Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" (2195 Views)

Visual Basic 2008 Express Edition / Can I Call Myself A Good Programmer If I Only Know Visual Basic / Any Visual Basic (VB) Guru In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by HNENRI(m): 6:02pm On Mar 05, 2006
learn to implement a graphical menu style in your applications that will be able to prononce & speak your menus on click, to your software users and also be able to play a desired music and finally wishing your a nice day as you exit program. the program screen shot is shown in the picture below?

Click on shocked[url=http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowZip.asp?lngWId=1&lngCodeId=63547&strZipAccessCode=tp%2FE635476612]download[/url] to download the complete program

[size=18pt] "Use your senses Rule d World" [/size]

Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by Seun(m): 4:57am On Mar 06, 2006
Any information about the author of this code? Can you give us a link to the page that describes this program in detail? Thanks!
Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by HNENRI(m): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2006
[size=18pt] Designed by meĀ  HNENRI when you download the program and run it, you will see the author and the detail information, about it in he help file. THAX [/size]
Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by stannesi(m): 12:22am On Sep 26, 2006
wats d big deal in doin dat undecided
Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by HNENRI(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2006
[size=18pt]If there is no big deal about it, can you show us any program u hav written better than that? or u stay away from the programing forum cus is not meant 4 envy people like u that cant commend efforts (Scamm)[/size]
Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by stannesi(m): 4:18am On Oct 05, 2006
Dude, if u want me to improve your prog, 4 ask, i'll do it okay, don't better stuffs dan that, besides i hav droped vb, can get back @ it if i want to, & by d way u programmin skills aint good, u want to expose your source witout statements, oh to bad, i like d prog anyway, but try to make sometin a more challengin.

done stuffs like that in da past,
Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by seyijason(m): 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2006
Guy this your stuff watin u dey think the prog is Vgood but the thing just they worry my desktop if i refresh i go disturd you better give me a solution fast
Re: Visual Basic Sample Program "Talking Menu" by kambo(m): 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2006
since u took the effort to write it, and had the graciousness to share it
i'd say "Thumbs up for u" cool

(1) (Reply)

Write Pdf Files With Vb 6.0 / VOTE: Seun Add Direct Message To Nairaland / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get Php Ide Suitable For Practice Purposes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.