Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,353 members, 7,839,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA (760 Views)

US IRS Replies David Hundeyin's Associate Aaron Greenspan: No Record On Tinubu / Senator Joshua Dariye Co-Sponsors A Motion From Prison / Reno Omokri, Ben Bruce, Team Atiku Meet Alan Greenspan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
Aaron Greenspan just filed a motion in the ongoing FOIA lawsuit requesting the government agencies to commence release of the approved information immediately, since Nigeria's Supreme Court is being rushed through the hearing so as to end-run the release of the FBI files.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1715459499450851601

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Nlfpmod, de case dey anyhow.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by killsmith(f): 10:15pm On Oct 20, 2023
They will flood here to start calling Mr Greenspan Igbo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by OkCornel(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
killsmith:
They will flood here to start calling Mr Greenspan Igbo.

Greenspan is from Abaoemege, Ebonyi State 😁

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 10:20pm On Oct 20, 2023
OkCornel:

Greenspan is from Abaoemege, Ebonyi State 😁
Where be dat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by OkCornel(m): 10:21pm On Oct 20, 2023
ogododo:

Where be dat.

One town like that, not too far from Cross River

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by GanagiBitrus: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Wahala no dey finish.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by EyeCumInPiss: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
Keep the breeze blowing. The yansh of the druggie certificate forger must be opened.

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by drlateef: 10:22pm On Oct 20, 2023
ogododo:
Aaron Greenspan just filed a motion in the ongoing FOIA lawsuit requesting the government agencies to commence release of the approved information immediately, since Nigeria's Supreme Court is being rushed through the hearing so as to end-run the release of the FBI files.

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1715459499450851601

What is all these rat race about? Why are these desperados jumping up and down like excited dogs? None of these documents will be entertained by Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2023
drlateef:

What is all these rat race about? Why are these desperados jumping up and down like excited dogs? None of these documents will be entertained by Supreme Court.
You presido be criminal dokita lateef.Why he dey say, make FBI, CIA no release him records, if him hands plain.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by Kukutente23: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2023
Another blockbuster coming up soon
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2023
Kukutente23:
Another blockbuster coming up soon
Na so oo.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by wittywriter: 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2023
Just Negodo...
Howbeit i dedicate this space to
20/10/'20

Wittyness.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by Usmanovic95(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2023
It seems Joe Biden is giving the CITY BOY a cold shoulder?
Joe Biden must have read chimamanda Adiche's letter obviously during his free time grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by JOemmy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2023
The release of the FBI files can only embarrass tinibu it won't influence the supreme court ruling I don't see how a yoruba cjn will remove tinibu nigeria haven't reached that civilized state yet am very sure tinibu planted him there because of times like this.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
JOemmy:
The release of the FBI files can only embarrass tinibu it won't influence the supreme court ruling I don't see how a yoruba cjn will remove tinibu nigeria haven't reached that civilized state yet am very sure tinibu planted him there because of times like this.
We dey watch.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by raumdeuter: 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
The Tribunal and electoral act says if there was no conviction and not within 10yrs of election then its null and void

Was there a conviction and was it within the last 10yrs

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by Stricker321: 11:06pm On Oct 20, 2023
Hello
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by Stricker321: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:
The Tribunal and electoral act says if there was no conviction and not within 10yrs of election then its null and void

Was there a conviction and was it within the last 10yrs

Can I understand why you want a man that was at some point involved in heroine trafficking, and a man that created his own certificate to remain president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by raumdeuter: 11:13pm On Oct 20, 2023
Stricker321:

Can I understand why you want a man that was at some point involved in heroine trafficking, and a man that created his own certificate to remain president of Nigeria?

Its not for me to want, Its what the laws of the land says. I am not a moral compass for the country. We are a nation of laws not of emotions

I can as well say why will I want a man who had multiple wives, who married an underaged woman, who eats pork who doesnt observe night vigil etc according to my own morals but if the laws don't support me then its a waste of time

If the Supreme court finds him guilty they should do what the law prescribes

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by Stricker321: 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2023
raumdeuter:

Its not for me to want, Its what the laws of the land says. I am not a moral compass for the country. We are a nation of laws not of emotions

I can as well say why will I want a man who had multiple wives, who married an underaged woman, who eats pork who doesnt observe night vigil etc according to my own morals but if the laws don't support me then its a waste of time

If the Supreme court finds him guilty they should do what the law prescribes

Okay. Let's see how it goes
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2023
Una good morning.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by SaiOba: 9:08am On Oct 21, 2023
Meanwhile, Mr. IGotNutinToHide is still sending his lawyers Up n Down The United States grin grin grin .. I hope his CornKids are proud of daddy grin

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by rolams(m): 9:23am On Oct 21, 2023
But they said it's Tinubu that wanted to file a case to block the release of the records before na!

I no understand again ooo!
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by killsmith(f): 9:47am On Oct 21, 2023
They could not fight the release of the document so they brought forward the case at the surpreme court.

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 10:22am On Oct 21, 2023
killsmith:
They could not fight the release of the document so they brought forward the case at the surpreme court.
Na so.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2023
Mmm.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by drlateef: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
ogododo:

You presido be criminal dokita lateef.Why he dey say, make FBI, CIA no release him records, if him hands plain.

Because he wants to get Atiku and Obi excited again, just like in CSU case. He wants them to go chasing rats again😂😂
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by Racoon(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
The national and international shame, disgrace and embarrassment Bola Tinubu have exposed this nation to is really unprecedented.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
Bayo Onanuga just dey yarn okpokpkto.
Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ogododo: 7:38am On Oct 22, 2023
drlateef:

Because he wants to get Atiku and Obi excited again, just like in CSU case. He wants them to go chasing rats again😂😂

You self know Tinubu no be who he say he be. Wetin be him papa compound, he no get siblings?

1 Like

Re: Aaron Greenspan Just Filed A Motion In The Ongoing FOIA by ConfidentialDoc: 7:43am On Oct 22, 2023
I won't be surprised if the files reveal he was never from Nigeria in the first place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GDP Vs IGR: Matters of Fact & Fiction / 'Imo State Elections Was An Armed Robbery Operation'- Rep Member Ugochinyere / Obi’s Kinsmen Protest Over His Failed Promises To Community In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.