Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,006 members, 7,841,854 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State (703 Views)

The Best Minister Currently Is The Minister Of Interior - Rufai Oseni / See The Rubbish Obidot Governor Otti Of Abia State Is Doing / Ganduje Bags ‘Best Governor’ Award Despite Bribe-taking Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by mokwechineme: 7:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Just in few months he already hit the ground running and the only governor contructing with Julius Berger.
If there is anyone better please let us kjow. He is the one I know from my own end?

6 Likes

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Bobloco: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
That is exactly the real meaning of 'hit the ground running'

Tinubu used that term and truly hit the ground but Nigerians are the ones now running helter skelter in a hopeless situation

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by gratefulheart(m): 7:28pm On Oct 19, 2023
Building 6km road with 0ver N32 billion?
Continue to play.

mokwechineme:
Just in few months he already hit the ground running and the only governor contructing with Julius Berger.
If there is anyone better please let us kjow. He is the one I know from my own end?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Varunpulyani: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Abiodun of Ogun says hello.

If you can't answer call me Ipob

1 Like

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Raskimonojendor: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
Because he installed a Julius Berger logo grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Varunpulyani: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Cry ofe mmnanu cry

5 Likes

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by yarimo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
have you collected yours

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by plat0: 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Ikaeniyan0: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
He's not the only governor using JB to construct roads, take am easy with this hype jur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Yoruba ronu

Enemy of progress. Its in your blood

3 Likes

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
plat0:
Rivers is doing a 50km Road and it's being constructed by JB, the cash for the project has also been paid in full, whats the length of the road Otti flagged off?

Yoruba Muslim ronu.

The thing dey your blood

3 Likes

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by SadiqBabaSani: 8:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nonsense praise singers

1 Like

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Raskimonojendor: 8:56pm On Oct 19, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Cry ofe mmnanu cry
Wail oo flat head 🤣

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by ozo13(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
mokwechineme:
if saying he is the only gov using Julius Berger to construct his road , then u have lied.River state is building more kilometers of road with same JB company
Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Anambra1stSon2: 11:15am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:
I hope you know that Otti has increased Abia debt after borrowing $115 million from African development bank, Gov Chukwuma Soludo is the best governor for now, Gov Soludo is yet to borrow still doing a lot in Anambra state

Re: The Best Governor Currently Is Otti Of Abia State by Anambra1stSon2: 11:16am On Oct 23, 2023
mokwechineme:

Project that started two months ago

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Asake Made Money Rain In The Street Of Abuja (picture, Video) / Naira Gains As Dollar Liquidity Rises By 155.03% / Are You Still Batified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.