Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,567 members, 7,850,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith (45591 Views)

Jada Pinkett Credits Oscar ‘Holy Slap’ For Saving Her Marriage With Will Smith / Jada Pinkett Smith Confirms She Had A Relationship With August Alsina / Jada Pinkett Denies August Alsina Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Maynman: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
cococandy:

So why are people not mad that will brought his to the news first?

From what I see. His tell all book came out two years before hers?

Where was your outrage?
Can you show me where he said this exactly how they have a secret sex room.

It's not will Smith that's on "red table talk" or whatever disgracing their family.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Konjiboii: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
Oh she a freak freak

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Basicend: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2023
omooba969:
Anything to sell her book. grin

Shameless woman!

Very very shameless woman.

But, one of the mysteries is, how did Will Smith entered her cobweb and couldn't find out all these years?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by omooba969(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
Basicend:

Very very shameless woman.

But, one of the mysteries is, how did Will Smith entered her cobweb and couldn't find out all these years?

Will Smith has to let us know why the woman serpent 🐍 holds him so firmly by the balls.

I think there's something fishy between those two mofos. cool
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by cococandy(f): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Can you show me where he said this exactly how they have a secret sex room.

It's not will Smith that's on "red table talk" or whatever disgracing their family.

Did You just get mad at the secret sex room? Or where you mad before then? I guarantee you were already mad before then and there’s nothing she’s said before this that Will hasn’t said.

I’m just asking you people to be consistent. That’s all.

Since I wasn’t hyperventilating about his revelations when he did them, I’m sure not going to get hot and bothered by hers now.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Maynman: 9:53pm On Oct 19, 2023
cococandy:

Since you are not an hypocrite yourself, Can you show me where he said this exactly how they have a secret sex room.
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Kukutente23: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
If you think there is a solution to human greed then you are part of the problem...

She's a simpleton and has shown that will Smith is not fit to be called an alpha male...
I want to believe this your second pic is Photoshop o
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by cococandy(f): 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Since you are not an hypocrite yourself, Can you show me where he said this exactly how they have a secret sex room.

So, the secret sex room is the only thing that’s bothering you now? You’re no longer mad about all the other stuff because Will said them too? See what I mean about hypocrisy.

Now you’re trying to focus on the sex room talk because if only Jada said it then that’s the only bad thing that’s been said. Anything Will said can’t be bad let’s focus on only the stuff Jada said. Right?

Of all the things they’ve both said, this is actually one of the positives. If anything it highlights they have or had high levels of intimacy at some point which isn’t a bad thing.

It can’t be that hard to keep the same energy.
If Jada disgusts you people, Will should disgust you too.

They are fit for each other, they know it and they are living it
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Maynman: 10:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
cococandy:

So, the secret sex room is the only thing that’s bothering you now? You’re no longer mad about all the other stuff because Will said them too? See what I mean about hypocrisy.

Now you’re trying to focus on the sex room talk because if only Jada said it then that’s the only bad thing that’s been said. Anything Will said can’t be bad let’s focus on only the stuff Jada said. Right?

Of all the things they’ve both said, this is actually one of the positives. If anything it highlights they have or had high levels of intimacy at some point which isn’t a bad thing.

Look at the topic on this thread.

According to you, "There’s nothing in Jada’s book that Will didn’t say first."
Did you lie?
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by cococandy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

Look at the topic on this thread.

Okay. Let’s say he didn’t mention that they have a sex room.

Now what?

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Maynman: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2023
cococandy:

Okay. Let’s say he didn’t mention that they have a sex room.

Now what?
"There’s nothing in Jada’s book that Will didn’t say first."

So you lied...
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Maynman:

"There’s nothing in Jada’s book that Will didn’t say first."

So you lied...

There’s nothing in her book he didn’t say first doesn’t mean each word and sentence is going to be the exact same does it?
Is the narration supposed to be the same?
Is every single detail supposed to be exact?

The point is that she didn’t reveal anything about the state of their relationship that Will hadn’t publicly said or admitted to.

You clearly are operating on a different level if this has to be explained to you.
Or you just got caught unable to admit to your hypocrisy you’re picking at irrelevant stuff to distract from it

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Maynman: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
cococandy:

The point is that she didn’t reveal anything about the state of their relationship that Will hadn’t publicly said or admitted to.

Look at the topic on this thread, and what you posted, "There’s nothing in Jada’s book that Will didn’t say first."
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by CJStarz: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
American Tonto🤣
As a black American, who knows if her great grand mama and Tonto own na sisters?
She just dey worry person like our own Tonto😂

inoki247:
Lol this woman mata no dey ever end.....

Be like say na the new Tonto of NL be this....
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Slimwhyt(m): 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Wetin Will see for diz woman sef?
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by RonuThings(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2023
🙄

Women can't do without sex undecided

Women and sex are like 5 & 6 😏
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by jubrilELsudan: 10:32pm On Oct 19, 2023
LIKE SEY SHE SABI FVCK

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Exceed15: 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
I no kuku know wetin will Smith for this woman. She has always openly say she's not crazy about him hence she proposed open relationship. Will Smith is a simp grade 1
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Checkwell: 10:57pm On Oct 19, 2023
TemplarLandry:
That's lewd.

I dedicate “Birthday Sęx” by Jeremih to Jada.
Great jam!

Kk
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Jallotti: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Especially that KamwuliaExtra aka jallotti aka ballotti of Nairaland.

Verrrrry SWEEEEEEET!💪🏿
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Jallotti: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Verrrrrrrry SWEEEEEEEEEEET!💪🏿
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Jallotti: 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Very SWEEEEEEEEEET!💪🏿
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Chee59(f): 11:38pm On Oct 19, 2023
Nice.
Great idea for when I become a millionaire in $
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Jallotti: 12:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

De tin dey sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ehn? cry
Especially that 5AM sharp-BANGER!
Chai!!!!
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by TMKsouth: 2:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Biggest crush on Will Smith since FOREVER.

I totally hate this Jada witch. Never liked her.

1 Like

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by VEHINTOLAR: 4:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Sometimes,I wonder what Will Smith's offence is actually ?! Here is a man who just wanted to love Jada Pinkett and live but..........everything came crashing down on him !
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by Finneseguy1(m): 4:47am On Oct 20, 2023
naijapikin2:
A. SIMP-le sex room

This guy has taken simping to a new record level.

Even females are angry at the level will smith has reached in simplicity...

His new name is

SIMI

Comrade is like you add too much pepper for the pepper soup oh😂😂

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by BluntCrazeMan: 4:53am On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by PythonPros: 4:58am On Oct 20, 2023
Enough about this couple please.
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by bigcasava1(m): 5:15am On Oct 20, 2023
I tell say women with knack be like rice and beans
Re: Jada Pinkett Built A Secret Sex Room For Her And Will Smith by hustla(m): 6:06am On Oct 20, 2023
Useless couple lipsrsealed

Always in the news for nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada P Wears Wizkid's Starboy Jersey To Spport Her Baby Daddy / Eve Esin Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Tunde Alabi’s Leg Amputated In Lagos Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.