Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,722 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter (20207 Views)

El Chapo Jailed For Life / Father Cuts Off Man's Leg For Defiling His 6-Month Baby In Edo (Photos) / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by okoroemeka(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Wawelexy:

Even to a 9 years old girl? That's the height of it. How they get erection for kids baffles me....

Just cut off and fry his balls and then force him to eat it.... Rubbish
what about the female househelps and auntie's that totally defiled me when I was 9yrs old will they cut off their breasts and smelly pvssy too?I am not saying what the man did was right, but know that women also defile innocent male children.
It is a pity to see a life wasted because of stubborn dick,the guy will suffer so much in jail that he may cut off the dick himself,it will not be a surprise to hear stories like this in the society,you may even be amazed that the girl reported him because he didn't fulfil some promises,I have seen such case

1 Like

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Hausa(m): 7:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
Life imprisonment?
Wow!
Huge offense, nonetheless. But life?
30-35 years seems reasonable to me.

I hope this isn't seen as me being insensitive or giving him soft landing cos he's a man. It's not the case.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by OSamueli7: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Bad News @ www.. com

Na because bad new they generate traffic, na why you dey always chase am abi?

So is all about bad news init?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Hollyharjii: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2023
For the rest of your life, no more 2mins knacking unless there's perogative of mercy which the chances are always slim... sorry brother... na wetin you sabi chop cause am

In the after world, you'll think thrice
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by starpower(m): 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
naturefellow:
you don't read? Or don't know what 'PS' means. Olodo! Better go back to school.

My point is, in the Nigeria Justice system, it is easy to mete judgement on smaller offenders, not powerful criminals.

Dont be in haste to comment. Think before you speak. Have sense!

He probably not a first offender
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Karleb(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
If he had stolen the boss's money to sleep with a prostitute, that would have been a very short sentence.

We young men need to understand sometimes about life for our own good.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by TheClassic1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2023
Biaflan criminals don start again
grin
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by seunodediranivy: 7:30pm On Oct 16, 2023
.......jail for life?, why not push him into a moving train at Agege there so that his cliques would learn from him.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Fuckyoumod: 7:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon:
Anything with hole is a goal to Men.
Yet you will see Women stressing themselves.

mtcheww.
mumu
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Omoawoke2(m): 7:47pm On Oct 16, 2023
Very good
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Felix6: 7:48pm On Oct 16, 2023
Most of you commenting did not bother to read the judgement. All prosecution supporting evidences were all Oral, the presiding judge see it not necessary for any physical examination. Shocking! I don't support molestation of any kind but I will strongly advise a retrial. Some gaffers are very notorious for making up allegations when it's time to settle their boys. Again life imprisonment, come on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Lightorder: 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2023
Machinegun91:
The difference between Igbo people and Hamas is 0.

No difference at all
Hamas now , not Isreal again?
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by yommen: 7:51pm On Oct 16, 2023
Jeon:
Anything with hole is a goal to Men.
Yet you will see Women stressing themselves.

mtcheww.

Including to our brothers and father! SEBI..
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by zedegit: 7:54pm On Oct 16, 2023
Shapeaso:
Men and conji na 5&6. Oh lawd, help us.

This is not conji but stupidity.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by calabaman(m): 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2023
9 years old.

Common, how sick are you?

Peadophiles make me sick to my tummy, how would you have an erect*on for a child?

What if it were your own child, how will you feel?

I hope the sick fvck rots in jail.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Harddiskng(m): 8:16pm On Oct 16, 2023
Felix6:
Most of you commenting did not bother to read the judgement. All prosecution supporting evidences were all Oral, the presiding judge see it not necessary for any physical examination. Shocking! I don't support molestation of any kind but I will strongly advise a retrial. Some gaffers are very notorious for making up allegations when it's time to settle their boys. Again life imprisonment, come on.

Bro sometimes i think it is low literacy level that is keeping Nigeria backward. Cuz it obviously from messages posted that many didn’t read the judgement.

From the judgement i read no evidence was even produced, how can you use oral testimonies to sentence a human being to life. It is compelling is an understatement.

What comes to my mind is my very smart vindictive 8 years cousin. This boy dey can tells lies to end your entire generation, if he is out for you.

