Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria (1352 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by gunit1(m): 1:23pm On Aug 12, 2011
I'm a fresh graduate & wil luv 2 go 2 austria for my masters degree on public health.my question now is, pls house hw is life in austria genarally? Is it a 9ice place 2 study? Wot abt work n study, wil it be possible dere? N how do i go abt d admission, thanks, pls is open 2 anybody dat knows abt d place
Re: I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by nora544: 8:41pm On Aug 15, 2011
hello
i am from Austria and when you want to know something no problem
i can tell you about my little country
when you want to study
Re: I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by gunit1(m): 9:20pm On Aug 15, 2011
Yea i want 2 know cos i wil love to go over soon to study.10x i appreciate
Re: I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by akanbijm: 9:42am On Aug 16, 2011
What do you want to find about Austria that you cannot find on internet.Use your GOOGLE to find on your course and then contact the admission officer of the school who will give the detail about the school.After that you can check the requirment of the embassy on the website.It is very simple.

Let me give you a brief information about Austria universities.Austria has low tuition fee school and most of their programme are in germany language, although they also run English programme in university like University of Viennia.They also have universities of applied science in addition to normal university.I have contacted about two to three admission in the past and they respond well to my enquiry.So, you too can do the same.Good luck.
Re: I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by gunit1(m): 10:24am On Aug 16, 2011
Thanks 4ur comments,all i am asking for is the standard of living,students life there generally. Is the place okay?
Re: I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by ChScott(m): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2011
I think you will get all what you want in google.
Re: I Nid Help Abt Studying In Austria by akanbijm: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2011
I have not visited the place.So, I can't really say may be it is okay or not.But, I know it is one of the best countries in Europe in term of standard of living and development.You too can find more information on GOOGLE.I am very sure you will find what you are looking here.

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls / 10 Annoying Behaviours On Airplanes / Masters F-1 Visa For A U.S Bachelors Degree Holder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.