Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me (38275 Views)

DSS Had Knowledge Of An Impending Attack On MKO Abiola Stadium - David Hundeyin / Cornflakes For Jihad: The Boko Haram Origin Story By David Hundeyin / Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by aviara: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
[quote author=yemex04 post=126532741][/quote]

Tinubu ass lickers hate David Hundeyin so much because he has opened the dirty secrets Tinubu kept covered for decades

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by reddingtonblack: 1:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Clout?? Same thing supporters of evil said when MohBad released videos of Naira Marley's thugs threatening his life.

MohBad did nothing to warrant assault, Buh can YOU earnestly say David hundeyin have done nothing to warrant him always watching his back.

A sinner runneth even when nobody chaseth undecided
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by aviara: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
David Hundeyin....the mastermind behind the IRREPARABLE DAMAGE inflicted on the jagaban if Borgu and Burdillon. Tinubu fear this guy I swear

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by VULCAN(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
The Fall of The House of Usher.

Fantastic new series from Netflix.

Everything you said is true

Feintline:
I believe David

There are certain things about life that people do not understand.
There is a fall day or season for every deep criminal . No matter how connected or financially empowered you are. When your fall season comes nothing can stop it.

The likes of jeffery espetin dined with the world powers. He dined and wined with who is who on earth.
When his fall season came, even those he dined with gave way for his fall.

Tinubu was warned and warned but he refused to listen. The wealth he has embezelled and accumulated over the years blocked his sense of reasoning and made him think he could buy his way out.
Tinubu fall is settled by divinity and mortals. Nothing can stop it. His fall will not be local. It will be global.

Chasing david hundeyin is like having your house being hit by an earthquake and you are busy chasing a rat.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by aviara: 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
David Hundeyin has balls. It's not easy to be an investigative journalist. Exposing a drug lord and a serial forger who has hit men everywhere is such a risk of high proportions. If anything happens to Hundeyin we know definitely is behind it
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Timmi: 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1715608272902726108

David Hundeyin, non-credentialed envelope collecting mouthpiece, who cares about you. Obviously you are a dull person and your mind is delusional. You are not relevant to yourself, your family and to anyone.

I can’t wait for the FBI, CIA, and HundeyinAI to release the information that you are so anxious to see just like you were waiting on the CSU and you, Atikuthief and PandoraObi were all disappointed.

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by aviara: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
A man said if his records are released it will cause him irreparable damage, yet his online e rats believe the man is clean, stainless and flawless.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by aviara: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
Timmi:

David Hundeyin, non-credentialed envelope collecting mouthpiece, who cares about you. Obviously you are a dull person and your mind is delusional. You are not relevant to yourself, your family and to anyone.

I can’t wait for the FBI, CIA, and HundeyinAI to release the information that you are so anxious to see just like you were waiting on the CSU and you, Atikuthief and PandoraObi were all disappointed.

Bros, keep deceiving yourself. I am sure you didn't read the CSU deposition. Baba is a forger in chief. He is the real Oluwole every other one is a counterfeit
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Codes151(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:
Who is Obiakpor Hitler? Is it that drunk from Port Hacourt? That gutter mouth that can't close his stench smelling mouth? If it's him, then you can go to sleep with your two eyes closed. He's sleeping in the gutter after drinking 1949 Concentrated Cognac. Ozuor.
IGBOs... lol.. demented people...

2 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by aviara: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
Baba attended a school in 1970 when the school was established in 1974. No be juju be that?

He said he worked for Deloitte but the company released a disclaimer. Baba quickly removed Deloitte from his record. He said he attended Ibadan college but the students said he was not their colleague. Baba said he attended University of Chicago, Late chief Gani Fawehinmi exposed him baba changed it to Chicago state University. Baba was born in 1952, born again in 1954. Tinubu the mystery man

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Omoejigbahe(m): 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
If the government of any country, no matter how small wants you dead, it will surely happen. They don't have to travel to achieve it, there are hitmen in every country on earth, it's a matter of cash.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by georgeakins: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
PHIPEX:
Where is Mbadinuju today? do you see any one turning him to a god for having the power to murder people? Now compare it to your god and revert with another excuse

Face your leaders!

If we like we can make Jagaban our god, none of your business.
Tinubu is not responsible for your frustration and backwardness of Iboland.

There are so many political assassinations taking place in your cursed region, begin to discuss them with your fellow disgruntled Ibos
This was how Ibos envied Awolowo, MKO and other great living Yoruba leaders like Fashola, Sanwoolu, Oshinbajo, Soyinka, simply because Ibo cannot produce leaders that can match them in intelligence and performance.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by georgeakins: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

Firstly, I am not igbo but yeah, I understand that you are very much daf.t and senseless.

Secondly, I do not give a fvck whether KWAM1 is richer than everyone in my village or not. I have made my point with a clear secondary evidence. Leave the wealth and money argument for rich people.

I don't care if you come from a cave

Kwam 1 is greater and richer than all the musicians in ibo land put together, both dead and living.

