Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. (24739 Views)

US Vetoes UN Security Council Demand For Humanitarian Ceasefire In Gaza / Hamas Says ‘almost 50’ Israeli Hostages Killed In Bombing Raids / Bodies Of Hostages Found In Gaza, Says Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Realguyman1(m): 7:51pm On Oct 20, 2023
Princewill1:
The reason why Nigerian Christians have been brainwashed to see a "humanitarian crisis" as a "religious war" is because the farcist Zionists are in charge of global media houses.

The international news on TV stations, Radio stations and Newspapers pages in Nigeria are just an echo of the Western media outlets.

Same media that said Ukrainians are "brave and patriotic", called Palestinians "terrorists" for doing exactly same thing.

Just two days ago, Columbia a majority Catholic Christian country expelled the Israeli Ambassador in Columbia over war crimes going on in Gaza. Are Nigerian Christians dumb or just heartless?

I don't belong to any religion. I just hate hypocrisy and injustice metted to defenseless people of Palestine.
At the centre bolded, u are the one who is an hypocrite here, if not, u wouldn't have said the nonsense u said there.

With all the challenges the Ukrainians have been going through with Russians, have u seen the Ukrainians attack the Russians for once, Talk more of invading the the Russian territory killing and kidnapping innocent people including women and children?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Afonja007: 7:52pm On Oct 20, 2023
Princewill1:
The reason why Nigerian Christians have been brainwashed to see a "humanitarian crisis" as a "religious war" is because the farcist Zionists are in charge of global media houses.

The international news on TV stations, Radio stations and Newspapers pages in Nigeria are just an echo of the Western media outlets.

Same media that said Ukrainians are "brave and patriotic", called Palestinians "terrorists" for doing exactly same thing.

Just two days ago, Columbia a majority Catholic Christian country expelled the Israeli Ambassador in Columbia over war crimes going on in Gaza. Are Nigerian Christians dumb or just heartless?

I don't belong to any religion. I just hate hypocrisy and injustice metted to defenseless people of Palestine.
when ever somebody say am not an Apc member but labour party is bad run oooh ,like this one here crying more than palestinians still pretends his not a jihadist dont beleive him ooh/run ooh

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by ponishah: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
misreal:
They seem to be trying really hard to gain public sympathy.
I swear...
If they have any humanitarian thing in them, they should not have slaughtered over 1000 children women, men, civilians in cold blood,
Who does that and later claims to have humanitarian gesture in them?
They will repeat the the attack on Israel tomorrow if they see the window, even with more fatality

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Jostoman: 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
We need peace o
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Antiislaam(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
Princewill1:

So because you don't belong to any religion means you should be supporting terrorism right? Hamas started this war against innocent Israeli Children, young and old while Israeli Forces will end it in Gaza strip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Timmi: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WigpquxZvY?si=E5vNKLVyRBb-o6Py

https://news.sky.com/story/israel-hamas-war-live-updates-gaza-latest-sky-news-blog-12978800

Israel should not fall for it. Hamas is a terrorist and a bonafide lier and cannot be trusted. Hamas needs to be wiped out completely or else Israel will continue to be attacked by this Terrorist organization.

Hamas did not represent the interest of the Palestine and can never seek for the peace of Palestine. Intentionally want to cause havoc and they have done that and will continue to until Hamas is completely wiped out.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Righteousness2:
Yes it is confirmed! A 59 yr old Mother and 18 yr old daughter are released to the red cross.

This is seen as a move to delay the IDF GROUND OFFENSIVE at the very least.

This could even be a ploy meant to trigger more international pressure on Israel to recalculate their ground offensive.

This will only buy the terror group more time to prepare terror attacks on the Israeli soldiers and civilians.

What is playing out on the World stage are pure Biblical Events leading speedily to the End of this gentile age, as GOD ALMIGHTY is set to turn HIS focus to His firsy norn and Chosen nation the Israel. So as to save those of them who are yet to Belive in JESUS CHRIST as their LORD and SAVIOR.

With ALL that's happening simultaneously....
With ALL the amazing prophetic signs converging....
I truly believe the TRUMPET COULD SOUND AT ANY SECOND!!

At any moment,  God the Father, could look at God the Son and say:
"SON...GO GET YOUR BRIDE!"

Come to a Genuie relationship with JESUS CHRIST. Live ready ooo! To avoid stories that touch the Heart.
Baba, if dat 🎺 nor sound 4rm now to 12am tonight , walahi I go sue ya a$s 4 panic-threats!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by GENES11S: 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Aloof:
Honestly Nigerians Baffles me.

There's nothing different between the people that Supports israel bombardment of innocent Civilians and The people that supports and defends Tinubu's worst form of Government.

