Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,741 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents (13202 Views)

“We Will Know Who Is In Charge Soon” – Wike Blows Hot, Visits APC Chairman / Wike Warns Julius Berger After Paying 80% Upfront For Road Contracts (Video) / Rivers VAT Not For Abuja People, I Don’t Care If Heaven Falls, Wike Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by tesppidd: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
See this one... His children are abroad,, his family living in luxury..

He is talking about tough decisions.

Tell your master to provide palliatives, bring down inflation and the cost of living and suffering..

Then talk about tough decisions..

Black leaders are pathetic..
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Spandau: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Realguyman1:
Buhari and Apc done dey give am hot to us since 2015, so nothing new to us again.

If Wike like make he kill every common people for Abuja na him sabi, because I know say na common people go suffer am last last for Abuja.

Go back to your village. No room for shanties in FCT
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by jaxxy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
buhari pro max people lol

same nonsense excuses buhari gave and achieved nothing they are giving.
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Whatisurproblem(m): 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pauliaette:
How can I work with this man Wike, even as a gardener. I too love this man Mr Wike
Hopelessness
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
This office just dey shack this man steady...! grin

1 Like

Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Realguyman1(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Spandau:

Go back to your village. No room for shanties in FCT
Mumu talk. Which village u dey go back to? Did I told u that I'm staying in FCT or have ever stayed in FCT before?

Apart from work, I have nothing doing with anything Northern Nigeria, not even a visit.
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by naijapikin2(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rubbish.. is it new?

We've survived tougher times na this one we no go survive ni?

Do your worst. Stupid minister..

Nonsense
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by naijapikin2(m): 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
Rubbish.. is it new?

We've survived tougher times na this one we no go survive ni?

Do your worst. Stupid minister..

Nonsense

Mtcheeew
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Spandau: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stronghold91:
very soon the hausa fulani will humble you
you stupid as slicker

Buhari is no longer president. They will be dealt with.
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by cotima1: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Please I need financial assistant for my NYSC registration. I'm not a beggar but my current situation now needs a helping hand. No amount is small. Registration Closes this week 21/10/2023. God will never shame you. Please my account details.
Access Bank
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Holluwhakemmy(f): 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wike take it easy your gra gra is too much ooo
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by NwokoloOwa: 10:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
5km or 50 km in each Area Council? What nonsense is this. 5km is just like from Berger to Area 1 Roundabout Or Berger to Jabi Park is this how Wike developed PH. We should be talking of at least 20km in each Area Council yearly to achieve substantial development.
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Sog2: 1:14am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: A Plea for Consideration and Respect for Citizens' Livelihoods in Abuja

Dear Honorable Minister of Abuja, Barrister Wike.

I hope this letter finds you well and in good health. As a concerned citizen and resident of the Capital Territory (FCT), I feel compelled to write to you today to express my deep concern regarding the recent threats of demolition issued to the citizens of Abuja. While I acknowledge the challenges faced in managing urban development and ensuring adherence to regulations, I respectfully appeal to you to approach this matter with empathy, understanding, and a consideration for the livelihoods of all those who call Abuja their home.

At the outset, I would like to remind you that you are not the first person to hold the esteemed position of Minister of the FCT. Many before you have grappled with the complexities of development, urbanization, and maintaining the balance between progress and the preservation of the city's heritage and community. Some have made decisions that had unintended consequences, with negative effects on the ordinary citizens of Abuja.

The threat of demolition is a source of immense anxiety among the residents, as it poses a direct threat to their homes, businesses, and, most importantly, their sense of security and belonging. Displacing individuals and families from their established communities can have devastating consequences, including economic hardship, psychological distress, and a disruption in children's education.

I implore you to reflect on the lives that will be affected by such drastic actions. Many citizens have invested significant time, money, and effort in establishing themselves and contributing to the growth of Abuja. These individuals are not reckless squatters or encroachers; they are responsible, hardworking people who have made Abuja their home through legal means.

Rather than resorting to the destructive measure of demolition, I urge you to consider alternative solutions that balance the need for development with the well-being of the people. Relocating individuals and businesses to designated areas or providing assistance in regularizing their status could help strike a middle ground that addresses the concerns of urban planning while respecting the dignity and rights of the people you represent.

Furthermore, I implore you to promote greater transparency and communication. Many citizens feel unheard and uninformed about the decisions that affect their lives. By engaging in open dialogue with the residents, seeking their input, and sharing relevant information regarding urban development plans, you can foster a sense of trust and cooperation within the community.

Lastly, as a representative of the people, I kindly request that you explore sustainable solutions that prioritize the preservation of the existing social fabric, cultural heritage, and ecological balance of Abuja. The city's growth and development should not come at the cost of its citizens' well-being or its future generations.

Honorable Minister, I understand the challenges you face in fulfilling your responsibilities, and I acknowledge the importance of the decisions you make. However, please remember that your actions will not only be judged by their immediate outcome but also by the long-term impact they have on the lives of ordinary citizens who call Abuja their home.

Together, we can find a way forward that ensures progress while respecting the lives and livelihoods of every individual in Abuja. I trust in your wisdom, compassion, and dedication to serving the people, and I hope that this letter serves as a reminder to tread carefully, considerately, and with empathy as you navigate the complexities of urban development in the Federal Capital Territory.

Thank you for your attention and understanding.

Sincerely,

AM. Yaro
[Concerned Citizen of Abuja]
onebrain@gmail.com

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/19/expect-tough-decisions-soon-wike-warns-fct-residents/
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by NaijirianKing: 5:29am On Oct 20, 2023
If this Ibo man came to Abuja to cause trouble, abeg return to sender. Abuja is the North. Islam is the religion of the region, he shouldn't try to demolish not one mosque. He should respect the host community for peace to reign.

valentineuwakwe:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/19/expect-tough-decisions-soon-wike-warns-fct-residents/
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by NOwazobia: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2023
upon all these gragra, he will still have nothing to show at the end of his administration.

River state is still backward and underdeveloped as usual.

He is just a loud crook.
Re: Expect Tough Decisions Soon – Wike Warns FCT Residents by Enemyofpeace: 9:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Rubbish! Absolute nonsense

My prick shall rice again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beaf's State (delta State)has Gone To The Dogs? / Is Vulcan Energy LLC Really Going To Build Six New Oil Refineries? / Inside The Lion’s Den Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.