Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede (9734 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ola Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman, Hammajoda As Secretary / Tinubu To Appoint Olanipekun Olukoyede As New EFCC Chairman - Premium Times / Governors Endorse FG’s Proposal To Share Only N900bn From N1.9trn FAAC Revenue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by omoadeleye(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
Uhm
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by INTEGRITYA1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
That's so serious.
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Tmex(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
As usual, initial gra gra
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by KosiGee(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
According to Olukoyede, this happened between 2018-2020..imagine what happened between 2020-2023??

This period was 2 years after Buhari met David Cameron and two years after the “Nigeria is fantastically corrupt” statement.

What have we learnt? NOTHING. In 8 years, a new EFCC chairman would repeat the same thing.

Nigeria has no reason to be poor or lacking in infrastructure.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by omoredia: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2023
The most religious people in this country today are also the biggest liars, killers and thieves. What an irony

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by SpatialKing(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
We know the people that engage in contract fraud
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Miracle2020: 2:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
Just do your own. I hope you will not be worst than those you want to blame.
We will know your own after you leave office.
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by bigman001(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
God1000:
We keep hearing this from every new government and nothing will change

Corruption will kill us if we don't kill it
Corruption has already finished us .
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Miracle2020: 2:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Infact, why are you telling us? I thought efcc has the right to arrest? Go and do your work.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by zumbigbo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ni55ers are innately corrupt. Animal Farm on Steroids.
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Timothy89(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
this man won't make any different, he can't because if he step on any toes they will plan a bait for him

Nigeria is not structure with this political system to work, imagine Efcc, icpc under judiciary, they'll still be independent to an extent with only judicial body appointing Efcc and icpc bosses

A particular group of thieves appoint a man to oversee the money that belong to all of us, two to three group of thieves using a neutral man to deceive the society
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by ToladolVentures(m): 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Fraud! Fraud!! Fraud!!!
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Professor822714: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
The Era of the bony cow brain, failure in chief of boko haram. Pea brain DULLARD from niger republic.
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Jallotti: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
No names?
Useless information.

Then they will go behind, collect bribes from the culprits and continue to shield them,

Ribadu style of investigation!🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by JayElectroNika: 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Coldie(m): 2:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
How many of Buhari ministers that were engaged in this fraud, how many have been brought to book?
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by PrinceOfLagos: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Tinubu supporters left the group chat cool
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Ihaveleftnaija: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2023
What else is new. Corruption will finish that country. I'm glad I'm a citizen of another country now. Nigeria is a useless country full of corruption and hate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Boldideas: 3:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/635020-nigeria-lost-%E2%82%A62-9trn-through-contract-fraud-in-three-years.html

1. Who was the President between 2018 and 2020?

2. Who awarded the contracts in question?

3. Which Ministries are involved?

4. What are the nature of contracts?

5. How do we recover all the money?

6. Have all the directions of the companies involved being arrested?

7. What did we do to Buhari to have deserved all these evil?
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
The organization that he works for and serve as secretary. Let us see how he will do things differently, we are watching, so you kept this to your self and refused to revealed it to the public until now. We are watching .
If you have this details, I think for you to prove that you're not an accomplice in the deal,now you must recover all the money. You have spoke authoritatively #BringBack#OurMoney#
Because you're the head now.
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by nathyx(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
2.9Tn That's like the entire countries IGR for 3 years with tax and Vat all inclusive shared among among 20 people so basically over 200 million Nigeria are funding the pockets of 20 people God Bless Nigeria cool
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Harrynight(m): 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
And now you discovered that what are you planning to do about that to recover The public funds
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by AskProf: 3:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Daylight86:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angela. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by ABIODUNOLAOPA1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Less than 48hours in office, this one has started drama. Nonsense.
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by PHAYOL81: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Supporting the credit card scheme and strict cashless policy across board; this discourages money laundry, diversion and mismanagement.

May GOD help NIGERIA succeed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by habeeboladimeji(m): 3:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is normal things in Nigeria, make a difference by bringing them to book if u think u can make a change
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by itsene: 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
No names, no charges.
Most importantly, no plans to fine tune the porous laws we have.
My bold prediction is to do away with EFCC entirely and revamp federal and state attorney generals office and meticulously define crimes and classify criminals
That way judges will find it difficult to use " technicalities".
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Kukutente23: 4:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Islie:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/635020-nigeria-lost-%E2%82%A62-9trn-through-contract-fraud-in-three-years.html
This man is sounding like Magu of old
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by goody234: 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is what is killing naija the wanton corruption has to stop ..no proper accounting procedures those that are in charge are stealing as well .

our propensity for corruption will be our undoing in this country kilode !!..
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by goody234: 4:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ogbeni what happened to magu did you charge him and send him to jail ...as an example ?? if not you have no moral authority to talk ...useless people
Re: Nigeria Lost ₦2.9trn Through Contract Fraud In 3 Years - Olukoyede by Menclothing: 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Live On Channels TV ( Dec, 07, 2014): Video Attached..Your take? / Tinubu, Ambode And I Are Cool Says Fashola / Kwara Gov: We Must Fulfill Our Promises We Don't Want To Be Stoned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.