She added that proof of injury or rupture of hymen was not necessary in the case of sexual assault, as penetration, no matter how slight, was sufficient to prove the offence.

You want to sentence a human to life and she didn’t think it’s proper to leave no stone unturned?? Or prove the offense? What the ****. What kind of Judges do we even have in this country sef

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Wawelexy(m): 8:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
okoroemeka:
what about the female househelps and auntie's that totally defiled me when I was 9yrs old will they cut off their breasts and smelly pvssy too?I am not saying what the man did was right, but know that women also defile innocent male children.
It is a pity to see a life wasted because of stubborn dick,the guy will suffer so much in jail that he may cut off the dick himself,it will not be a surprise to hear stories like this in the society,you may even be amazed that the girl reported him because he didn't fulfil some promises,I have seen such case

What are you even saying? 😏
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Wawelexy(m): 8:18pm On Oct 16, 2023
okoroemeka:

What are you even saying? 😏 A 9 years old girl is what we are talking about here, male or female paedophile should be severely dealt with.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Harddiskng(m): 8:26pm On Oct 16, 2023
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2023
naturefellow:
illiterates on this forum.

Lot of dumb people with smartphones.

Now, read the post again. But slowly!
You are what I called you go and rest and think on it again
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by olancho: 8:38pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ogbewi street Cele Egbe were Alaudo garden is located. The convicted man is a fool. You stay in area were ashawo hotel plenty and they collect 500naira for a round you left them and went and defiled a minor. Congratulations for your new home you no pay rent again.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Edusouls(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2023
Chai it’s unfortunate that many men are terribly sick mentally, u see them neat and dressed normal, but inside is an uncaged raging beast , God forbid bad thing
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by rspy: 9:17pm On Oct 16, 2023
Machinegun91:
The difference between Igbo people and Hamas is 0.

No difference at all

Igbos hate Islam
Hamas loves Islam

That's a key difference
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by spinna: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ogbodiya Monday

Obo to di iya

1 Like

Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Pauliaette(m): 10:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
For life in prison? Hmmmmm sorry man!
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Drsmartphilips: 10:22pm On Oct 16, 2023
permit me to say igbo kwenu,na so odimugu ojukwu the terrorist molested a year old left over of funny femi jayoday
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by CJStarz: 10:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Life sentence? That's too harsh a sentence,mehn. What happened to a jail term of maximum,15 years? Na wa o
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by jonahhh: 6:52am On Oct 17, 2023
Igbo boys and child molestation na 5&6... notba racist but its facts
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Ikem11(m): 6:57am On Oct 17, 2023
naturefellow:
you don't read? Or don't know what 'PS' means. Olodo! Better go back to school.

My point is, in the Nigeria Justice system, it is easy to mete judgement on smaller offenders, not powerful criminals.

Dont be in haste to comment. Think before you speak. Have sense!

Rape of a minor 9yrs old is a smaller offence to you?

You are the most useless human being on earth. Even if you wanted to make such comment don't do that on a sensitive topic like this.

You such a fool
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by Felix6: 8:53am On Oct 17, 2023
Harddiskng:

Bro sometimes i think it is low literacy level that is keeping Nigeria backward. Cuz it obviously from messages posted that many didn’t read the judgement.

From the judgement i read no evidence was even produced, how can you use oral testimonies to sentence a human being to life. It is compelling is an understatement.

What comes to my mind is my very smart vindictive 8 years cousin. This boy dey can tells lies to end your entire generation, if he is out for you.

You want to sentence a human to life and she didn’t think it’s proper to leave no stone unturned?? Or prove the offense? What the ****. What kind of Judges do we even have in this country sef
My brother, I don't know the planet that judge originated from. It's Obvious the supposed offender has no one to speak for him. I can't watch any of my family member condemn in a careless manner like this. No way.
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by ORIAYO70(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2023
Re: Lagos Apprentice Jailed For Life For Defiling Employer's 9-Year-Old Daughter by ODOBAA: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2023
5k for olosho could have save you from this problem!

Shame!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Steals 7-month-old Baby In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Police Releases Emergency Number, Social Media Contact / Passengers Drug Okada Rider And Steal His Motorcycle In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.