Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Learning To "Wait" On The Lord.... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Learning To "Wait" On The Lord.... (78 Views)

How Can We Wait On The Lord? / Wait On The Lord / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learning To "Wait" On The Lord.... by overcomersfaith(f): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
The fear of the unknown is the greatest fear in waiting… but why do God want us to wait? Why won’t He go ahead and answer our prayer? Why won’t I just get healed? Why can’t I land a good Job that will deliver all my dreams in my hands?

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/learning-to-wait-on-the-lord/

(1) (Reply)

What You Must Always Do |TB Joshua / Solution Encounters / Healthy And Happy: How Weruva Cat Food Nourishes Your Pet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.