Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,523 members, 7,843,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Borderless Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borderless Africa (351 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 10:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Why do African countries require visas from one another?Why can't we just move freely from one country to the other without facing problems? Look at Europeans, they can move anywhere they want within Europe with no issues.Should countries who want Visa from fellow Africans be kicked out of the African union?Africa should unite and be a country, we have all the resources needed to prosper. What is your view?
Re: Borderless Africa by Deogratiasfx: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:
Why do African countries require visas from one another?Why can't we just move freely from one country to the other without facing problems? Look at Europeans, they can move anywhere they want within Europe with no issues.Should countries who want Visa from fellow Africans be kicked out of the African union?Africa should unite and be a country, we have all the resources needed to prosper. What is your view?

Forget Africa, I don't blame the western world for looking down on us. I now see reasons why they do those things. Very backward in reasoning!!!
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 10:46am On Oct 17, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Forget Africa, I don't blame the western world for looking down on us. I now see reasons why they do those things. Very backward in reasoning!!!

I don't care for the west , they are the ones who make us like this. But I hate the African countries who think they're better than Nigeria and even dare to ask us for visa to go to their country.
Re: Borderless Africa by Depriest2020: 10:58am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

I don't care for the west , they are the ones who make us like this. But I hate the African countries who think they're better than Nigeria and even dare to ask us for visa to go to their country.
Nigeria should first of all put her ass together, get it right like UAE Dubai, believe me no country in Africa would ask you for visa to visit her country. There was a time Nigerians don't need visa to visit China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Vietnam. It's no more so cause Nigeria has retrogressed and lost its value.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:03am On Oct 17, 2023
Depriest2020:

Nigeria should first of all put her ass together, get it right like UAE Dubai, believe me no country in Africa would ask you for visa to visit her country. There was a time Nigerians don't need visa to visit China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, UAE, Vietnam. It's no more so cause Nigeria has retrogressed and lost its value.

Nigeria is still the boss of Africa, we have a bigger economy and population than all of them and we should be using that to direct these other countries to obey Nigerians and not bully us.
Re: Borderless Africa by Deogratiasfx: 11:05am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Yes they made us like this but we happily allowed them. Did they not take same nonsense to Asia? Asians immediately rejected it but they succeeded in Africa.
You know if several meats are rotten, they are some you can still manage. They are some African countries that should do guy for Nigeria because they are better. Nigeria is the giant of Africa simply because of our numbers. Nothing more.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:08am On Oct 17, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Yes they made us like this but we happily allowed them. Did they not take same nonsense to Asia? Asians immediately rejected it but they succeeded in Africa.

But Nigeria is still better off than the all other African countries , and we should be directing them to be on our level and controlling how they view us
Re: Borderless Africa by Depriest2020: 11:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Nigeria is still the boss of Africa, we have a bigger economy and population than all of them and we should be using that to direct these other countries to obey Nigerians and not bully us.
Stop deceiving yourself with largest economy that doesn't reflect on her citizens. Many African countries a far better than Nigeria with their little economy.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:12am On Oct 17, 2023
Depriest2020:

Stop deceiving yourself with largest economy that doesn't reflect on her citizens. Many African countries a far better than Nigeria with their little economy.

You are clearly not realistic. No country in Africa can stand shoulder to shoulder with us in terms of hardwork , brains and riches.
Re: Borderless Africa by Deogratiasfx: 11:14am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

If u have high population, having a big economy is nothing too serious. People must buy and sell to survive. So nothing there to celebrate.
Re: Borderless Africa by Deogratiasfx: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

You are clearly not realistic. No country in Africa can stand shoulder to shoulder with us in terms of hardwork , brains and riches.

Are u sure?
Re: Borderless Africa by Depriest2020: 11:16am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

Hardwork, brains and riches you said, yes, but in terms of managing her resources to better her citizens, Nigeria is lagging behind so many countries in Africa.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:23am On Oct 17, 2023
Depriest2020:

Hardwork, brains and riches you said, yes, but in terms of managing her resources to better her citizens, Nigeria is lagging behind so many countries in Africa.

You can't say we are more richer, smart and hardworking than them and then.say we are lagging behind them. You not make sense.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:24am On Oct 17, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

Are u sure?

Yes , I've been to all African countries and we are the best. Better pay, smart and hardworking. That's why there is envy for us.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:26am On Oct 17, 2023
Deogratiasfx:

If u have high population, having a big economy is nothing too serious. People must buy and sell to survive. So nothing there to celebrate.

Nigeria canbe like USA if we can use our brains productively and also colonise some African countries and their resources
Re: Borderless Africa by junketer(m): 11:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

How many african countries do you see their citizens running away from the country when there is no war? Nigeria is nothing bro.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 11:33am On Oct 17, 2023
junketer:
How many african countries do you see their citizens running away from the country when there is no war? Nigeria is nothing bro.

You think other Africans don't migrate , you don't know what you're saying bro. Travel around. What do you think of the borders, shouldnt have free movement?
Re: Borderless Africa by junketer(m): 12:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

You think other Africans don't migrate , you don't know what you're saying bro. Travel around. What do you think of the borders, shouldnt have free movement?
I know other aftican countries migrate but not like Nigeria. Yes i think we should have open borders for all AU countries. If we have visa free entries in africa then the need to go to other african country and stay illegally will be over.
Re: Borderless Africa by Evilthoughts: 1:31pm On Oct 17, 2023
junketer:
I know other aftican countries migrate but not like Nigeria. Yes i think we should have open borders for all AU countries. If we have visa free entries in africa then the need to go to other african country and stay illegally will be over.

But we have useless xenophobia countries like South Africa ,and the three tiny xenophobic shit*holes like Botswana,Namibia and Mauritius and the racist arabs in Morocco,Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria. These countries will ever allow other Africans to come and stay in their countries without visa . Their aretoo wicked to be African.
Re: Borderless Africa by Johncables402: 1:46pm On Oct 17, 2023
Evilthoughts:

But we have useless xenophobia countries like South Africa ,and the three tiny xenophobic shit*holes like Botswana,Namibia and Mauritius and the racist arabs in Morocco,Egypt, Tunisia and Algeria. These countries will ever allow other Africans to come and stay in their countries without visa . Their aretoo wicked to be African.

Those countries think they are better. The AU should kick them out. That SA is the one teaching the smaller ones xenophobia against Nigerians in their countries.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Everywhere Quiet, Where Are Obidients? / I’m Leaving Kogi Far Better Than I Met It – Yahaya Bello / Dino Melaye The Impregnator: He Who Laughs Last......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.