Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI (18943 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Gbajabiamila Chief Of Staff / Tinubu’s Health: Every Individual Has His Own Percentage Of Illness – Olusi / Timi Frank To Olasupo Ayokunle, CAN President: Stop Aiding Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Loveth160: 6:28am On Oct 20, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has approved the appointment of Dr Olasupo Olusi as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Bank of Industry (BOI).

The appointment is for a term of four years in the first instance.

Ajuri Ngelale, the Special Adviser to the President (Media & Publicity), disclosed this in a statement on Thursday.

Ngelale said Tinubu’s approval of Olusi’s appointment followed the voluntary resignation of the former BOI Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Olukayode Pitan.

According to the statement, Olusi has served as a World Bank economist and development finance expert over the past 20 years.

He has also served as the economic adviser to the Coordinating Minister of the Economy and Minister of Finance.
https://.ng/2023/10/20/breaking-tinubu-appoints-olasupo-olusi-as-md-of-boi/

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by PrinceOfLagos: 6:31am On Oct 20, 2023
I wish him well and hope he's not gonna fail like Tinubu

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by AmehTsaev: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2023
Abeg how many North Central and South South people are in this Emi lo kans government sef? No point even including the Igbos cause they don't seem to care about APC anymore.

113 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by SmartPolician: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2023
AmehTsaev:
Abeg how many North Central and South South people are in this Emi lo kans government sef? No point even including the Igbos cause they don't seem to care about APC anymore.

Yoruba lokan is the agenda of Tinubu's government. He made that clear during his campaign. The appintees should just perform because complaining is a waste of time.

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Smithkafors(m): 7:00am On Oct 20, 2023
I thought Tinubu was representing southern ticket?. What’s all these.

Where are the southerners?.

Is this a southern ticket?.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Mindlog: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2023
AmehTsaev:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Guyman01: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Because of what Buhari did during his 8 years tenure Northerners cannot even complain about nepotism in Tinubu's appointments

127 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Guyman01: 7:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Nigeria is now in a situation where under Buhari northerners controlled and ran down the economy, now Tinubu's supporters (not majority Yorubas) are doing the same, I don't know if this is what they meant by advising Igbos to build political bridges through embracing nepotism as long as your brother is in charge.
Obasanjo, Yar'adua and Jonathan spread out their appointments with regards to economy and the results are there for all to see.

Obasanjo a Yoruba and Jonathan an Ijaw were even lampooned with accusations of Igbos dominating their economic management teams who successfully paid off ALL our foreign debts and left behind excess crude revenues account which was depleted by Buhari with his nepotic administrators after which he went on a borrowing spree to a point that 30% of next year's budget will be used to service part of our debts. Dollar is $1200 today

98 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by happney65: 7:09am On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba lokan.. grin grin

Awa ni a ni gbogbo e.. cheesy

Walahi, Bulabalu ti sinwin patapata. Dude has even taken his incompetency to the highest level I can ever imagine..I never believed he could be this nepotistic.

Na all bad behavior dey him body

Haba!

Obasanjo kare lai

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Ikaeniyan0: 7:11am On Oct 20, 2023
Tinubu should try to make sure he does not sideline any part of the country. Let him spread appointment to every nook and cranny of the country.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Johncables402: 7:16am On Oct 20, 2023
Nepotism and worthlessness are two words that describe useless Yellowbars. Hateful people. Where are the idiots who said this ugly man was for Southerners

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Pakute: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2023
God bless President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. If you don't like it, go to Agulu and collect your appointment.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by 2elliot: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Nigeria is now in a situation where under Buhari northerners controlled and ran down the economy, now Yorubas are doing the same, I don't know if this is what Yorubas meant by advising Igbos to build political bridges by embracing nepotism
FFK has told us about their devilish secret plan. The North and South west are now in a union to control the rest of the country. When it gets to the north, it's their turn to be nepotic and plunder the resources of the country, and when it gets to the south west, it would be their turn to be nepotic and plunder our common patrimony. That is their new bond.

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by flokii: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba lokan..

I wish the new MD & CEO best of luck.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Kyase(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2023
AmehTsaev:

During Buhari, you called NC North but now you are separating them? grin
Agenda must agend
Yeye people

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Pakute: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Nigeria is now in a situation where under Buhari northerners controlled and ran down the economy, now Yorubas are doing the same, I don't know if this is what Yorubas meant by advising Igbos to build political bridges by embracing nepotism
The problem una get is hypocrisy mixed with idiocy. During Buhari, una say the man na dullard, gworo-chewing, even say e don die and na clone, Jubril dey Aso rock, yet una dey expect appointment from the same man. The same thing una dey do again, Tinubu na illegitimate govt, druggie, Amoda Ogunlere, Gloria Tinubu, a female, etc and the man appointment still dey pepper una body. Abeg, have you guys asked yourselves-"what kind of a people are we?". Until you do, una need psychatric evaluation.

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by emmanuelbrown26: 7:41am On Oct 20, 2023
AmehTsaev:
Right from time igbos never care about anything APC, bcs we knew that APC has nothing, I mean absolutely nothing to offer. APC is full of evil, nothing good that can ever come from APC
Whenenever I look at some guys mocking igbos on appointment and all that, I always laugh bcs who appointment has ever helped aside d political elites
Upon all d one sided appointment from buhari down to certificate forger, Nigeria is still d capital poverty of d world.
Look at d d statistics of out f out of school children in all geo political zones, North highest follows by west and yet over 8years now, they two has being in d helm of d affairs of s country

24 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by sotall(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
cool
Southern ticket grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by NOwazobia: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Again, Omokri and FFK name no still dey.

At this rate, Reno Omokri in particular could run mad. 🤣

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Best of luck

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by bigdammyj: 7:43am On Oct 20, 2023
Noted.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by princeemma69: 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
BOI My dream parastatal to work in, when I graduate

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by santakris(m): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Government of the southerners

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2023
Yoruba as usual. Impunity and yorubanization yet everything is getting worse

13 Likes

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by mrvitalis(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2023
Guyman01:
Because of what Buhari did during his 8 years tenure Northerners cannot even complain about nepotism in Tinubu's appointments
Buhari appointed mostly northerners. 3 zones

Tinubu appointments is mostly South West 1 zone

They are not the same

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by StOla: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Very impressive.

mrvitalis:

Buhari appointed mostly northerners. 3 zones

Tinubu appointments is mostly South West 1 zone

They are not the same

Tinubu is appointing majorly 4 zones.

I reckon your zone is at the bottom of the food chain.

Johncables402:
Nepotism and worthlessness are two words that describe useless Yellowbars. Hateful people. Where are the idiots who said this ugly man was for Southerners

You mean the Southerners that did not vote for him?

Tinubu's appointments have reflected his 1st tier political base of SouthWest, NorthWest, NorthCentral.

2nd tier is NorthEast and SouthSouth.

We know the last tier.

And all of these are based on the statistical reality of the electoral victory he secured.

Besides competency, he knows not to waste political reward where it cannot be reciprocated.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by FreeStuffsNG: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2023
Congrats to this round peg in a round hole. Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Appoints Olasupo Olusi As MD Of BOI by Sportsolutions: 7:46am On Oct 20, 2023
The Only Bank Of Industry (BOI) That I Know is BINANCE Cos USDT is Active!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG working “silently” to resolve herdsmen/farmers clashes – Lai Mohammed / Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results / The Misconception About Votes From Northern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.