Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,329 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (61372 Views)

Trump Says Israel Made ‘very Big Mistake’ With Gaza Destruction / CNN Says Israel May Have "Rearranged" Weapons At Al-shifa / Israeli Military Discovers Weapons With Proofs Of Hostages Held In Gazan Hospita (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by ReacherSaidNoth: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
You should read about the history of the conflict before spewing crap.

3 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
HardBishop:
Islam and wahala. Thank God I'm not a Muslim

Fvck you!

Islam does not entertain morafvckers!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by wittywriter: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
HardBishop:

ATEAMS:
The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.

Hope218:

Exactly, to these people, Islam is only a religion of peace when you let them subdue you

Wittyness.
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel will strike them extremely hard now

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Nastrademus(m): 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Who cares about your fvcks
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Gee64: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2023
Killers always forget that they would one day die too.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by falopey: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:
Israel left Gaza in 2005 after holding Gaza for 38yrs.in other to protect themselves from suicide bombings orchestrated by hamas,they had to build something like a wall to protect Israel.So when palestines are asking for freedom,what are they really asking for??…is israel still controlling their economy??…..what they want is for Israel to lower their walls and let them into Israel,so they can continue their divide bombings in order to totally take over Israel..people who support hamas don’t just want the existence of the state of Israel,they are jihadist. They complain that israel is cutting power and water,the question is this.Who will supply water and power to a people that wants them dead?how can I feed my killer?.. Palestines should be prostesting against hamas who misappropriated their funds,not israel.Israel is only trying to protect its citizens.
and last time I checked, every country has the right to demarcate its board whether by building a fence like the US has done separating Mexico or by other means.

Besides, no one acknowledges the fact that Gaza uses free electricity from Israel and Palestinians are given work permits to work in Israel after passing security checks

8 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by VULCAN(m): 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
Even in Benue and Plateau, you people behead babies.

It's only a new thing to the rest of the world.

Barbarians!!!

turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading

11 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by IreneJane: 9:36pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:

Analyst aye...
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Day169: 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2023
ATEAMS:
The worst distance between two people is misunderstanding.
.. no matter how close they stand to each other.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
Reinaldo:
Israel will strike them extremely hard now

Fvck Israel!
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
As a true Muslim I condemn wat d terrorist gp did to isreal..killing of babies and women is totally condemned by Islam.. our quoran teaches us to love and live in peace .I support the bombing of Palestine by isreal.i pray to Allah dat isreal will finish Hamas and Palestine for supporting terrorism.no Tru Muslim will support Palestine cuz they drew d first blood...pray for isreal

12 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:

Fvcked analysis!
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:
Another beheaded babies style propaganda loading, watch out..

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?
You people keep believing nonsense. Brainwashed lots.
madam shift abeg..What stopped hamas from producing their own food,power and water.yet they used their money to build bombs..you sound like a pained terrorist

23 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CJStarz: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
HardBishop:
U would have been one if your parents were.

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvcked analysis!
cheesy ;Dyou are welcome
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Moniya4Real(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Even though I am in total support of Hamas being flushed out and annihilated, but what you said here is very correct. Israel actually controls what goes in and out of Gaza

turmacs:

Oga stop saying rubbish. Israel isn't controling their economy. Then how is Israel able to block food, electricity, and water supply to Gaza in less than 1 week?

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by dNortherner(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
HardBishop:
Please don't put this on Islam guy, its' about land dispute due to the hatred they and you have for Islam but remember they'll not succeed. You got me?

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
IreneJane:

Analyst aye...
cry me a river grin

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Westchester(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Let there be peace.
Except for IPOB and Boko Haram.

That’s why Fulani herders keeps on killing your people in Benue because you and your people don’t know who your enemies are.
Long may it continue

4 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by osazsky(m): 9:41pm On Oct 14, 2023
osazsky:
As a true Muslim I condemn wat d terrorist gp did to isreal..killing of babies and women is totally condemned by Islam.. our quoran teaches us to love and live in peace .I support the bombing of Palestine by isreal.i pray to Allah dat isreal will finish Hamas and Palestine for supporting terrorism.no Tru Muslim will support Palestine cuz they drew d first blood...pray for isreal
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Beuberry(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:
God bless you.
Death to all terrorists

4 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CJStarz: 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
Hahahaha......guy U no wan trouble at all
😂😂😂

DankemzI:
Why war, can't we live in peace ✌️ as one?
My take is Fulani should stop the middle belt massacre nothing concern Israel and Palestine with me apart from bible verses

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by victorclean(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Islam and tertorism

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Even though I am in total support of Hamas being flushed out and annihilated, but what you said here is very correct. Israel actually controls what goes in and out of Gaza

where the iran missiles from come pass

israel still gave them breathing space small

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by porthouse7(f): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
misreal:
Isreal still controls land and air boarders of Gaza. So which freedom are u talking about, thou I am neutral in all of this

2 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by LordCenturion(m): 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Israel lies too much... Show us the picture and videos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by TinubuThief: 9:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
benuejosh:
Let there be peace.

Except for IPOB and Boko Haram.
Foolish old man
Na Ipob go finally quench you just the way Fulani herdsmen are killing and raping your mother's and sisters

1 Like

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by misreal(m): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
ReacherSaidNoth:
You should read about the history of the conflict before spewing crap.
Oga come and tell what I do not know
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Beuberry(f): 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
turmacs:

You are the rubbish. You are the trash. Infact, if you aren't a bastard, declare jihad. Islamist sympathiser like you and other f earless islamists come n out and spill your evil agenda. To say that Hamas was screaming Allahu Akbar last week as they carried out carnage shows islam needs cleansing

6 Likes

Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by CoronaVirusPro: 9:44pm On Oct 14, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Burn all bastard terrorists

level their hideouts be it under a hospital or a school...

Even the terrorists hiding on Nairaland..
Mossad and M12 should start fishing them out,

Let them Burn...

Fvck you!
Re: Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel by Drsmartphilips: 9:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
HardBishop:
you are still going to burn in hell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Donald Trump Struggles To Breathe Upon White House Return (video) / Idris Deby Is Dead, Killed As A Result Of Injuries Suffered On The Frontline / Viral Video Of Ghana's Presidential Convoy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.