Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... (1865 Views)

Three Sons Of Hamas Leader Ismail Haniyeh Killed By IDF Strike(photos) / House Of Hamas Leader, Yahya Sinwar Surrounded By Isreali Forces / IS-K: Profile Of World's Deadliest Terror Group Behind Kabul Attack (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Son of Hamas leader breaks silence on decision to denounce terror group: 'They don't care' about Palestinians
Mosab Hassan Yousef fled the Middle East and converted to Christianity after spending time behind bars in Israel
By Bailee Hill Fox News
Published October 19, 2023 8:49am EDT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCC2ihCowg?si=Jn3yJX-JamEtrPBB

Video: Son of Hamas leader speaks out as war rages with Israel
Mosab Hassan Yousef, whose father is a Hamas leader, joined 'FOX & Friends' to discuss his experience with the terrorist group and why he decided to leave that life behind.

The son of a founding Hamas leader broke his silence on his decision to denounce the terrorist group after he turned on his own family and converted to Christianity when he saw the horrors of the group's reign first-hand.

Mosab Hassan Yousef, who spied in favour of the Israelis and sought asylum in the U.S., spoke out on his decision to leave the life of terror behind during "FOX & Friends."

"I was born at the heart of Hamas leadership… and I know them very well. They don't care for the Palestinian people. They do not regard the human life," Yousef told Brian Kilmeade Thursday.

"I saw their brutality first-hand back in 1996 when I spent about a year and a half in Megiddo Prison… They killed so many Palestinian people at that point, and this is when I decided that I cannot be together with this movement."

PRESIDENT BIDEN VISITS ISRAEL AS IDF BLAMES GAZA HOSPITAL BLAST ON HAMAS

"I had to be honest with myself. Even though Hamas gave me advantages…. I was like a prince in that world… but I did not like them," he continued. "I turned against even my own blood… because this is how much I did not like Hamas, and today, 25 years later, they are the rulers of Gaza, and we see what they are capable of doing."

His remarks come almost two weeks after the terror group carried out a massacre on Israeli border communities, murdering and dismembering civilians, including children, and taking hostages.

'Pure horror' in small town Israeli homes, Trey Yingst reportsVideo
They also reportedly have upwards of 200 hostages held in Gaza, which is currently facing dire food, water and medicine shortages.

Israel declared war shortly thereafter and the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) have traded airstrikes with Hamas as a ground invasion remains imminent.

BIDEN SAYS ISRAEL NOT TO BLAME FOR ROCKET ATTACK ON GAZA HOSPITAL THAT LEFT 500 DEAD: 'DONE BY THE OTHER TEAM'

"Hamas is not a national movement. Hamas is a religious movement with a goal to establish an Islamic state," Yousef said. "They don't care for nationalism. Actually, they are against nationalism. But that's my understanding that they are using the Palestinian cause only to achieve their goals, so the long-term goal… [is] transforming the Middle East and the world into an Islamic state."

But Yousef said the real culprit behind the scenes is Iran - a known sponsor of the terror group.

Iran embassy posts chilling statement on social mediaVideo

HUNDREDS KILLED IN BLAST AT GAZA STRIP HOSPITAL; ISRAEL SAYS ISLAMIC JIHAD'S 'FAILED ROCKET LAUNCH' TO BLAME

The country's foreign minister posted an ominous tweet on Wednesday that said time is "running out" for Israel.

"Iran is the real master in this picture," Yousef said. "Hamas does not serve the Palestinian people, Hamas serves Iran. Those are the masters of Hamas. So their lie about nationalism, that they are a national movement… They are using Palestinian people as a human shield."

Lt Gen. David Deptula: Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah are engaging in 'lawfare'Video
"We need to free Gaza from Hamas," he continued. "Israel … is doing the Palestinian people the greatest favor by bringing Hamas down."

At least 4,800 people have been killed on both sides since the war began earlier this month, including at least 30 Americans.

'THEY DON'T CARE': Son of Hamas leader breaks silence on decision to denounce terror group, says they "do not regard the human life." https://trib.al/rruuJeu

5 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Still thinking
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Hakeem66: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
He should avoid Islamic countries for now.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Proudlyomonna: 2:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hamas has no sympathy for the Palestinian people, all that matters to them is terror and more terror.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Apus: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Has the religion ever been humane even to its own adherents? Islam is not a religion of peace. It is only used as a tool for whoremongers and terrorists to rain terror and take political advantage. A religion that encourages murder and all forms of genocidal tendencies. I spit on those supporting Hamas/Palestine.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by STEWpid(f): 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Chai..

Whenever we hear "Terrorists",,

Only one set of pipu comes to mind!!

Why..?

