Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,154 members, 7,845,809 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Are U Guys Aware Of This? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are U Guys Aware Of This? (865 Views)

SHOCKING; Are Christians Aware Of This Jihadic Verse Of The Bible? / My Church Is Aware I’m Member Of Ogboni Confraternity —ogunfuwa, Remo Chief. / Mountain of fire Members Please Be Aware Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Guys Aware Of This? by Kx: 12:01pm On Oct 24, 2011
[size=14pt]The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 included the addition of Title 42 USC section 666 [/size]paragraph (a) stipulating that the Social Security Number (i.e. the number of your name) be collected upon issuance of a number of licenses, such as occupational, marriage and recreational licenses, birth and death certificates, divorce decrees, etc.  This enumeration is the beginning steps of future control, so that no-one might buy or sell without the number of the beast's name (666) as as prophesied in Revelation?  The growth of technology makes it easy to do this. Clarity on the Mark of the Beast follows later.

http://www.bibleplus.org/12signs.htm
Re: Are U Guys Aware Of This? by jayriginal: 12:09pm On Oct 24, 2011
*face palm*
Re: Are U Guys Aware Of This? by thehomer: 12:38pm On Oct 24, 2011
Kx:

[size=14pt]The Welfare Reform Act of 1996 included the addition of Title 42 USC section 666 [/size]paragraph (a) stipulating that the Social Security Number (i.e. the number of your name) be collected upon issuance of a number of licenses, such as occupational, marriage and recreational licenses, birth and death certificates, divorce decrees, etc.  This enumeration is the beginning steps of future control, so that no-one might buy or sell without the number of the beast's name (666) as as prophesied in Revelation?  The growth of technology makes it easy to do this. Clarity on the Mark of the Beast follows later.

http://www.bibleplus.org/12signs.htm

Oh man what do we do? By the way, what country is this? Is it for the entire globe? Also, issuing the same number to billions of people in the world defeats the purpose of the SSN you know.

(1) (Reply)

Homer On Religion / And God Died! / Christianity And Astrology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.