Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Is A Lottery A Good Idea? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is A Lottery A Good Idea? (2301 Views)

Ghana Lottery 05/90 / What If You Won N100 Million In A Lottery. / Nigerian Lottery Fraud Ring Busted By Spanish police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Lottery A Good Idea? by femmy2010(m): 7:10pm On Oct 23, 2011
What is your view on Lottery like Baba Ijebu and the rest?
Re: Is A Lottery A Good Idea? by deekseen(m): 7:57am On Oct 25, 2011
Lottery is lottery, from Lagos to London. Just because the Premier Lottery has been localised and called 'Baba ijebu' doesn't make it any less. I have been to their site and found out that they still employ standard lottery rules. Many people think because it is localised and you can find about 10 agents on one street, especially around ghetto-like neighbourhoods, then it's for agberos or low-lives.
It is the same thing you do at sports betting that you do with 'Baba Ijebu' - predict outcomes (sort of gambling, because there is a stake).
I don't play it because the chances of winning are very very slim and i don't have luck with gambling, but i still think it is legitimate and could be tried by anyone who has luck with predictions.
Re: Is A Lottery A Good Idea? by deco2come: 3:07pm On Oct 25, 2011
deekseen:

Lottery is lottery, from Lagos to London. Just because the Premier Lottery has been localised and called 'Baba ijebu' doesn't make it any less. I have been to their site and found out that they still employ standard lottery rules. Many people think because it is localised and you can find about 10 agents on one street, especially around ghetto-like neighbourhoods, then it's for agberos or low-lives.
It is the same thing you do at sports betting that you do with 'Baba Ijebu' - predict outcomes (sort of gambling, because there is a stake).
I don't play it because the chances of winning are very very slim and i don't have luck with gambling, but i still think it is legitimate and could be tried by anyone who has luck with predictions.

You are right.

Poster what do you want us to answer? Give us option and we can then choose.
Re: Is A Lottery A Good Idea? by femmy2010(m): 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2011
One thing i have gotten to understand is that the more you know about money management and had been successful at creating wealth, the less likely it is that you will play the lottery.

(1) (Reply)

About Online Money Making / How Do I Make Money With Facebook And Adword / The Ultimate Guide To Producing And Branding Wrist-watches From China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.