Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! (11067 Views)

Stutern Data Science Programme - Is It Worth It? / I Just Quit ALX Programme / Which Computer Programme Is Easiest To Learn For A Beginner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 6:17am On Oct 17, 2023
The ministry of information and digital economy is launching a free programme called 3MTT to train Nigeria young population on digital skills.

With the hope of equipping 3 million youths with digital skills by 2025. The 3MTT has begun accepting applications from every Nigerian irrespective of Tribe, age or previous background in IT.

There are several skills offered by the programme namely:
Software Development
UI/UX Design
Data Analysis & Visualisation
Quality Assurance
Product Management
Data Science
Animation
AI / Machine Learning
Cybersecurity
Game Development
Cloud Computing
Dev Ops

To apply, visit 3mtt nitda gov ng(add "." in between the spaces) now.

Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 6:19am On Oct 17, 2023
Feel free to ask me questions. I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by nifemi25(m): 6:42am On Oct 17, 2023
Any age requirement and the location of the training?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 6:55am On Oct 17, 2023
nifemi25:
Any age requirement and the location of the training?
No age requirement.

Location is hybrid based. That is, there'll be a physical location close to your place of residence.

You'll go there some days, other days will be online.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by BinaryMonk: 3:50pm On Oct 18, 2023
What does it take for one to provide the training to people who want to upskill if there is a physical location
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 4:00am On Oct 19, 2023
BinaryMonk:
What does it take for one to provide the training to people who want to upskill if there is a physical location
If i get you clearly, you want to be a trainer right?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by BinaryMonk: 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Yes
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by ebutebaba: 7:40am On Oct 23, 2023
Hello, I have tried to apply severally but couldn't submit my application. It kept responding "that my means of ID(NIN) has been used. Please any assistance on that? Thanks
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 7:30am On Oct 25, 2023
ebutebaba:
Hello, I have tried to apply severally but couldn't submit my application. It kept responding "that my means of ID(NIN) has been used. Please any assistance on that? Thanks
sorry I'm just seeing this now. Have you registered successfully?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by adesh4real: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
I'm having the same issue too
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by frankosivue(m): 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
InteliJ:
Feel free to ask me questions. I'll answer to the best of my knowledge.
I didn't get a confirmation/acknowledgement mail, hope there's no problem?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Easyincome24: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
frankosivue:
As long as it's successful, check your mail spam or promotions.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by frankosivue(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Easyincome24:

As long as it's successful, check your mail spam or promotions.
It was successful. Let me check promotions. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2023
frankosivue:
Good morning to you.
There's no problem at all. Check your spam box, you should see it.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by frankosivue(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
InteliJ:

Good morning to you.
There's no problem at all. Check your spam box, you should see it.
I've seen in the spam box already. Thank you.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Peter12396(m): 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
I have successfully applied and gotten a confirmation email,but used Abuja as my residential address which is where I actually reside but I just remembered I school in Benue state, what if i am in school during the training can I attend the training in Benue State.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
frankosivue:
I've seen in the spam box already. Thank you.
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Peter12396:
I have successfully applied and gotten a confirmation email,but used Abuja as my residential address which is where I actually reside but I just remembered I school in Benue state, what if i am in school during the training can I attend the training in Benue State.
I'm not sure about that so I won't say anything about it. My advise is you should wait for the programme to start so you can find out for yourself
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Peter12396(m): 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ok, Do you have any idea on when the programme is starting?
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Peter12396:
Ok, Do you have any idea on when the programme is starting?
next month sir
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Adonisty: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
this program na luck o. Only few people will be picked. It seems this intelij is a govt assigned personel for this scheme
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 5:49am On Oct 31, 2023
Adonisty:
this program na luck o. Only few people will be picked. It seems this intelij is a govt assigned personel for this scheme
@bolded Not at all o cry

Yeah, i forgot to say it. Not everyone will be selected. There's gonna be a selection process that we (Nigerians) don't know the criteria yet.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Deicide: 10:10am On Oct 31, 2023
"3mtt nitda gov ng".replace(/\s+/g, "." )
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Fhaze(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Is application still on
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 12:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
It should
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Adonisty: 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
InteliJ:

@bolded Not at all o cry

Yeah, i forgot to say it. Not everyone will be selected. There's gonna be a selection process that we (Nigerians) don't know the criteria yet.
I read it on their website that just 1% of the applicants will be taken. I think say you be their rep say make you run things for me.
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
Adonisty:

I read it on their website that just 1% of the applicants will be taken. I think say you be their rep say make you run things for me.
it's batch by batch too, if you're not selected this first batch you can be selected in the next batch
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by adesh4real: 2:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
I'm still experiencing this NIN USED issue pls guys how do you guys go about it
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by Adonisty: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
InteliJ:
it's batch by batch too, if you're not selected this first batch you can be selected in the next batch
Okay!
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by frankosivue(m): 10:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
Adonisty:

You sure about this? Because I didn't see anything like that o
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by InteliJ(f): 5:44am On Nov 01, 2023
frankosivue:
You sure about this? Because I didn't see anything like that o
it's true
Re: Application For The Free 3MTT Programme Is Ongoing!! by frankosivue(m): 6:43am On Nov 01, 2023
InteliJ:
it's true
Yea, I saw it as a checked it. Many people will indeed miss out on the first phase as there are already more than 500k applicants.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alt School Africa Thread / Which Nigeria University Are Good For Computer Science?? / Who Can Tell Me Why Professional Hackers Use Satanic Names?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.