5 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Wujio: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
These are the people Nigerian muslims are cryong on their behalf. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by chiiraq802(m): 2:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
Hamas has no sympathy for the Palestinian people, all that matters to them is terror and more terror.

And Israel will wotoporosly give it them.
Foolish set of Allahu Abkar people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Botragelad: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Ooh the author of "Son of Hamas". Such a good read. Check the book out lads!

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Righteousness2(m): 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
Praise GOD, our brother has seen the light.
Praise GOD our brother has come out from the path if Darkness and Hell to light and Eternal life In Heaven.
JESUS CHRIST is the light. JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY TO Heaven

9 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Those Who Justify Evil....Are Evil

Foxnews

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Kubernetes: 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2023
https:///RahebM/status/1715087566544789527?s=20

*Israel( bombed a house bordering on the *Greek Orthodox church* in Gaza, which brought down the assembly hall where around *50 Christians* were having refug. At least *a child was murdered and several people injured, all Christians*. Many are still under the rubble.

40 Palestinian Christians were massacred in a Zionist airstrike on a Church in Gaza!

The Zionist terrorists bombed the Church of Saint Porphyrius on Omar Al-Mukhtar Street in Gaza. The Christian community were seeking refuge in the church after their homes were destroyed by the Zionists!

1 Like

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Chinjo2: 2:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Meanwhile muslims in Nigeria are supporting HAMAS. You can't cry more than the berieved.

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Svoboda(m): 3:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
The media should stop recycling old news. This guy released a book about how he was saved like ST. Paul by Christ on the road to Damascus. He didnt renounce hamas and Islam today. It happened over a decade ago.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by AdamuKD: 3:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin
In my area in kaduna, if you want a whole market to vacant, just shout Allah Hu Akbar !!
Within seconds, everywhere go empty. That is when you will know how terrible and wicked that religion is.
But wait oh, how can a sane and responsible person be a Muslim.? It beats my imagination aswear

4 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by engrchykae(m): 3:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
AdamuKD:
grin
In my area in kaduna, if you want a whole market to vacant, just shout Allah Hu Akbar !!
Within seconds, everywhere go empty. That is when you will know how terrible and wicked that religion is.
But wait oh, how can a sane and responsible person be a Muslim.? It beats my imagination aswear
kettle religion

5 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Christistruth00: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
He is Right

4 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2023
The Cowardice of Hamas
Gary Varvel October 13, 2023

Hamas is little more than Iran-funded terrorists. They don't care about Palestinians or Gazans or .. much of anything other than using innocent civilians to further their #1 goal of pushing Jews into the sea. They do NOT seek freedom, they seek the elimination of an entire population.

That isn't freedom. That's genocide.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel, commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief

2 Likes

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by IreneChidi(f): 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
bomb na your mate
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by iSense247: 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2023
Every terrorist is a Muslim

Every muslim is a terrorist

Terrorism = Islam
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Ceasarceasar: 4:30pm On Oct 20, 2023
Thank u Jesus
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by blueghost(m): 7:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
I dedicate E don do me a song by Six foot plus
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by Kavaista: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
One thing people need to understand is that the Palestinian people are been held hostage by Hamas.

Nothing should stop Israel from annihilating them this time around.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:55am On Oct 21, 2023
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Ready, Aim, Liar
A.F. BRANCO on October 20, 2023 at 5:00 am

Palestinian Rocket Hits Hospital

The anti-Israeli Propaganda is in full swing as a Palestinian rocket hits a Hospital and blamed on Israel. Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2023.
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:39am On Oct 21, 2023
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Propaganda

Foxnews
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Oct 21, 2023
Political Cartoon Of The Day: Trust In Media

Foxnews
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2023
'UNBELIEVABLE': Republican presidential candidate Sen. Tim Scott slams Biden for focusing more on Ukraine than the terror in Israel during Oval Office speech. https://trib.al/KBeSDxj

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2023
Birds of a Feather
Michael Ramirez October 17, 2023

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
Erasing Hamas
Gary Varvel October 18, 2023

Israel said early on that after the atrocities that Hamas committed, the end result of Israel's response would be that Hamas would never be able to govern Gaza again.

Cartoon by Gary Varvel, commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-Chief
Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:14am On Oct 22, 2023
'DANGEROUS': Rep. Ronny Jackson calls on House leadership to remove Rep. Rashida Tlaib from classified briefings and military operations in Israel after her comments about the explosion at a Gaza hospital. https://trib.al/lALJEEQ

Re: Son Of Hamas Leader Breaks Silence On Decision To Denounce Terror Group.... by 3ice9ce: 1:52am On Oct 22, 2023
This one no wan collect 72 virgins grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ukraine Deployed ford Pick Up Trucks With Machine Gun To Front Line / The Day Samora Machel (Mozambican President) ... / Us 2020 Election: President Trump Would BeThe Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.