Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

This Man Needs To Be Sacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Man Needs To Be Sacked (748 Views)

Why PDP's Plateau Governor Will Be Sacked At Supreme Court - Woye1 / Why Pantami Must Resign Or Be Sacked- Punch Editorial / FG Directs Saraki-Led Appointees From Kwara To Resign Or Be Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Needs To Be Sacked by ruffhandu: 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2023
See where the impunity don reach. This man says everybody is doing it. Our female students are not safe. Who knows this school abeg, this man needs to be sacked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySTbjziaYig
Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by rtdCivilservant: 2:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Either this video is staged, otherwise, the man is already a gonna, just take the video to ministry of women affairs, and he will not only drop the course but will be sacked and prosecuted. But like I said, I suspect the video is staged, cos no matter how lawless nigeria may be, even the president of the country cannot sound so arrogant and stupid the way the man was sounding even when they told him he was being recorded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by nairalanda1(m): 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2023
Skit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by ruffhandu: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
rtdCivilservant:
Either this video is staged, otherwise, the man is already a gonna, just take the video to ministry of women affairs, and he will not only drop the course but will be sacked and prosecuted. But like I said, I suspect the video is staged, cos no matter how lawless nigeria may be, even the president of the country cannot sound so arrogant and stupid the way the man was sounding even when they told him he was being recorded.

I doubt if it is staged. I am seeking to know the school and department, the man needs to be dealt with

1 Like

Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by ruffhandu: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2023
nairalanda1:
Skit.

I doubt if it is skit. It is in Enugu
Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by HopeSpencer: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
I just sacked the guy.

Many people know the Vice Chancellor, but Chancellor are usually not known by many.

I'm the chancellor of the school where the man teaches. That's Nekede Polytechnic, Ihi village. He teaches Plant Pathology at the department of Agronomy.

Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by rtdCivilservant: 9:46pm On Oct 15, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I just sacked the guy.

Many people know the Vice Chancellor, but Chancellor are usually not known by many.

I'm the chancellor of the school where the man teaches. That's Nekede Polytechnic, Ihi village. He teaches Plant Pathology at the department of Agronomy.

Is Nekede located in Enugu? From the video did u not hear that they are in Enugu? Learn to be serious for once.
Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by ruffhandu: 7:33am On Oct 16, 2023
HopeSpencer:
I just sacked the guy.

Lol, 'chancellor' is not part of the name used for your office, it is reserved for universities
Re: This Man Needs To Be Sacked by orisa37: 8:32am On Oct 16, 2023
THAT'S AN OLD FRANK SINATRA'S SONG. PUSH THAT MAN, PETOBI AND ATIKU TO SHETTIMA TO BANISH FROM NIGERIA.

(1) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Video Of INEC Officials Caught With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Decision Taken By The 4 Members Of The Rivers State Assembly Is Gross Illegal / Kemi Badenoch meets Governor Sanwoolu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.