Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,138 members, 7,849,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors (14204 Views)

Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Health Sector / President Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across The Industry, Trade, And Investm / President Buhari Re-appoints Garba Abari, National Orientation Agency DG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Mosba: 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
I was firstly annoyed with Tinubu's many appointments complaining of resultant too much spending to run the government but my head again told me that the appointees are fellow Nigerians. So like my prayers since beginning of this administration, may this government favour me and my family. Who knows? one of these appointments may end up in my favour and change my story for the best in life.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Simpleshafee(m): 6:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
This is the month of appointments.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Bimpe29: 6:15pm On Oct 19, 2023
Congratulations and I wish them the very best of luck!
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by seunmsg(m): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu just Dey avoid igbos from 5 eastern states in his recent appointment ...while carefully making it up with Northwest and Central.

2nd term already on mind.

Since the northern efcc uproar..

But why is the south south not fully carried along.

We wait for the ambassadorial names... asorock this few weeks has been busy with appointments..

If your candidate no make any list .. go realign grin

God bless Nigeria

For those waiting for economy.. Baba say na till January

I saw two Igbos in the list.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Odin13: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Don’t think they’re southeast igbos ..

Maybe delta and Rivers ..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by garfield1: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

Tinubu has withdrawn kashim imam as ferma chair.i am so sad
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Fiscus105(m): 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:
Tinubu just Dey avoid igbos from 5 eastern states in his recent appointment ...while carefully making it up with Northwest and Central.

We wait for the ambassadorial names... asorock this few weeks has been busy with appointments..

God bless Nigeria

South south too lean towards Obi during election nah
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by spencekat(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Miles300:
Dollar don hit 1130 this one dey here dey appoint up and down
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by 77up(m): 6:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
DonroxyII:
Those are Government Agencies ooo Where Government is Doing Businesses.... You mean make e no appoint again for Government Businesses not to Thrive ....

The regulatory Agencies .....

There is need for school to train some Nigerians on Government Businesses & Services ... Too Many Children of Hatred for their Country !
Actually if I tell you many of them don't know what you said here, I will be lieing. They know but you know what? They hate the man on shit so they must hate whatever he do.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by seunmsg(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:

Don’t think they’re southeast igbos ..

Maybe delta and Rivers ..

They are south east Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Odin13: 7:01pm On Oct 19, 2023
seunmsg:

They are south east Igbos.

Is Okay..
good for his ambitions.

Is he coming himself or the Gbaja/Ribadu real..

Was eavesdropping at the villa last week.. or na plans after next?
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by NOwazobia: 7:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
Again, no Omokri or FFK on the list. undecided
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by ejimatic: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=126500208][/quote]. Some of our people acress the River Niger say the president appoints only frm the SW.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by ejimatic: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=126500208][/quote]. Some of our people acress the River Niger say the president appoints only frm the SW.
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by waledeji(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:

God bless Nigeria

is that really you shocked shocked shocked

What happened to North 23 grin angry

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by porthouse7(f): 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:
Failure squad

Keep appointing rubbish

I hope you know dollar is now $1200

Mad man
wetin concern u with dollar

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Taylor94: 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
porthouse7:
wetin concern u with dollar

This your obsession with me anyday I go catch you live the kind knacking I go knack you ehnn
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by ufuosman(m): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2023
Naija tire person
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Sleekfingers: 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
[quote author=chokekachy post=126500208][/quote]

If not for federal character.....a region won't get any position.....
Awon confused people
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by APCNig: 7:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Racoon:
Appointing propaganda fellas while the aspects affecting the common man are being left for illiterates to occupy. Health, economy, security, infrastructure are all suffering lost.

Mention one person in your family who is more qualified than the people appointed into the Ministries that you listed up there

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Magabush1(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
It's just Yoruba,hausa and Igbo. No rivers ,delta, akwa ibom, nawaooo, is tinubu angry will other states ??

God1000:
Too many appointments that benefit only the few, Nigerians are suffering
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Timmi: 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:

God bless Nigeria

So from the list below, number 4 and possible number 8 no be Ibo/Igbo. For the region that didn't vote for him nor acknowledge him, you should be happy that the Ibo/Igbo got good positions and not just some hand me down ministries like the previous administrations.

(4) National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Charles Ebuebu

(5) Voice of Nigeria (VON) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Jibrin Baba Ndace

(6) Advertising Regulatory Council of Nigeria (ARCON) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Lekan Fadolapo

(7) News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) — Managing Director / CEO — Mr. Ali Muhammed Ali

(cool Nigerian Press Council (NPC) — Executive Secretary / CEO — Mr. Dili Ezughah
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by porthouse7(f): 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
Taylor94:

This your obsession with me anyday I go catch you live the kind knacking I go knack you ehnn
u be epka

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by SSpeter(m): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
Odin13:

God bless Nigeria

Buhari avoided the SE, does it make the SE'ners poorer or richer? If Tinubu should appoint Okafor in all the posts how does it affect chukwudi hawking hala in Maryland? All these tribal bigotry takes nobody anywhere. Are there not very poor people in Daura today? Both Ibb and Abubakar hailed from Niger, can you live in MINNA today? Appointment is only for the pocket of the appointeee and if you look closely most appointee are already ok financially, hence the new wealthy is just for them to squander

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by SSpeter(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Timmi:

So from the list below, number 4 and possible number 8 no be Ibo/Igbo. For the region that didn't vote for him nor acknowledge him, you should be happy that the Ibo/Igbo got good positions and not just some hand me down ministries like the previous administrations.

(4) National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Charles Ebuebu

(5) Voice of Nigeria (VON) — Director-General / CEO — Mr. Jibrin Baba Ndace

(6) Advertising Regulatory Council of Nigeria (ARCON) — Director-General / CEO — Dr. Lekan Fadolapo

(7) News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) — Managing Director / CEO — Mr. Ali Muhammed Ali

(cool Nigerian Press Council (NPC) — Executive Secretary / CEO — Mr. Dili Ezughah
The North that got good positions in last administration, are there no more poor people in the north today? Are there no poor people in Daura today? Did people from SE become poorer because of lack of appointment?
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Prince111111: 1:24am On Oct 20, 2023
God1000:
Too many appointments that benefit only the few, Nigerians are suffering
He is just compensating his allies at the expense of our national treasuries..barawo buruku

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by TOPMAN4LIFE: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Odin13:

God bless Nigeria

How many states in south South voted for Tinubu, since many of South South and South East believed Obi won the election, it's better you wait till Obi get the president.
If the south South and South East refuse to work with Tinubu, he will continue to work with the north and at the end, south will bear the consequences
Re: Tinubu Appoints New Leadership Across Information, National Orientation Sectors by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
Congratulations to them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose Harbours Thugs In Government House Who Rob And Kidnap At Night – APC / Alleged Attack On Soludo’s Campaign Team Not True(photos) / ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.