Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,290 members, 7,836,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry (6890 Views)

What To Expect As Fani Kayode Joins Festus Keyamo In APC Presidential Council / Newly Approved Police Women Dressing (Optional) / Press Release By APC Presidential Campaign Council On Election Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by EdiskyHarry: 9:54am On Oct 17, 2023
grin very funny man
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by Kaiser20: 10:09am On Oct 17, 2023
YeyeGbami:
JAGABAN
JAGABAN
Of confusion.
always planning, planning, and planning, Zero execution
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by phemray(m): 10:14am On Oct 17, 2023
bobchigar:
I think this government is making efforts to change things better by initiating some policies. I hope that they get the implementation right.

I pray so, it's not easy to implement all this string policies maybe that is the reason he makes himself chair. I believed his Lagos experience will help him. Good step in right direction...

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by Mccullum: 10:40am On Oct 17, 2023
What matter is sincerity of purpose and wishing all members constituted this committee success.
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Good initiative Mr President.
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by luizpippo(m): 11:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Appletek:

Cynics don't go far in life.
Some of those trying to improve the economy are younger than you. Embrace optimism and productivity so you can be useful to the society.

Like Buhari improved the economy in 8 years while you and BAAT were chanting sai Baba, mai gaskiya.
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by luizpippo(m): 12:53pm On Oct 17, 2023
Appletek:

Let those who want to build industries do do.
Let bystanders who will not achieve anything asides sitting down to look keep looking.

In 8 years, everyone will have results to show.

This was how you guys cheered Buhari and his destructive policies for 8 years, those who criticized them were tagged wailers, now we can see the results abi.

When he was banning 43 items, printing trillions by ways and means, you guys were chanting sai baba, now BAAT is reversing same and here you are chanting Jagaban.

Rubbish mentality
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by scholes23(m): 2:06pm On Oct 17, 2023
Appletek:

Cynics don't go far in life.
Some of those trying to improve the economy are younger than you. Embrace optimism and productivity so you can be useful to the society.

Okobo
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by Appletek: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2023
scholes23:

Okobo

Nkita
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by scholes23(m): 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2023
Appletek:

Nkita
Nkapi
Re: President Tinubu To Chair Newly Approved Presidential Council On Industry by EXOUSIAng: 3:48pm On Oct 18, 2023
benjaminlawson:
Industrialisation with infrastructure deficiency like electricity, good roads and insecurity everywhere is just an empty noise. Also, even if the goal is achieved, who will buy the products of industrialisation, in country where 133 million people are living in abject poverty, the remaining one can hardly afford basic necessities, only less than 1% who are policy makers and politicians are living affluent life. So as we trying to industries, tackling of poverty must be be taken along.
Is industrialization not supposed to create jobs for the poor people you speak about?
Do some of you even think before you talk or you just say anything as long as it makes the government look bad.
I don't understand you people.

Una cry say job no dey this move is supposed to create jobs, increase local production thereby reducing importation and the end result is stabilizing the Naira, as exported goods from our local industries would bring in FX.....

Even when government does what you say they should do you still complain....

PS: on your neck there is this round thing called a head inside it is a whitish looking thing protected by that hard thing called a skull, the white thing is called the brain, let me shock you, them dey use am think..... I know it may sound like a new discovery but trust me when I tell you it is very profitable to use it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Lands France For Second Time; Denied Presidential Greeting / There Are Yorubas, Hausa's In South South / Video Evidence: When Buhari Promised To Make $1 Equal N1 In 2015.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.