Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! (11237 Views)

Stutern Data Science Programme - Is It Worth It? / I Just Quit ALX Programme / Which Computer Programme Is Easiest To Learn For A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by c0d3x: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2023
longjosh:

Good morning. When I clicked on the course, it takes me to a coursera page. Do I enroll for the course on coursera or how does one go about it considering most of the courses are paid... Though there's room for financial aid.
I don't think that's the main course but just a small side dish.

1 Like

Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by okeyonah718yah: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2023
Let us create WhatsApp group for this program to enable us communicate and share ideas or if it is already created please add me 08102909340. Thanks
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Realguyman1(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
longjosh:

Good morning. When I clicked on the course, it takes me to a coursera page. Do I enroll for the course on coursera or how does one go about it considering most of the courses are paid... Though there's room for financial aid.
Bro good afternoon! How are u doing, hope u are good? Have u been able to take any of the course in that 3mtt community?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Adedeji1991: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
If any group please add me 07034249784
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Sheriman(m): 6:17am On Nov 25, 2023
Consistency is the main Koko here. I hope this program will continue if the current administration leaves
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by frankosivue(m): 10:36am On Nov 25, 2023
Sheriman:
Consistency is the main Koko here. I hope this program will continue if the current administration leaves
It's planned for five years, in synch with current's administration time in office.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Wemimotee: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
longjosh:

I am not selected to commence training as well but I am taking advantage of the community resources. I applied for financial aid at coursera and I have concluded the first course (Foundation of cybersecurity) out of the eight courses for Cybersecurity analyst or SOC analyst. I must tell you , it is loaded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by longjosh: 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2023
Realguyman1:
Bro good afternoon! How are u doing, hope u are good? Have u been able to take any of the course in that 3mtt community?
Not yet
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Kingrshd3: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
eddie7:
*FG Announces Partnership With UNDP to Provide 3,000 Paid Internships For Young Nigerians*
https://www.intelregion.com/jobs/undp-to-recruit-3000-fg-3mtt-programme-applicants/

*🔄 SHARE*

*📰 SOURCE: Jobs Region* — _Join our WhatsApp group to receive job updates: https:///IJt5IoRbaXo0zNNtAQpodK

The WhatsApp link is not working or let me say it's full
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by boxypane(m): 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
InteliJ:
Feel free to ask me questions. I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.
Pls what is the next step after selection?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Elvishollis: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2023
longjosh:

Not yet
Any information about the 3mtt program starting today. I was shortlisted with the first batch that is meant to commence today.
I have checked my dashboard severally yet nothing new. What do I do?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by longjosh: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
Elvishollis:

Any information about the 3mtt program starting today. I was shortlisted with the first batch that is meant to commence today.
I have checked my dashboard severally yet nothing new. What do I do?
No show yet
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Adonisty: 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
useless program
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by uzore: 8:18am On Dec 05, 2023
U guyz shud check ur dashboard... Community resources to see the topics u have to study...
Wish u guyz gud luck...
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Fenesa1: 1:09pm On Mar 04
Is there a new thread for cohort 2?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alt School Africa Thread / I Want To Work At Google: Journey Of A Software Developer / Team Humane App For The Blind Wins Microsoft Imagine Cup Nigeria 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.