Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,168 members, 7,829,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets (40846 Views)

Pakistan Conduct Retaliatory Strikes In Iran, After Warning Of Consequence (pics / Japanese PM, Kishida Evacuated After Bomb Scare, Suspect Apprehended / US Airbase In Iraq Hit By Rockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by elmiliano: 1:42am On Oct 17, 2023
No winners when it comes to war, just pain and death. May God Protect Us All

Not just a tutor but a partner on your career journey. Transition to tech from any field easily

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Papayaayasager(m): 1:51am On Oct 17, 2023
Bluntguy:
I stand with Israel

With which leg?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by PythonPros: 1:54am On Oct 17, 2023
This does not bode well.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by MrPRevailer(m): 2:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha
Incoming incoming! Take cover

Israel think They will just level hamas without them fighting back

Let the fight begin

Nobody be super man for this life

Body go still tell Israel

Na so Russia dey feel say Ukraine na push over

But Body tell Russia army small. He choke them for throat
Make Israel dey play...Iran dey warm up. Turkey 🇹🇷 go soon put hand for the matter
Then Israel go be desert. God's own nation my ass

THUS SAITH THE LORD

Zechariah 12:3
3 ¶ And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be agathered together against it.

Luke 21:20
"And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh."
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 2:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Postinor:
Death to israelites,free palestinians
I thought you people wanted the land? You want Israelis to die too?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 2:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Israelterrorist:
Alhamdulillah
"But once the Sacred Months have passed, kill the polytheists ˹who violated their treaties˺ wherever you find them, capture them, besiege them, and lie in wait for them on every way. But if they repent, perform prayers, and pay alms-tax, then set them free. Indeed, Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful "

Death to all kafirs
Death to Israel
Death to america
Death to jews
Death to nyamuris
Death to christains
Death to land grabbers
Death to pastors
Something you can't say even in your parlor. But because of seun you can write nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by planetx: 2:33am On Oct 17, 2023
There will not be any ground invasion of Gaza, you can bookmark this comment and come back to revist it that a guy by the moniker planetx told you there will be no ground invasion of Gaza.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by baralatie(m): 2:35am On Oct 17, 2023
nnachukz:

Did the rocket land? Did you hear of their parliament levelled? But if Isreal retaliate now, you will be crying civilian residents bombed.
You dey mind dem
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by baralatie(m): 2:36am On Oct 17, 2023
planetx:
There will not be any ground invasion of Gaza, you can bookmark this comment and come back to revist it that a guy by the moniker planetx told you there will be no ground invasion of Gaza.
There will be a ground invasion as long as hamas is in Gaza firing rockets
The difference is timing of the ground invasion
It is not even an invasion set
It is a special military operation to clear out hamas facilities in Gaza
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 2:39am On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Those who wants peace will not occupy people’s land, the same thing Russia is doing in Ukraine that Israel is doing but the police of the world kicked against Russia hammer them with sanction even fund a proxy war to make sure they got weakened, but same police of the world is in the Middle East supporting Israel to take Palestine lands, double standard people, no peace anywhere because of una 😂😂
T

Two completely different things. Russia attacked Ukraine. Hamas through Palestine attacked Israel. Israel has responded to defend itself.

Mind you, Israel has fought many defensive wars against all the Arab nations around them and won. According to International rules of Conflict, the lands you gain from such wars being to you!

Israel even ceded some of the lands back to them, Lebanon and Syria. If they claim it again this time, it's bye-bye for them.

If you ask many Arabs what they want, they'll tell you that they don't want Israel to exist in any form. They wish the jews just die and vanish.

How can you hate Israel more than you love your own children?
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Totalsuccess123(m): 2:40am On Oct 17, 2023
Hello nairalanders, lemme introduce myself my name is Elisha aka The Cookman please do you normally experience bloating or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans OR please do you know of friend who complains that he feels bloated or stomach upset or purging or heartburn after eating beans. Kindly reply this comment, if you are (or that friend is) interested to discover how to eat beans OR simply click the link below so that Elisha aka The Cookman can show you the BEANS SECRET SOLUTION:
https:///message/RRIP5OLWVEJQL1

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by freemi(m): 2:41am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Make Israel dey play...Iran dey warm up. Turkey 🇹🇷 go soon put hand for the matter
this one na toddler o

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Bigchristo: 2:55am On Oct 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
T

Two completely different things. Russia attacked Ukraine. Hamas through Palestine attacked Israel. Israel has responded to defend itself.

