Stats: 3,162,562 members, 7,850,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu (32479 Views)

Peter Obi's Appeal Dismissed By The Supreme Court / Profile Of The Supreme Court Judges That Will Determine Obi, Atiku, Tinubu Fate / Tinubu To Supreme Court: Obi's Appeal Is Entertainment, A Jamboree, Dismiss It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

The same way they chose the side of our oppressors when they made Peter Obi Gorvernor àbi?

Did they sink deeply then or is it only when their judgement doesn't favour your candidate that they do?

Especially when your candidate turns up with blurred photocopies even though actual original copies exist that were used to collate election results and he expects the former to take priority over the latter.

IPOBidients and hyprocisy na 5 and 6. Nutin do una anyway.
You talk like a hungry and dejected person. Are you feeling depressed?
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Tareq1105: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2023
Thegamingorca:

They are all corrupt

You're the only saint.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by NuhuAjang71(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2023
This one wey one religion is been favoured 🙆🏿‍♀️
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Tareq1105: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

You talk like a hungry and dejected person. Are you feeling depressed?

Is that all you could say?
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by ejimatic: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Thonyboy:

https://.ng/2023/10/20/supreme-court-judges-that-will-decide-atiku-obis-appeal-against-tinubu/
The Panel will be headed by CJN Ariwoola.

Good morning to you all and my people qccross the River Niger!
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:27am On Oct 20, 2023
Godwin4444:
which party was in power when Peter obi won in court?

You've clearly buttressed my point now we are saying the same buh the difference here is that Peter obi was sacked by a 16 member of the state of house of assembly. So clearly the guy was not in power during this trial. So please spot the difference, correct and make a reasonable analysis. I don't do sentiment
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by boxypane(m): 8:30am On Oct 20, 2023
A leaking case. They should throw those cases out on first hearing.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by hammerFC: 8:32am On Oct 20, 2023
WEN THEY FINISH, WE SHOW THEM THE REAL OWNERS OF NIGERIA IN 2024.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Latakia(f): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
No single Igbo man
most Igbo no dey go school pass secondary school. Your people prefer to go into trading. Don't expect your people in many government institutions holding big big post. Even your messiah Obi Pandora no read pass secondary school the reason why he submitted his GCE Special Center result to INEC.

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by bhella10: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2023
DMerciful:
Rushing the case ahead of the FBI release. I have sent email to the FBI.

Send yours! Let's put pressure of FBI grin
Obi will never rule this country.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by PHIPEX(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

The same way they chose the side of our oppressors when they made Peter Obi Gorvernor àbi?

Did they sink deeply then or is it only when their judgement doesn't favour your candidate that they do?

Especially when your candidate turns up with blurred photocopies even though actual original copies exist that were used to collate election results and he expects the former to take priority over the latter.

The Bulllion Van man was not in the picture then.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by LillyandDaisy: 8:46am On Oct 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Dead end!.
Nothing good is coming out of the appeal.
Obi is better for opposition leader than ruling the country. Let him continue to say "go and verify" till 2031 when Elrufai becomes the President of Nigeria
Even the opposition job is not doing it well, I really miss Lie M and T baby as opposition

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by spencekat(m): 8:48am On Oct 20, 2023
Latakia:
[/b]most Igbo no dey go school pass secondary school.[b] Your people prefer to go into trading. Don't expect your people in many government institutions holding big big post. Even your messiah Obi Pandora no read pass secondary school the reason why he submitted his GCE Special Center result to INEC.
Tarrh! Talk wetin you know.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by geokay777(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Dead end!.
Obi is better for opposition leader than ruling the country. Let him continue to say "go and verify" till 2031 when Elrufai becomes the President of Nigeria
He go Velify grin taya.

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by TelAvivour: 8:50am On Oct 20, 2023
!![quote][/quote]
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Chivik93(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

we all know what is good or bad, what is right or wrong, we know 9ja, please stop acting like someone that stays in aso rock.
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Qoko: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2023
I just wish the y think deeply about present situation of this country
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Chivik93(m): 8:54am On Oct 20, 2023
smokinloud:
Dead end!.
we are such an hypocrite in this country, so we are all enjoying the country and what is happening here, and we will be shouting Tinubu this n that, 9ja this n that, everywhere,
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Igboslayer: 8:57am On Oct 20, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
No single Igbo man
Na everything dem take cheat una. Rest, na by merit no be by been Igbo.

