Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,958 members, 7,828,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Best Time For Nigerians Abroad To Remita Money Back Home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best Time For Nigerians Abroad To Remita Money Back Home (145 Views)

Coronavirus: FG To Evacuate Nigerians Abroad / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' / Olufemi Michael Abikoye To Nigerians In Ghana: 'Go Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Time For Nigerians Abroad To Remita Money Back Home by propsvilla3: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023
Did you see the dollar to naira rate today. I think the people who are going to benefit most are the people who are earning in dollar and Nigerians living abroad.

This is the best time to bring money home and take up capital project.

Re: Best Time For Nigerians Abroad To Remita Money Back Home by propsvilla3: 8:12pm On Oct 19, 2023

(1) (Reply)

Leave Yoruba Land Immediately - Sunday Igboho Issues 7-day Ultimatum To Fulanis / Akpanobong Group CEO Exposes Umo Eno's Govt In Akwa Ibom / Re-how Dependent Are The Geopolitical Zone To FAAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.