Mind you, Israel has fought many defensive wars against all the Arab nations around them and won. According to International rules of Conflict, the lands you gain from such wars being to you!

Israel even ceded some of the lands back to them, Lebanon and Syria. If they claim it again this time, it's bye-bye for them.

If you ask many Arabs what they want, they'll tell you that they don't want Israel to exist in any form. They wish the jews just die and vanish.

How can you hate Israel more than you love your own children?
Just listen to yourself and see how you analyze the both scenarios and arrived at a point where you indicted yourself, what is the reasons Ukraine refused peace deal? UKraine wanted back the land which Russia annexed from them through war. You literally said Israel did same so what is the different? I don’t know if the Arabs wants the Jewish dead but Israel is occupying their land Jerusalem belongs to Palestine 🇵🇸 not Israel

1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by wagzy37: 2:58am On Oct 17, 2023
The fact that people can’t live in peace still beats me. It all boils down to money and ego.

Smh…
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by P1PrinceKT(m): 2:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Chibuzoc:
Pray for Israel Humanity
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Horus(m): 3:01am On Oct 17, 2023
The City of Tel Aviv and Central Israel is under massive Rocket Attack by Hama for at least the 4th Time in the last 24 Hours

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 3:21am On Oct 17, 2023
Bigchristo:
Just listen to yourself and see how you analyze the both scenarios and arrived at a point where you indicted yourself, what is the reasons Ukraine refused peace deal? UKraine wanted back the land which Russia annexed from them through war. You literally said Israel did same so what is the different? I don’t know if the Arabs wants the Jewish dead but Israel is occupying their land Jerusalem belongs to Palestine 🇵🇸 not Israel

You're the one indicting yourself. It's a choice to return lands gotten from war or not. Israel chose to do that. Russia did not.

The fact is both of these countries can exist side-by-side. But Arabs, especially Muslims are never knowm for peace. They can't stand the sight of jews and wake up everyday wishing they could wipe them off the earth. Meanwhile, Israel has a right to exist as well.

There are Muslims and Arabs in Israel, even much more than Christians. A great number of these are palestinians. Why aren't they fighting from within Israel or supporting Hamas? Because Hamas is a hate-filled terrorist group!

Israel isn't going anywhere. The sooner those terrorists and their sympathizers like you realize that, the better.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by LegallyBlunt: 3:23am On Oct 17, 2023
wagzy37:
The fact that people can’t live in peace still beats me. It all boils down to money and ego.

Smh…
This is beyond money and ego. There's a dangerous conspiracy to terminate Israel from the map. This war didn't start today.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Atlantis585: 3:27am On Oct 17, 2023
Cursed country of Israel will remain at war for eternity. You can’t keep what does not belong to you and expect the real owners not to fight and make your freaking lives miserable for as long as you live.

Long live Palestinian people!
May God give you the courage to keep fighting and making your enemies miserable everyday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by bigiyaro(m): 3:32am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

grin grin grin. This your load heavy.

2 Likes

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by InvertedHammer: 3:50am On Oct 17, 2023
/

This is a case of--If you win the war you cannot win the battle.

/
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:52am On Oct 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:

You're the one indicting yourself. It's a choice to return lands gotten from war or not. Israel chose to do that. Russia did not.

The fact is both of these countries can exist side-by-side. But Arabs, especially Muslims are never knowm for peace. They can't stand the sight of jews and wake up everyday wishing they could wipe them off the earth. Meanwhile, Israel has a right to exist as well.

There are Muslims and Arabs in Israel, even much more than Christians. A great number of these are palestinians. Why aren't they fighting from within Israel or supporting Hamas? Because Hamas is a hate-filled terrorist group!

Israel isn't going anywhere. The sooner those terrorists and their sympathizers like you realize that, the better.

