Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Pls I Nid Help Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls I Nid Help Urgently (1555 Views)

I Nid Help On Acc Statement / Plsss I Nid Help On Barcode No On Ds 160 / I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Nid Help Urgently by Taiw(m): 10:24am On Oct 24, 2011
few years ago i won d visa lottery through d help of an agent.i was told to claim it i would need to attach his sister as my wife to go as a couple to the embassy and with that i dont have to worry about any fee to pay as they will bear the cost.we were later rejected visa because we cud nt convince them enough we were married.The agent that helped me register for the lottery program falsified my age.so the falsed age had to reflect on my passport.i also had to declare an age declaration that i was born in 1982 instead of 1987 that birth certificate reads.please dont insult me because i was little then.The problem now is i want to travel out to that same america but my passport has been stolen, secondly i want to recorrect the age to my exact age even though my fingerprints have been taken at the embassy,how do i go about it and what will be the consequence of it at my next interview at the u.s embassy?the passport that was stolen was a reissued one from abuja cos there was a mistake they did at the first one that had to b corrected before we went to the embassy.i was told to make a police report i still avent made it cos i dont have 3k to pay presently but i've sworn an affidavit of the stolen passport and i also do not have the photocopy of the passport.please i need advice on what to do cos i want to travel out urgently for greener pastures
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by worry246(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2011
You must be grown up & face facts
You submitted FAKE documents which will probably result in BAN.
Also you don't have money to report passport theft.
Where will you get money for Visa, Passpor,t air ticket accomodation etc?
You can dream about leaving but thats all!
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by imperiouxx(m): 1:30pm On Oct 24, 2011
worry246:

You must be grown up & face facts
You submitted FAKE documents which will probably result in BAN.
Also you don't have money to report passport theft.
Where will you get money for Visa, Passpor,t air ticket accomodation etc?
You can dream about leaving but thats all!

This guy. . . . .badt gan grin
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by Taiw(m): 5:48pm On Oct 24, 2011
@worry246 pls are you saying i can no longer travel to the states cos that is really where i want to go since i passed GRE?and also can a new passport be reissued for me with my exact age printed on it and can i also use it to travel to other european countries without them detecting i once sumitted fake documents to the u.s embassy?i have the means to travel out soon that is why am asking these questions and am not dreaming about it.as for the police report,i'll do it as soon as possible.please i need your response not just you alone but anybody who can help me out of this situation.please i want to hear the bitter truth and not trying to make me feel better
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by Vicjustice: 12:14am On Oct 25, 2011
Taiw:

few years ago i won d visa lottery through d help of an agent.i was told to claim it i would need to attach his sister as my wife to go as a couple to the embassy and with that i dont have to worry about any fee to pay as they will bear the cost.we were later rejected visa because we cud nt convince them enough we were married.The agent that helped me register for the lottery program falsified my age.so the falsed age had to reflect on my passport.i also had to declare an age declaration that i was born in 1982 instead of 1987 that birth certificate reads.please dont insult me because i was little then.The problem now is i want to travel out to that same america but my passport has been stolen, secondly i want to recorrect the age to my exact age even though my fingerprints have been taken at the embassy,how do i go about it and what will be the consequence of it at my next interview at the u.s embassy?the passport that was stolen was a reissued one from abuja cos there was a mistake they did at the first one that had to b corrected before we went to the embassy.i was told to make a police report i still avent made it cos i dont have 3k to pay presently but i've sworn an affidavit of the stolen passport and i also do not have the photocopy of the passport.please i need advice on what to do cos i want to travel out urgently for greener pastures
Taiw:

@worry246 pls are you saying i can no longer travel to the states cos that is really where i want to go since i passed GRE?and also can a new passport be reissued for me with my exact age printed on it and can i also use it to travel to other european countries without them detecting i once sumitted fake documents to the u.s embassy?i have the means to travel out soon that is why am asking these questions and am not dreaming about it.as for the police report,i'll do it as soon as possible.please i need your response not just you alone but anybody who can help me out of this situation.please i want to hear the bitter truth and not trying to make me feel better
   My friend, forget about the United State, from what you explained, you have (most likely) been given a life ban and there is nothing you can do about it except you change your nationality and amputate your finger to void its print.
   Now, if it's just the age that have issues, i would have suggest a remedy for that, but since you've been caught (applying for the US visa with) fake document, this offence attracts a life time ban from the USA compared to the UK that gives a merciful 10 years ban
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by tpia5: 12:17am On Oct 25, 2011
na wa.

just find some other crookish means to travel like everyone else does.

somebody can advise you i'm sure.
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by imperiouxx(m): 1:02am On Oct 25, 2011
Vicjustice:

