after there is nowhere called Isreal in the Middle East. We only have Jews, and sometimes they are called Hebrews. The descendants of Jacob known as the Isrealites migrated out on exile. And they stayed there for years. In 1948, the Zionist movement began, the issue in the Middle East is all about territories, not religion that is why i dont allow religion to becloud my sense of judgement and reasoning. Give the Palestinians their State today. There will be peace in Middle East, but Isreal does not want it they believe they own Jerusalem which is not true. The more you look, the more you see.
when they killed people in Israel last week,they shouted allah uhakbar and you say it has nothing to do with religion…israel owns Jerusalem,archeological findings are not sentimental or religious.they have proven that Jerusalem is the land of the Israelites
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by NzogbuNzogbu: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
dappydozzy:

Which space ? The missiles are smuggled through numerous underground tunnels. Gaza is always under complete surveillance, All telecommunications going in and out is intercepted. Hamas knows all these, they tricked Isreali Intelligence.
either way they would be completely destroyed now

israel is not unaware of the underground tunnel, there would have been outcry if they where invading civilans homes and looking for tunnel

now that the tunnel is complete, it would be destroyed for real palestine to start afresh
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Fearyourcreator: 12:44pm On Oct 15, 2023
turmacs:

Are you a Muslim
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by onuman: 1:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel.

.people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist.
They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.

Bolded. People who support Hamas are Jihadists. True. Five times since the 1920s, Palestinians have refused the 2 states solution.

There are too many Jihadists in country, Nigeria.
Nigeria's Jihadists are led by Muhammadu Buhari who now established a possible 24 years of Muslim-Muslim presidency for Nigeria, a Muslim succeding a Muslim as Nigeria's president; as well as the first ever Muslim-Muslim presidency in Nigeria since 1999. Buhari went to the UN and pleaded for actualization of a State of Palestine but never asked for the continued existence of the state of Israel.
He returned to Nigeria and ordered the Nigeria armed forces to shoot Biafra separatists at site, declared them terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.