Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage (53729 Views)

Photos Of Kim Jong-un & His Daughter, Kim Chu-ae In Rare Appearance / Putin Spotted With ‘Russia’s Secret Nuclear Briefcase’ (Pictures) / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by fredoooooo: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
RPG2020:
This show Putin has more confident in china than India and South Africa grin grin grin grin that's the reason he didn't show up grin
South Africa and India will shake when shaking by the west but US go just maintain his champion by noisemaking and not actions against China... Putin wise grin
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Sleekfingers: 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2023
Terekah22:
Third world war is definitely looming

Absolutely.....Third world is brewing....

Africans are sitting ducks.......useless continent still battling with poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Pacesetter123(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2023
silvoclaira:
Putin my man...always smiling ''sovietly''
Sovietly abi?
Na soooo!!
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Dicoomoba: 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wujio:

Continue to support a blind murderer and you will acoompany him to hell. What postiive traits suggests Putin is normal to you angry

Werey come here who told you Putin is not doing the right think please grow and civilize so you can know what plays in the world
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by justmondris: 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
The international court issued a warrant to arrest Putin for killing Ukraine's children. Still, they refused to issue a warrant to arrest the prime minister of Israel and Hamas for killing innocent children. They also refused to issue an arrest warrant to arrest several US presidents for the genocide they committed in the Middle East. Can someone please explain the meaning of corruption to me?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Pacesetter123(m): 10:31pm On Oct 19, 2023
BigYash:
grin That guy just hold the whole world for briefcase. Na wah o..
By the way how Tinubu and the war he been dey plan to go fight? He been think say na certificate them wan go forge there grin
grin grin grin grin
Why una dey like dis?

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Pacesetter123(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2023
Putin,my man!
I hail...oooo!
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
kalvoken:
Putin should help us nuke this country, lets all start afresh.
What if mosquito bite the guy wey carry the briefcase,the briefcase com fall for ground, accidentally press the button for nuking..hmmm,na im be say we are all going to oblivion...just thinking loud oo. angry grin tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Gandrova: 10:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingosytex:
How this guy took out the Wagner guy was very swift and clean.
The Wagner guy failed to destroy the evil that later destroyed him.
Who the f**** leaves an enemy half dead? undecided
Prighozin was a big time learner.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by PHAYOL81: 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Putin passes more like a bullish dictator to me and I am still trying to fish out the reason I still find a space for him in my good book. Perhaps, that's down to his clear-cut mindset.
He's an enemy that hide none of his interest and targetted goals.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Moniya4Real(m): 10:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Without talking about whether one likes Putin or hates him. What is written up here has every indication that it came from a western writer/ media. They won use the same tone for any western leader, no matter their rate of atrocities committed on innocent lives like Putin did. That’s why I watch other news channels to balance things out cos I belong to neither East nor west but to Africa
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Moniya4Real(m): 10:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Don’t mind the idiot. And what about other murderers like Blair, Bush, Obama etc. Last time I checked. No Russian leader dehumanized or colonized , murdered , pillage, robbed our ancestors the way some people did

Dicoomoba:

Werey come here who told you Putin is not doing the right think please grow and civilize so you can know what plays in the world
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by zomby(m): 10:46pm On Oct 19, 2023
It shows how weak Putin is; when you have it you need not to show it. Only small boys show what they have; big boys operate on a low low…no one has to know.
Can you imagine president Obama walking around with such a thing?

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Moniya4Real(m): 10:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Pls, tell me a world leader that is not a murderer. Putin is and so are other more devilish murderer like Blair, Bush, Obama etc, not to mention the past western leaders that killed, maimed, pillaged, murdered and destroyed millions of our ancestors.

Wujio:

Continue to support a blind murderer and you will acoompany him to hell. What postiive traits suggests Putin is normal to you angry
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by RPG2020(m): 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
fredoooooo:

South Africa and India will shake when shaking by the west but US go just maintain his champion by noisemaking and not actions against China... Putin wise grin

Enter house you know nothing about life son 😭

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by BoldBrainz(m): 10:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
How far has putin fallen. From someone supposedly believed to be in charge of one of the most powerful militaries on Earth, to someone going cap in hand to beg from China. It is reported that his trip did not achieve the desired results. China did not commit to any formal agreement.

However, the increasing rapport between Russia and China is not without significance. Particularly in light of what is happening in Gaza. A keen study of the book of Ezekiel in the Bible will show you that Russia and China will be drawn to attack Israel at some point. But I digress.

Russia is now subservient to China. And unlike Russia, China does have proven even though untested as at yet, military capabilities.

It is presently a unipolar world with the US establishing dominance. Russia and China will do everything to change that. They are about to make their move within the decade.

The Chinese have a curse... May you live in interesting times. That curse may very well become a reality for them in the near term.

Take down this comment. It betrays your stark ignorance.
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by geokay777(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
AImiron:

FOXNEWS
Xin Jin Ping Pong grin, my man any day.

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Smartguyboy(m): 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Dayvidblue:

It is called self defence.

😝 lion defending themselves against rat 🐀.
Lol
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Ayt27(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
PUTIN, XI and TINUBU are the world most powerful president

I was thinking this not in this, this guy's are just men but they are powerful nobody can hold them back in their countries.

But they are just regular men, no different from you and I

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by fredoooooo: 11:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
RPG2020:

Enter house you know nothing about life son 😭
Stay outside and smoke more weed lost kid
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by EmmyMaestro(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
silvoclaira:
Putin my man...always smiling ''sovietly''

You mean smiling NUCLEARLY

3 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Alexiiydon: 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
wittywriter:
War mongers...however no entity has monopoly to violence.

It's a proxy war...he already won the battle but would alter the proxy if Putin/Russia wins the war...if you don't gerrit for gerrit.
Putin is a war monger.

War is never the best option to peaceful existence.

Wittyness.
we have to go to war to live in peace
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Benwallt(m): 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
These two losers can't just be having sex each time they meet. They must be planning something that will shock us all. Whatever it is, African is sure to suffer as the rest of the world will be cherry picking us for experiment and disgraceful and dehumanising entertainment
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Alexiiydon: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
because the no support your western slavery?
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Alexiiydon: 11:11pm On Oct 19, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
powerful president that couldn't invade small Niger, omo put the crack pipe down
because obiDENCE or US can trap us into unwanted war clown

2 Likes

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Aboki99(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
phorget:

Right to self defense ain't no crime, you cant be surrounded by foes and loose your guard.

So Russia does not have the right to self defence? Only your master Israel has such right?

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by biina: 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:
Same Putin that ran out of Moscow when Wagner staged their coup? undecided

1 Like

Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Ozommadu: 11:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
Fugazy2023:

No be una dey dey like baby say make he no invade

So na dem dey tell your tinubu what to do? And he obeyed??
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Bfly: 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2023
Put it in
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by Larryndelaw: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2023
Stop spreading fake news . Nothing like Nuclear briefcase. Putin is not carrying Nuclear briefcase. Gullible Nigerians will jump.on it
Re: Putin Spotted In China With Nuclear Briefcase Nearby In Rare Footage by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
yarimo:

Hiaaaaaaa.....pls stop insulting Nigerians ....

This is same way , you all brought a picture of Lagos and started comparing it with South Africa , Kenya even Ghana ...

Stop this hyping abeg.....there is a difference between powerful and corruptful ......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elizabeth Nyawira Kicked Out Of Kenyan Assembly Over "Indecent Dressing" (pics) / Xenophobia: Lawmaker Calls For Evacuation Of Nigerians From South Africa / Was Nelson Mandela A Terrorist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.