Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,933 members, 7,838,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads (228 Views)

Don't Lose Hope In Nigeria, Oyebanji Tells Ekiti Youth / Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by LagosG: 9:33am On Oct 15, 2023
Western media controls us and like mugus that can't think or are too lazy to research, we are happy to be strung along while feeling intelligent. I'm sorry for the future of humanity.

Religion truly is the opium of the masses. Pastors are telling their masses to pray for Israel like Christians are not being killed in Palestine.

The Nigerian government needs to revamp our educational sectors because there are too many miseducated people

3 Likes

Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by Obiedun(m): 9:41am On Oct 15, 2023
If you want lose hope in Nigeria just follow the headless mob

2 Likes

Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by bigwig071(m): 11:57am On Oct 15, 2023
Honestly it's far much more better to pray and even die for Israelis than to allow evil Muslims to live and see the next day

4 Likes

Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by creativehubb: 12:00pm On Oct 15, 2023
Hypocrite what about Muslims protesting in Nigeria because of Palestine?

Mumu people think they have sense.

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by LagosG: 1:09pm On Oct 16, 2023
creativehubb:
Hypocrite what about Muslims protesting in Nigeria because of Palestine?

Mumu people think they have sense.
You still don't get the point, ode. Simple comprehension na problem

1 Like

Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by creativehubb: 1:14pm On Oct 16, 2023
LagosG:

You still don't get the point, ode. Simple comprehension na problem
Mad animal, religious zombie...how I go get the point when I no support your terrorist religion.
Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by LagosG: 3:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
creativehubb:

Mad animal, religious zombie...how I go get the point when I no support your terrorist religion.
You're way too daft to be allowed on cyberspace.
Re: If You Want To Quickly Lose Hope In Humanity Follow Nigerian Threads by BoldBrainz(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2023
Education is not exactly Nigeria's problem. We're actually a very lettered and literate population going by the world indices, but we need a complete reorientation from the foundational level.

Western colonialism really did us dirty. Our mentalism is a complete construct of the nuances of our colonialists despite decades of supposed independence. This is one very reason I love and envy Ethiopia as a country. Their sheer will to resist the West and her brainwashing dictates, gave them solid pillars of today's independent existence.

Why else do you suppose BRICS rejected Nigeria and accepted Ethiopia?!

(1) (Reply)

Stupidity Is Not Knowing When To Draw The Line Between Politics And Human Life / Ortom Operated More Than Half A Thousand Bank Accounts - Benue State Govt. / World Democracy Conference 2023 Calls African Nations To Stand Up Against Enemie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.