My friend, forget about the United State, from what you explained, you have (most likely) been given a life ban and there is nothing you can do about it except you change your nationality and amputate your finger to void its print.
   Now, if it's just the age that have issues, i would have suggest a remedy for that, but since you've been caught (applying for the US visa with) fake document, this offence attract a life time ban from the USA compared to the UK that gives a merciful 10 years ban

This guy really really badt joor. . . . Aha! grin grin grin
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by imperiouxx(m): 1:34am On Oct 25, 2011
Taiw:

Bro, I understand your predicament and when I read your post again pity grips me no be small. You suppose to be a lucky guy and I know you are forced to all this by this so called ''Agent''. Unless you collected money for the runs, you could have bitten off one of that arrangy wifey's ear as you guys are leaving the embassy on that day and get home to punch the agent on his face. grin

First of all, forget US because your data is there 'gadagba' on their system. As for a new passport with your correct age, yes you can to do that. You know how much you paid to have it corrected the last time, so do that. As for traveling to Europe without them knowing your ordeal with the US, yes they won't know. Even you like go to Asia or Caribbean. As for your good GRE result. . . . . .Aya! forget about it and take it to be waste of N40K unless it is required for studies elsewhere apart from US. Goodluck!
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by llbhuds: 8:22am On Oct 25, 2011
This conversation is over
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by Vicjustice: 9:44am On Oct 25, 2011
llbhuds:

This conversation is over
[size=16pt]OBJECTION![/size]
This conversation should proceed on so other people may learn a lesson from the poster's experience
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by Taiw(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2011
thank u everyone for the advice.i've been able to pick one or two things dat is why i love this forum.it wasn't as if my visa was rejected,we were told to come back like 2 months later 4 anoda interwiew while they did their investigation.when we came back,they took us to the last floor in the embassy where we were interviewed again seperately.they asked us lots of questions that couples should know about themselves.i was even afraid cos i saw security officers in that building that day.after the interview they were not still convince if we were truely married.they said they we get back to us.they later sent a mail like a month later to come back for another interview.i saw the mail late cos it was in my spam folder.that was how it all went.i'll make enquires if one can use GRE 4 skools in uk cos i dont want to falsify the age on my passport again
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by imperiouxx(m): 8:46pm On Oct 25, 2011
Still, you suppose to don used teeth draw world map on that girl bodi. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by Vicjustice: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2011
Taiw:

thank u everyone for the advice.i've been able to pick one or two things dat is why i love this forum.it wasn't as if my visa was rejected,we were told to come back like 2 months later 4 anoda interwiew while they did their investigation.when we came back,they took us to the last floor in the embassy where we were interviewed again seperately.they asked us lots of questions that couples should know about themselves.i was even afraid cos i saw security officers in that building that day.after the interview they were not still convince if we were truely married.they said they we get back to us.they later sent a mail like a month later to come back for another interview.i saw the mail late cos it was in my spam folder.that was how it all went.i'll make enquires if one can use GRE 4 skools in uk cos i dont want to falsify the age on my passport again
   The truth is, had you returned for the following interview, you would have gotten into trouble, they (most likely) have arranged with the Police to take care of you.
Now, if "they were not convinced that you were trully married", then that means they see the marriage certificate that you provided as fake and that alone has attracted a Life Ban from the USA.
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by akejucarex(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2011
My guy u can still make ur dream a reality don't let ppl discourage you. Visa Lottery is immigrant visa while study in US is non immgrant. US visa is all abt luck. If the CO ask you u if u've been denied b4 just tell him d truth cos they hate lies. Frm what u have posted here there is no guarantee that u have been banned applying. I have more than 3 friends who had used different age and still got US Visa even 1 of dem is DV winner. You can apply for any non immigrant visa. Best of luck.
Re: Pls I Nid Help Urgently by imperiouxx(m): 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2011
akejucarex:

My guy u can still make your dream a reality don't let ppl discourage you. Visa Lottery is immigrant visa while study in US is non immgrant. US visa is all abt luck. If the CO ask you u if u've been denied b4 just tell him d truth cos they hate liers. Frm what u have posted here there is no guarantee that u have been banned applying. I have more than 3 friends who had used different age and still got US Visa even 1 of dem is DV winner. You can apply for any non immigrant visa. Best of luck.

What about when they ask him about his so called wifey whereas he was the one that refused going for his interview? nobody says he is banned but whenever he showed there, the issue of his wifey pops up.

(1) (Reply)

Dana Air Air Craft Just Crash Landed Around Alagbado Area Of Lagos. / British Born Johnny Akinyemi To Represent Nigeria In Canoeing At London Olympics / Nigeria Epassport: Guarantors Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.