Supporting evil is a common thing for many Nigerians, truth and humanity is a taboo to them.

What amazes me the most if that the same people that defends Tinubu still has the effrontery to accuse pro israelis as wicked where in real sense they are all the same.

Park well jare. What has Tinubu got to do with this? Just trying to garner sympathy from Tinubu haters.

Israel is defending itself against Terrorists you are here crying more than the bereaved.

According to you now, Israel for Siddon they look as them come kill them and kidnap their children.

Support your Terrorists (Hamas) and let me support my Terrorists (Israel). Playing victim card up and down will not stop Israel.

3 Likes

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by happney65: 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2023
Watching it now on CNN and wife says "why just two".. grin grin. I don laugh tire.

Them be mumu. They are just trying to stall time and thinking that will wade off the Isreali attack.

CNN is reporting that the hostage release was done by Qatar. A country that also funds terrorist activities around the world

Bunch of useless people

4 Likes

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Tetraozonaitera: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2023
Princewill1:

You are mentally sick.
I mean terribly sick upstairs.

See all you typed as if you were dead when the Palestinians entered Israel and killed 1,400 people and took more than 200 as hostage. They are even claiming Israeli bomb killed 40 hostages that a sensible person know they must have slaughtered like ram.

Many of you are Aro patients jumping from thread to thread yanning Senselessness.

@ your last sentence bolded.

Only a lunatic under Oshodi bridge can type that stupidity and still feel proud.

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
God1000:
Good, they should release all the hostages to their families and Israel should stop bombing Gaza as well.

We need to stop vilifying and demonizing each other, nobody is subhuman, christian or Muslim

Both sides have committed serious atrocities, it won't be fair to blame one side

Palestinians should have their own country, though it appears like a pipedream now going by the current reality, but violence isn't the way to go

PALESTINIANS HAVING THEIR OWN COUNTRY MEANS HAVING EAST JERUSALEM AS CAPITAL AND ISRAEL WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT. JERUSALEM APPEARED MORE THAN 800 TIMES IN THE BIBLE BUT WASNT MENTIONED IN THE QURAN, NO NOT EVEN ONCE. PALESTINIANS CAN HAVE ABU DIS AS THEIR CAPITAL IF THEY WANT A STATE.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Charly68: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Very sick people ;releasing just two people for humanitarian reason.. what was their offence before kidnapping them... these stupid wicked men should be wiped out .. they are lawless and inhuman
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Jagabanarmy: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
naptu2:

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/hamas-releases-two-us-hostages-for-humanitarian-reasons-response-qatari-efforts-2023-10-20/

If they like let them release them or not what I know is that Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history pretty soon
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by SonofGod231: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Emyogalanya:
i beg your pardon sir, its a jewish and muslim war. Please keep christians out of it allow christians to enJoy their peace in peace. After all una say they are only 2% in israel and palestine. Church headquarters is not even in the region
The Jews and the Roman authorities were the biggest enemies of Christ in His time and Til today they still don't believe in Christ and they are the wealthiest people in the US,they control America's government and economy and also use your love for Christ in controlling you. Know this and have peace.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Jangbajantis: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
Very weak attempt to garner sympathy. It still doesn't change the fact that they're terrorists no different from ISIS. Insha Allah, they must be exterminated.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by JOemmy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2023
KnowledgePower7:
I want to know the type of weed that
Hamas people smoked on that Oct. 7.

I need to try that stuff mehhhhnnn

Only God knows
The kind morale that weed go dey give ehh

That kind weed fit make you jump fence enter army barracks dey shout " Wida you" grin

If Tinubu smoke am,
Tinubu fit carry gun enter sambisa forest
Only him ooo without security grin grin

Because wetin go give Hamas this kind morale
Now 80% of all their commanders don die

Very stupid terrorists it's just like a monkey going to wake up a sleeping lion with a stick.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by osazsky(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Sunnie1:
Can't there be peace for ones
did u say same when Russia invaded Ukraine
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Jangbajantis: 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2023
OfficialAPCNig:

Rockets from Yemen to Israel?

Do you know how many airspace it'll have to travel between Yemen to Israel?

I don't believe.
They have basis in Lebanon, Iran and Syria. These ones are close to Israel.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by SAMBARRY: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
codedguy1:

Those rdttardded dingbat terrorists. They and their supporters are pained that Israel is doing to them what they want to do to Israel. grin

Imaging releasing hostages and saying its on humanitarian grounds as they are not the cause of the humanitarian crisis now.