Justice Ugo dey for appeal court judgement when your OBI was rubbished as a comedian begging the court to seek evidence in the market place to buttress their weak case.

Eat the food below, you may be hungry and can be angry at the same time… make we solve one first.

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by iReddington: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2023
Dubetex96:

Don't expect much from this judges they will definitely choose the side of our oppressors.

Nigeria jurisprudence will sink deeply with their Kangaroo judgement .

Dumbtex96, Nigeria jurisprudence is a kangaroo only when you losers are loosing, what happened to all the social media threats of the judges and eyes on the judiciary nonsense, the Agulu feminine voice dullard is a clown and a pretender and only inspires fellow clowns and airheads.

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Chivik93(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2023

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Jackiedemie(m): 9:02am On Oct 20, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

There's one thing you failed to observe, this apc is the government in power so they will do what ever they can to make sure the rule is not over turned. We've seen this severally even in the case of hope uzodimma who didnt take part in primaries, came distant 4th yet the made him the governor. The power that can make a systematic influence to our judiciary in order to subvert justice. This is the plane truth and its very difficult to take power from them. Let's stop this rigmarole every single one of us know the truth

I will advise you to read the supreme court judgment with an open mind. Hope results from 388 pooling booths were cancelled at the collation centre whereas it's not supposed to be so... The totality of those scores ( results sheet from 388 pooling booth) push him from 4th to 1st.

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by 8stargeneral: 9:04am On Oct 20, 2023
Make una dey play

We done hear the scores before the match
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Creativity22: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2023
Latakia:
most Igbo no dey go school pass secondary school. Your people prefer to go into trading. Don't expect your people in many government institutions holding big big post. Even your messiah Obi Pandora no read pass secondary school the reason why he submitted his GCE Special Center result to INEC.
Are you aware that the first vice chancellors of university of ibadan and unilag are igbos ?
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Luckysbab: 9:06am On Oct 20, 2023
DMerciful:
Rushing the case ahead of the FBI release. I have sent email to the FBI.

Send yours! Let's put pressure of FBI grin

Send to National Geographic too and cartoon network.

Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by chuksoyo21(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2023
aswani:

You get it all wrong.
We are talking about the same way they made Lawa and Akpabio senators even without contesting primaries...
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Fembleez1(m): 9:07am On Oct 20, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
No single Igbo man

Agim is from Kano State or was born in Osun State. undecided
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2023
Jackiedemie:

I will advise you to read the supreme court judgment with an open mind. Hope results from 388 pooling booths at the collation centre whereas it's not supposed to be so... The totality of those scores ( results sheet from 388 pooling booth) push him from 4th to 1st.

Bro I was in the house of one of the former house of representatives in imo state the day hope was declared the winner. I heard everything that transpired in court buh I won't name anybody cos my life is very important. If you know of civic center at Owerri then u will equally know that most politicians judges and even Cubans chief priest leave there. I'm pointing out to show u I know what am talking about.

Leave those numbers u are seeing there my brother we know what happened 😂😂🏃🏃
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10am On Oct 20, 2023
Only 7. I expect 9 or 12
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:17am On Oct 20, 2023
Tunechi5:
Tinubu a Goner he won't spend more than 2 years
really, I thought your slogan before was he won't be swearing
Re: Supreme Court Judges That Will Decide Atiku, Obi’s Appeal Against Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2023
Tareq1105:

No south east justice would want to be bcoz they knew Obi doesn't have any Case and ipob and unknown gun men would be intimidating their families. Have you forgotten the threats of ipob on the family of the only Igbo justice in the PEPC? So, no Igbo judge would want to be among.
there was no Igbo judge on the PEPT tribunal.

Dele Olugbemi Rejects Fayose's Appointment, Shuns Screening / Ekiti State High Court Complex With Two Elevators And 10 Furnished Court Rooms / Amaechi Inspects Port Harcourt International Airport - Photos