Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter (20202 Views)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Litmus: 9:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Drfernandez:

You are an idi.ot. How is Godwin Ogboniya from Kogi State, in fact from the okun tribe that is part of the Yoruba nation, an Igbo man?

Bigot.

They know. The trick is to divert thread to tribal cursing in order to entrench the idea that Nigeria is reven by tribalism or and to saw and consolidate same in every heart. If so it doesn't matter if the culprit was called Ismail Kano Muhammed. Simply by saying he is Igbo archives same tribal stoking aim, accuracy is irrelevant. And actually, falsehood stokes tribal hating even more.

....if someone posted that they discovered that the Yorkshire Ripper was a Yoruba man and then the poster went on to say, Yorubas, organ hunters since 1812. You coming on to point out how inaccurate the poster is, would not erase the tribal stain left behind.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Tonytonex(m): 11:01am On Oct 17, 2023
Jailed for life?
Is that the punishment for that crime?
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Tonytonex(m): 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Life imprisonment? I know say na woman go be the judge. Even without reading
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Tonytonex(m): 11:11am On Oct 17, 2023
freemonts87:
9 year old? embarassed
This one needs firing squad oh

But how him preeq take enter the small girl toto?
How old is the man abi boy? They didn't state his age.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by naturefellow(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2023
Ikem11:

Rape of a minor 9yrs old is a smaller offence to you?
You are the most useless human being on earth. Even if you wanted to make such comment don't do that on a sensitive topic like this.
You such a fool
comprehension and idleness is a huge problem for you lot. Dumbo with smartphone.

Nothing in your medulla, only cusses. Back at ya!
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Ikem11(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2023
naturefellow:
comprehension and idleness is a huge problem for you lot. Dumbo with smartphone.

Nothing in your medulla, only cusses. Back at ya!

The earlier you understand that making such comment on a topic as rape is bad the earlier for you.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Ikem11(m): 8:56am On Oct 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
Jailed for life?
Is that the punishment for that crime?
That's max punishment
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by naturefellow(m): 10:18am On Oct 18, 2023
Ikem11:

The earlier you understand that making such comment on a topic as rape is bad the earlier for you.

Reread my original reply, before you jumped on a random reaction.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Tonytonex(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2023
Ikem11:

That's max punishment
yea.
I Thought that kind of punishment is for murder case.
Assuming he was a Learned person,
He would have challenged the judgement in a different court.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Ikem11(m): 4:33pm On Oct 18, 2023
Tonytonex:
yea.
I Thought that kind of punishment is for murder case.
Assuming he was a Learned person,
He would have challenged the judgement in a different court.

Sometimes sentences are given based on the nature which the offence was committed.

The girl is a minor not just a minor but a 9yr old . If that same offence was committed against a 15yrs old still a minor but I doubt it will carry a Max sentence.

Again rape is a horrific and bad experience.

Another thing we were not there to hear witnesses account on how he did it .

1 Like

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Tonytonex(m): 5:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ikem11:

Sometimes sentences are given based on the nature which the offence was committed.

The girl is a minor not just a minor but a 9yr old . If that same offence was committed against a 15yrs old still a minor but I doubt it will carry a Max sentence.

Again rape is a horrific and bad experience.

Another thing we were not there to hear witnesses account on how he did it .
I understand, but it's too much.
Believe you me, if the judge was a male, the punishment for no reach like that.
I wish to know how old is he.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Hubeznigeria(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Shapeaso:
Men and conji na 5&6. Oh lawd, help us.
Behave yourself. What silly excuse are you disguisely making for the rapist. He assaulted a minor sexually and here you are blaming it on men and konji. Don't try that again.

Whatever pushed him into this, I pray God delivers him and shows him mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kidnappers Of Ikeja LG Worker Demand N20K Recharge Card Ransom / Staff Of College Of Education Katsina Ala, Kidnapped, Murdered In Benue (photos) / Man Drowns While Evading Police Arrest In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.