Very dumb idiots who are confused now.
when you give bullies a taste of their medicine, their only option is to play Victim and act which is what they're doing with a pinch of manipulation cheesy
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2023
Zico5:
Imagine these people using children to play victims whereas they are the criminals. The world will be a peaceful place when we set religion apart and allow humanity to take place. Israelis were provoked to retaliate and the consequence of their actions is more brutal. This will sound as warning to the terrorists all over the world. Don't spill the first blood because the consequences will be brutal.
grin Oga 4get preaching HAMAS no send Israel any message. They are still firing missile till forever, Hisbollah is firing, Houthis are firing. Nobody they look Israel face. If they big, they big for their pocket. For real
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Martinez39s(m): 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
grin grin grin

Hamas think they are smart. After they were caught red-handed deliberately misleading the public about the hospital blast and falsely claiming 500 casualties, they released two hostages to create a positive PR for themselves.

Soon, gullible people will forget that Hamas' rocket misfired and mildly destroyed a parking lot near the hospital, only for Hamas to then lie against Isreal and cook up casualties where there are none.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by RealEzee(m): 8:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
cool IDF will steady bomb hamas till thy kingdom come for humanitarian reasons too
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by drerocker: 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2023
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 8:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Iron sharpen iron
Sometimes VOLENCE is the only WAY to MERCY
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Krismas(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2023
codedguy1:

Those rdttardded dingbat terrorists. They and their supporters are pained that Israel is doing to them what they want to do to Israel. grin

Imaging releasing hostages and saying its on humanitarian grounds as they are not the cause of the humanitarian crisis now.

Very dumb idiots who are confused now.
grin Israel na mumu. Why they use Qatar to beg? Hamas has 200 hostages dem release just two cos of too much begging den some senseless Israeli supporters dey talk nonsense
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Princewill1(m): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2023
Tetraozonaitera:

You are mentally sick.
I mean terribly sick upstairs.

See all you typed as if you were dead when the Palestinians entered Israel and killed 1,400 people and took more than 200 as hostage. They are even claiming Israeli bomb killed 40 hostages that a sensible person know they must have slaughtered like ram.

Many of you are Aro patients jumping from thread to thread yanning Senselessness.

@ your last sentence bolded.

Only a lunatic under Oshodi bridge can type that stupidity and still feel proud.
You are Idi.otic and Senseless!

So if you're asked tell the history of Palestine-Israel conflict, you will start from Hamas killing of 1,400 people?

Are you imbecilic?

Do you have short memory span?

Since May 15 1948, when the evil Zionists arrived from Europe, over 1million Palestinians have been killed and millions imprisoned and displaced after having their homes forcefully taken away from them by the terrorists govt of Israel and you're here talking about 1,400. So the millions of Palestinen lives that got killed since 1948 don't matter?

Since you like supporting injustice, "may you experience what Palestinians are going through at some point in your life"

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Timetravel88: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
God1000:
Good, they should release all the hostages to their families and Israel should stop bombing Gaza as well.

We need to stop vilifying and demonizing each other, nobody is subhuman, christian or Muslim

Both sides have committed serious atrocities, it won't be fair to blame one side

Palestinians should have their own country, though it appears like a pipedream now going by the current reality, but violence isn't the way to go

You must be high on cheap weed to compare the Hamas massacre of Jewish civilians while they were celebrating a religious holiday to the death of Palestinians who Hamas use as human shields during a battle with Israel. There is no parameter for comparison of both incidents. Stop justifying the Hamas killers because the same is happening all across Nigeria with the Fulani terrorists taking up lands. Should we also cede a part of Nigeria to them?

2 Likes

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by Christistruth03: 8:57pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hamas doesn’t know what Humanitarian means

Hamas actually murdered babies inside their Cots
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by cijero26(m): 8:59pm On Oct 20, 2023
Why holding hostage? It only terrorist that keep hostage.
Hamas is terrorists organisation
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
LoL, so these guys fit humble like this?

True true, na craze dem take dey cure craze.

Israel don show dem dey craze pass craze.
Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by owunabastard: 9:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Princewill1:

but this particular one which side strike first?

1 Like

Re: Hamas Says It Has Released Two Hostages For Humanitarian Reasons. by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:07pm On Oct 20, 2023
Krismas:
grin Oga 4get preaching HAMAS no send Israel any message. They are still firing missile till forever, Hisbollah is firing, Houthis are firing. Nobody they look Israel face. If they big, they big for their pocket. For real

Mu mu, you don ever see Boko Haram release hostages easily before.

Dey are just finding ways to slow down the steady wotowoto Israel dey give dem.

If otondo like you put he ad, dem go bo mb am join.

Israel na dia pa pa true true!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Trump Never Said Nigerians Live In Huts - White House Says / U.S Warns: We Will Retaliate If The ICC Arrests Israeli Officials (Photo) / Why France Is Angry About The US And UK Giving Australia Nuclear Submarines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.