The state of Israel is an illegal state and until it is abolished, there will be no peace in the middle east.
Read proper history not emotional history.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Terver90: 3:54am On Oct 17, 2023
When hamas strike, it is alhamdullilahi, mashallah and all kinds of celebration but when israel return the gesture, the whole world will shout genocide, land grabbing and all sort of falsehood narrative. Israel warned asked civilians to give them space let it be them and hamas alone, but terrorist sympathizers who hate GOD, israel for reasons best known to them criticized this fair request. When hamas struck sheybi they warned israel or alerted them abi hamas killed chickens and goats on iraeli soil then stole some away? I am a christian, I don't feel ok with the jews concerning certain issues like gay or rainbow things they do, they dishonor my lord JESUS CHRIST (Yeshua messiah), but I don't hate them, I let the almighty GOD creator of heaven and earth to discipline them as he knows best. What I can assure anyone is this, you can't defeat those people because GOD is always GOD and his words must prevail, I didn't say maybe, I said must. He often discipline his israelites oo. I can never hate a muslim no! because my lord JESUS CHRIST commanded me not to hate anybody, I sincerely relate fine with so many of them and there are good muslims infact some are helpful to me and I am happily nice to them as well. What I am against is terrorism, see it's effect in a supposed great country like nigeria, but then it is greatly affecting us negatively. Because of religious intolerance nigeria also find it difficult to find it's footing imagine even if a national policy is to come, religious undertones might frustrate such.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by THeUNIFIER: 4:17am On Oct 17, 2023
Hemeenworth:
Haha

Let the fight begin

Why are you inadvertently acting to the script of the the global elites? By picking sides, you are fermenting a conflict that was designed to lead to WWIII which is currently made to seem like a battle between Christianity and Islam but away from the surface is a plot to destroy both religions for the new world order.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by CharisEben: 4:29am On Oct 17, 2023
Say No to WAR

1 Like

Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by TruthsFM: 4:30am On Oct 17, 2023
Like I said before, Hamas terrorists will make the Gaza city to be levelled and become desert in some weeks to come. I only pity the innocent people that will become the victims of the attack. Hamas terrorists will be dealt with completely.
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by 11doubledee: 4:31am On Oct 17, 2023
foleskay:

Which cup is full? Mumu talk. All 57 Arab countries combined are no match for israel. And d moment those terrorist countries get involved,USA and UK will also rise to assist israel to destroy those countries. I kuku trust Saudi,she won't wana get involved,because of the fear of Israel bombing the Kaaba
Not only Saudi Arabia,we have smart Islamic Arab countries like Kuwait, UAE,Bahrain,Oman,even Iraq,Egypt and Jordan don get sense,they would rather stay neutral.
Qatar will never involve directly because they want to protect the beautiful and progressive society they have built.Even Syrian government as well Lebanon is trying not get involved because they are rebuilding from recent wars.
What is IRAN and TURKEY waiting for, let them quickly join, they have enjoyed a peaceful society for too long.
Iran go dey push nations to go fight but no dey fight war,from Somalia to Sudan,to Egypt to Iraq to Yemen to Syria to Lebanon to Mali to Nigeria.
How many wars has IRAN Fought directly?
Them dey protect their society.
Turkey go just dey bark,let them get involved too,I want to know their real military might as them no want value Peace.
Please let Iran and turkey join the war , nobody is holding them back
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by ahizih(m): 4:36am On Oct 17, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
For Gaza shall be deserted, and Ashkelon shall become a desolation; Ashdod's people shall be driven out at noon, and Ekron shall be uprooted.
Zephaniah 2:4 ESV

And the territory of the Canaanites extended from Sidon in the direction of Gerar as far as Gaza, and in the direction of Sodom, Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboiim, as far as Lasha.

Genesis 10:19.

Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her

Judges 16:1

Thus says the Lord of host, the Lion of the tribe of Judah.

Gaza is cursed for life, Israel and Palestine will continue to fight and Israel will continue to kill them. No peace or agreement can change the words of God.
This una god be like say em de enjoy kill
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Postinor: 4:41am On Oct 17, 2023
KennethEnyi:

Death to Islam
islam is still the fastest growing religion
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Postinor: 4:41am On Oct 17, 2023
MrFixIt007:

Goat spotted
bastard spotted
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Postinor: 4:42am On Oct 17, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
I thought you people wanted the land? You want Israelis to die too?
yes they should die I hate evil people
Re: Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets by Postinor: 4:43am On Oct 17, 2023
mpire:

Death to you and all you brain dead, hell bound terrorists. Mohammed the pedophile is already waiting for you in HELL. grin

It would be too late for you to realize you'll burn forever.
or it is u stupid servers of the god of israel who are going to burn in everlasting fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Yevgeny Alexeyevic Urges Putin To Fire A Nuclear Missile At America As A Warning / President Trump, VP Pence React To US Capitol Invasion / Adama Barrow Appoints Fatoumata Tambajang As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.