Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Nigeria Passport Now Easy As ABC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Passport Now Easy As ABC (1599 Views)

Breaking ! Simon Ekpa Torn His Nigeria Passport , Become A Finnish -pic / ABC Nwosu: Peter Obi's Frugality Is Legendary, Some Say He Is Annoyingly Stingy / Buhari, Osinbajo Under Attack As Nigeria Passport Bears Herdsmen Image [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Passport Now Easy As ABC by flokii: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2023
SheWrites:

How much did you pay for renewal?

The normal price.. the process is seamless now, just make sure you have all required documents including NIN ready.
Re: Nigeria Passport Now Easy As ABC by SheWrites(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
flokii:

The normal price.. the process is seamless now, just make sure you have all required documents including NIN ready.

26k or 45k?
Re: Nigeria Passport Now Easy As ABC by providencia(m): 6:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
greggng:
When Jonathan was there I did my passport sane day and got it same day . I don't know how you are praising a passport you got in one month . So many people are shameless... we all know how much dollar use to be during Jonathan..compare that with now ...still some people will be rejoicing as if they don't feel pain..

I got mine same day then
Re: Nigeria Passport Now Easy As ABC by Unigrad: 6:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:

I got a new passport in 2006 and all I did was pay the immigration woman I know and all that were needed were my name and DOB, every other information was at the discretion of the immigration "boys". When I went for capturing information like address and so on were fake.
These days identity and information must correspond unlike those days.
All these were changed during PDP government. Thumbprinting was applied then.
This you mentioned was ECOWAS passport and not international passport. I don't know if they still do ECOWAS passport. During Jonathan government, you can pay for express, you get it same day or maximum the next day. Express was #30k-40k then depending on the immigration officer doing it for you. Everything turned bad during Buhari government, issue of no booklet.
Give the true picture of things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmines: Ban Or Not? / Presidential Protocol Officials Put Shameless And Ubiquitous Obj In His Place / Christ Embassy: Anatomy Of Smear Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.