Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,873 members, 7,848,551 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

Importation Of Cars. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Importation Of Cars. (87 Views)

FG Bans Importation Of 10-Year-Old Haulage Vehicles / Belgian Man Discovers Stash Of Cars Hidden In Abandoned Quarry Since WWII / China Graveyard Where Thousands Of Cars,Bikes Are Scrapped To Cut Emission(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importation Of Cars. by Highplains: 12:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
Good afternoon my nairalanders.how’s the days hustle coming by?may it be fruitful by his grace..I wanted to advertise what I do on here,I import Cars from the USA to Nigeria and any other country of your choice.whatever grade you want,accidented et al..Most car dealers buy accidented vehicles then ship it down and repair it and sell.We are in business right?Man must make profit..If you decide you want to buy the accidented yourself and repair,I’m your plug..whatever grade you need.Just tell me your budget and we’d see what can be done..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Elegance And Durability Of Stainless Steel Components In Automobiles / Praxis Tech: Revolutionizing Payments With Smarter Solutions / Portable EV Charger Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.