Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,359 members, 7,860,959 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Exporters In D House, I Neeed Answers Fob Lagos Port - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Exporters In D House, I Neeed Answers Fob Lagos Port (1417 Views)

Nigeria, Four Oil Exporters Hit By Falling Currency Value, Says OPEC / Delay In Clearing My Cars At Lagos Port...am I Being Scammed? / We’re Going Bankrupt, Non-oil Exporters Cry Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exporters In D House, I Neeed Answers Fob Lagos Port by kcbaba0071(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2011
exporters in d house, i need answers, i want to do export and was asked to do fob lagos port, will i b d one to pay for d papers even after transporting the goods to the port?? help me out here pls!!!
Re: Exporters In D House, I Neeed Answers Fob Lagos Port by Thethy(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Exporters In D House, I Neeed Answers Fob Lagos Port by soribe: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2011
Hello,

F.O.B simply means Freight on Board.It is an international business term that describes a situation where by the buyer for the commodity pays the freight for the goods.The shipper's(Expoter) responsibilty ends once the goods are on board the vessel.It is a common mode of payment in Export trade.

Do u  know that there are a lot of goods and commodities that are in high demand overseas and their raw materials are abound in all parts of the country?Do you know that there are export commodities that have ready market abroad?Do you know Nigerian Charcoal is highy sought after in europe?Do you know that a challenge for most would-be exporters is finding the right buyers for their goods.

If you are interested in export,send a blank mail to soribe1975@yahoo.com to send a free report on End-to End export process

(1) (Reply)

Are you frustrated and tired of trying to run and grow your small Business? / Ideas On Startin A Kolanut Biz.but Locally And In Export. / Help Me Guys. I Bought A Domain Name From Godaddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.