Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. (355 Views)

SUVs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members Ready For Distribution (video) / Tinubu Speaks On 2023 Presidential Ambition, Tells APC Members What To Do / Edo 2020: Finally, Oshiomhole Speaks; Tells APC Leaders, Members What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by Auspiman(m): 1:07pm On Oct 17, 2023
*By Hon. Solomon C. Amaezechi.*

No long grammar here. Using my constituency - MBAIKE as a case study:

We have a total of 24 Wards. N160,000,000 divide by 24 is approximately N6.7m (Six million, seven hundred thousand naira) per Ward.

N6.7m can comfortably do any of the following:

(1) at least grade a greater percentage of the rural roads in my Ward just as yours.

(2) can provide quality and improved crops, seeds and seedlings of relevant food crops for all true farmers in my Ward, just like yours. Food security will be assured.

(3) can build at least one classroom block for my Ward just like yours.

(4) Can equip at least, 3 schools with a minimum of 20computers each in my Ward just like yours.

(5) can light up at least one village/kindred in my Ward that has been in blackout, just like in your Ward too. Etc

On the contrary my Rep, your Rep just like other over 300 of them will come to their party meetings or constituency meetings driven in a N160,000,000 SUV among other expensive cars which we call convoy. They will tell us to be patient with the government and learn to make sacrifices, while even the party members and the constituency people in general wallow in abject poverty. How long can we continue in this rascality?

Note: Over 97% of these Reps, just like my own young and vibrant Rep, have at least 2 or more personal super SUV vehicles suitable for all comforts.

The question is: why must we waste N160,000,000 again. Is that House of Representatives or House of WASTAGE? Is Nigeria synonymous to the word *wastage*?

Help me think, I can't hear myself think anymore. It's either we have very insensitive leaders or we're under what I call political terrorism. Terrorists kill in tens or hundreds; bad leaders or political terrorists in Nigeria kill in millions amidst the meretricious self-destructive partisan praises/sycophancy and tribal supports.

Finally, be aware that God cannot do for us what we can do for ourselves. If you keep quiet while evil thrive, you're either an accomplice or a coward.

Let prudence guide our leaders. Let the poor truly breath.
Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by Astronaut00(f): 1:08pm On Oct 17, 2023
It have happened
Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:15pm On Oct 17, 2023
Greedy politicians and Gullible followers (Nigerians) don't see money in terms of development. They see it as money to be shared. Share and waste....

Spit.....shame
Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by Auspiman(m): 1:19pm On Oct 17, 2023
Those supporting these crops of bad, and self-acclaimed leaders should they eat your children before you wake up? The S syndrome is a dangerous disease.
Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by DMerciful(m): 1:59pm On Oct 17, 2023
Why can't Nigerians protest anything? 220 million people being held hostage by 1000 persons!
Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by Khalling2007: 2:04pm On Oct 17, 2023
Anybody that criticizes will collect his/her share if he/she gets the opportunity to be in that position. Lp, Pdp, Apc, and Nnpp are among those who will collect the SUV, especially LP who claims Jesus Christ will share from the SUV.
Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by FreeStuffsNG: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2023
Dear OP, please in place of the official cars, what do you suggest they use to move from one place to the other in official job roles and if it's even Uber, please advise us.

Use FreeStuffsNG.com to give or receive free stuffs, freebies, giveaways etc

1 Like

Re: N160,000,000 SUV Car For Each House Of Rep. Members - What A Wastage. by yarimo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2023
All labour party senators and representatives must reject it

(1) (Reply)

S'court Judgment: 30 Diaspora Groups Insist Tinubu Must Resign / Bankruptcy Claim: Reveal What You Inherited, Obi Tells Tinubu / Rotimi Amaechi Claims To Be A Saint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.