It is natural to envy him when your backward region cannot produce his equal for the next 100 years.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Chetas81(m): 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2023
Emperormartin:
We need to start investigating again who kill folorunsho Williams and who were actually those assassinators?

I think they might still be alive living with us and can still be used for future hits...
You're right but this is Nigeria
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Chetas81(m): 2:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Judolisco:
Lol... Dis na mental illness oh... Na only wicked man dey run when nobody dey pursue am... If Federal government wan catch u...it will take dem nothing to grab u oga....
OLUYA
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Kay25(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.
He is chasing clout as usual
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Kay25(m): 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
David is just out there spilling rubbish since he failed to nail bat down see k1 and mc doesn't need to look for u before they kill u if they really want to..u are small to those ones
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Blackdisciple(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Chasing clout as usual..

You mean David , chasing clout is for people who are not famous...
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Acidosis(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
georgeakins:

I don't care if you come from a cave

Kwam 1 is greater and richer than all the musicians in ibo land put together, both dead and living.

It is natural to envy him when your backward region cannot produce his equal for the next 100 years.

You don't care where I came from but you want to die on top Igbo people's matter and where they come from. Lol.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by joseph1832(m): 2:50pm On Oct 21, 2023
ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/DavidHundeyin/status/1715608272902726108
nonsense. This guy and attention is something else. Aside begging countries to grant him asylum, looking for cheap attention is something he's not even good at.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by delpee(f): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
I'm beginning to wonder if this guy needs psychological help....

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Babangidapikin: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2023
clinician2x:

Na only clout full ur empty head. Even when u look at your father all u see is clout. U just de move around aimlessly de useless your life.

Go and take your drug ....
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Babangidapikin: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

KCEE is not a politician. Kwam1 is a full-blown APC tout. Apart from singing Tinubu's praises from one campaign ground to another, he is a full-time APC man.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1525947-s-beating-people-polling-materials-man-claims-kwam1-joined-thugs-bully-apc-voters/
You don't need to be a card carrying member of a party to be a politician, once you have the capacity to influence, you are indirectly one ..but that doesn't make you a thug or an assassin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Miller232: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
Legitgames85:
u guys don't know anything more than clout clout. If someone comes out to say something next he is chasing clout.
Una no dey use una head reason sometimes
Just dey allow another person use am for you
That's why those Twitter activists will call you people out for protest pass back go collect millions for back
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Christistruth00: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2023
He sounds like he needs Medical Treatment for Trauma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by mrmayoh: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
Rayban26:

It's going to be sooner than you know. Why do you think the supreme court is rushing all of a sudden to hear atikus case and give their paid judgement. They know that any judgement they give after FBI release that dosent resonate with FBI will open Nigerian judges nyash fully.

If you dont be live me, ask yourself why they waited for two months for Tinubu to be sworn in before even opening their hearing cases. Tinubu has bought all the courts but no one needs thier judgement. The world knows Tinubu is a criminal. Dey play.

See brainwashed ewu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2023
PHIPEX:
I didn't know Tinubu is your god, you are the one that mentioned his name here
God indeed, I consider Biden a Donkey, let alone Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but what option do I have, he is the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, 220 million strong, the most populated black nation in the world.

So yes, history in due season will portray him Bola Ahmed Tinubu as a Nigerian God of his own Era.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Apel147(m): 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
Get serious please! Una too like vawulence for this generation

Enemyofpeace:
Remi Tinubu former boyfriend
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Apel147(m): 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Okay.. thanks

Zxcvbnmghtr:

A confirmed Atikulate. Absolutely not obidient.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Acidosis:

KCEE is not a politician. Kwam1 is a full-blown APC tout. Apart from singing Tinubu's praises from one campaign ground to another, he is a full-time APC man.

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1525947-s-beating-people-polling-materials-man-claims-kwam1-joined-thugs-bully-apc-voters/
Big deal indeed, even the romans, the founders of democracy even said it quite unambiguously, only fools sit on the fence, & don’t take part in politics.

I play politics @ my ward, Local Government of My state, does not make less a politician than the Senator @ The Federal Level.

So all you Agbadorians wailing Bola Tinubu, Sorry for you, how much from Local Government content, we will be making from the exportation of processed crumb rubber for forex is what interest us now.

Cost of production is low, exchange rate for foreign exchange earned is high.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by Burob: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

A confirmed Atikulate. Absolutely not obidient.
I beg to disagree, Davido Hundeyin is an Obidient Atikulator.
Re: David Hundeyin: K1 And MC Oluomo Have Been Paid By Obiakpor Hitler To Kill Me by potent5(m): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
You people threw shame to the winds when you started supporting druggiii and forger. So, shut up.
Thisis2raw:
don't you people have shame at all.
First it was, when he leaves offices he'd be irrelevant, well am yet to see an obedient with sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Celebrates His Daughter's 10th Birthday / El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze / INEC Uploaded Jigawa Results On IREV Portal As Imo Results – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.