Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. (471 Views)

Subsidy: Tinubu Reaping The Consequences Of His Hasty Decisions - Babachir Lawal / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Ballotti: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2023
Just as he tried to reach out to ATIKU with style while his 'azz-lickers' kept insulting Atiku online.
Two-faced criminal cowards! grin

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/breaking-tinubus-men-reaching-out-to-me-says-ex-sgf-babachir-lawal/#:~:text=A%20former%20Secretary%20to%20the,won%20the%20last%20presidential%20election.

APC Represents Darkness, Peter Obi Is The Light, Says Babachir Lawal | The Verdict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjC13jUsCZ8?si=rr2fQSvLVwauCxg2

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Ballotti: 1:57am On Oct 19, 2023
A former Secretary to the Government of the Federation SGF, Babachir David Lawal said some key allies of President Bola Tinubu’s administration have reached out to him following his statement on Tuesday that Labour Party LP presidential candidate, Peter Obi won the last presidential election.

Lawal was reacting to a Tuesday night statement by the All Progressives Congress APC wherein its spokesman, Felix Morka, described him as incapable of rational thought.
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Ballotti: 1:58am On Oct 19, 2023
BIock hia. . . block dia. . .
NO SHAME AT ALL! cheesy
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Ballotti: 2:05am On Oct 19, 2023
I am sure even you and the APC can relate to this. I am also sure that but for their blind hatred of other Nigerians not of their tribes or religion, even the Islamists that you serve and desperately seek to please can relate to this.

I am sure that no Nigerian is enjoying the national shame and embarrassment we are going through as a result of these unending revelations as who or what our ‘president’ actually is; or that most Nigerians cannot be sure of at least one meal a day anymore; or that we can no more attend wedding ceremonies in Imo or Zamfara States due to insecurity.

Know what you may, say what you may; I hold firmly to my assertion that Peter Obi had the majority votes in the May 23 presidential election. That was why both INEC and APC had to go rogue in the election; and they know this fact even if they will not admit it. After all the thief knows who stole the item.

‘The man dies in all who keep silent in the face of tyranny.’…Wole Soyinka

“You have my sympathy”.

AND WOLE SOYINKA DIES IN SILENCE. . . . HYPOCRITICAL irony of life.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BULLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Ballotti: 2:12am On Oct 19, 2023
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babachir_Lawal

HOW DO HIGHLY-EDUCATED PEOPLE ASSOCIATE WITH RIFF RAFFS LIKE BUHARIDIOT AND JAGABANDIT ? ? ?🥹

For wetin na?

Early life and education
Lawal completed his primary education at St. Patrick's Primary School, Maiduguri in 1969 and proceeded to the Nigeria Military School Zaria, from 1970 – 1974 for his secondary education. He then attended the School of Basic Studies, Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria from 1974 to 1975.[3]
Lawal studied Electrical Engineering at Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria where he graduated in 1979 with a Bachelor of Engineering (Electrical).
[4]

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Ballotti: 2:39am On Oct 19, 2023
The AGBADO RIFF RAFF cannot shout OBI OR OBIDIENTS THIS TIME ooooooooooooo!!!
Thank you LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORD!!!

Look at these TVC fat clowns? grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOpmAfkhsL4?si=j3wX1eIXts13MV8X
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Xscape1993(m): 3:33am On Oct 19, 2023
Who stole the mandate?
Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Raskimonojendor: 4:00am On Oct 19, 2023
Reach out to someone that has no political value. He is more of a liability than an asset.

2 Likes

Re: TIEFNUBU'S Men Are Reaching Out To Me-Babachir Lawal. by Curious345: 4:24am On Oct 19, 2023
Where are all those PRE-ELECTION Yoruba Ronu Apc psychophants with monikers enabled by Nairaland - who insulted everyone who tried to see things from a different perspective

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Will The Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Diminish The Image Of Ekpa And Peter Obi. / Is Seun The One Operating The "Mynd44"' Moniker? / First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Pays Condolence Visit To Akeredolu’s Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.