Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov (14755 Views)

I Have Not Resigned: Ondo Dep-Gov, Aiyedatiwa Denies Purported Pre-signed Letter / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by SoNature(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
I wanted to see billion but was disappointed when I saw million.

That one na chicken change, abeg grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by BarrElChapo(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
🤔
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
Agboola wey don already relegated himself politically coz of his selfish ambition
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by princepeter566: 8:23am On Oct 18, 2023
When a mutiny fails. There's always a payback
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by iamtardey: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2023
emmabest2000:
This regime is full of SACKS and ARRESTS

What's happening?
all those does ones keh dem no get anything pass bad news they should keep arresting and sacking demselves dia… na dem sabi
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by Chibuzoripob: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2023
abobote:
Has he been impeached?

Meanwhile the court should know that 5.4M is a chicken change to Nigeria politicians and do not warrant arrest
That one nah Ex deputy Gov b4 Aketi handpicked the Evil white beard one running up/down from impeachment
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by lomprico(m): 8:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Zoooooooooooo
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by jrusky(m): 8:37am On Oct 18, 2023
Very funny accusation. How can you say someone who served in capacity of Deputy Governor will commit a theft on Toyota Camry, you are not even talking of Land cruiser, Rangrove, Bentley, G wagon you are talking about Camry? This sound stupid.

Though the Agowhatever really goofed due to his over ambition but not to b talking of Camry theft shit. I don't know him neither is he my family but there are accusation that sound stupid in Nigeria political platform.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by Exceed15: 8:54am On Oct 18, 2023
Anything APC is non of my business.

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by Donedeal1(m): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2023
Black belle raised to power 1k

Arrest a deputy Governor for 5.3m.

Too .
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by oluwaseyi0: 9:01am On Oct 18, 2023
bhella10:
This Agboola sey Iwo nikan ni?!

It's not the current deputy
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by bhella10: 9:09am On Oct 18, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
The level of anarchy and instability in southwest is getting extremely high. Same thing that happened in the first republic when Akintola and Awolowo almost brought down the region to ashes.
Where is the anarchy?
Where is the instability?

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by nathyx(m): 9:24am On Oct 18, 2023
These are the "Nigeria will get better" kind of people angry
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by anthony86(m): 9:31am On Oct 18, 2023
Even Brand new camry is far more than 5.4 million. Used Camry 2010 he manage to buy them won't allow him rest. Wicked People
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by callmevirus(m): 9:48am On Oct 18, 2023
Nothing concern me but E dey mind
Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by MamaletASO: 1:38pm On Oct 18, 2023
Just #5.8million naira??

Chaii..Dem wan rubbish this guy...

Him no dey the right click...

Just 5.8m

Re: Agboola Ajayi: Akure Court Orders Arrest Of Ex-ondo Dep-Gov by loveli2uall: 5:48am On Oct 19, 2023
On top#5.4 million unto a deputy that even spent more than that at the last governorship election. So, they realized this man is coming again this time and want to use nonsense allegation to tarnish him... Na lie you APshit lie oooo. But no problem, you still want him to have the fame ni...it is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered / We Are Not Responsible For Your Failure - TCN To IBEDC / Emir Sanusi's Forbes TV Interview: Says Jonathan Threatened Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.