Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen (1089 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 5:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
The end of the Judeo-Masonic empire birthed from the ruins of the Third Reich has began.

Jews are an insolent useless race of vermin parasites who can't exceed 80ys without being dislodged.

The Jewish ran Soviet Union did not exceed 80ys.

The Judeo-Masonic empire known as the United States which came about on 1945 is unravelling itself.

The satanic Khazarian state of modern israhell is also unbundling.

Parasites always end up killing their hosts.

You are living witnesses to the end of the khazarian satanic order .

Ohu , say Amen in the name of Yeshua Christi.

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Wujio: 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
Do you know that Hitler is in hell as we speak and is in eternal torment for all eternity ? Are you demon possessed to want to join him in such a place ?

5 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
The Ohu Jew wannabe heathens have invested so much emotions believing in Jew supremacist rubbish.

It is expected to see them converge here wailing and insulting their father.

I have never seen a more useless slavish people than the 0su Zionist cretin.

Pathetic!

3 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Keep dreaming OP.you think Israelis are the same as ipob.
God is simply trying to mess up the Arab world again.

5 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 5:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
A US naval fleet off the Gulf of Eden spent 9hrs repelling missile attacks from Taliban tier Houthi rebels .

Let that sink.

Modern warfare has nothing to do with tech but more to do with the will to win.

No MIC can produce courage and determination.
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
Keep dreaming OP.you think Israelis are the same as ipob.

IPOB is our starter pack.

When we cleanse and sanitize the home front of Zionist vermin ,we will face the octopi Jewish pyschopaths without looking back.

Keep running your mouths.
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by BolaAThubv(m): 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
The end of the Judeo-Masonic empire birthed from the ruins of the Third Reich has began.

Jews are an insolent useless race of vermin parasites who can't exceed 80ys without being dislodged.

The Judeo-Masonic empire known as the United States which came about on 1945 is unravelling itself.

Ohu, you need a bottle of Hero beer to calm your frayed nerves occasioned by the battering of Islamic terrorists in Gaza by the ruthless IDF. Life must really be such a misery for you at this time.

Like I told you earlier, now is the time to silence these evil Jews once and for all. Take the next flight to Gaza and join the Islamic Resistance. In the event you don't have sponsorship to get to Gaza, you can continue the fight here locally. You can strap up and look for a Catholic church in Onitsha to detonate. The Zionists in the South East also need to be erased.

6 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
A US naval fleet off the Gulf of Eden spent 9hrs repelling missile attacks from Taliban tier Houthi rebels .

Let that sink.

Modern warfare has nothing to do with tech but more to do with the will to win.

No MIC can produce courage and determination.

nothing to do with tech?
Are you aware that if not for the technological advancement of Israel’s army,israel would have been history by now.
There are many other weapons that israel has not yet used..
Keep playing

5 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wujio:
Do you know that Hitler is in hell as we speak and is in eternal torment for all eternity ? Are you demon possessed to want to join him in such a place ?

Hitler is a prophet like all those your Jewish masters murdered.

It is written in the good book that Jews have killed all prophets and the Messiah .

Hitler will ride on the side of Christ when Gabo blows the trumpet.

Satanic heathen 0su pagan
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2023
BolaAThubv:
Ohu, you need a bottle of Hero beer to calm your frayed nerves occasioned by the battering of Islamic terrorists in Gaza by the ruthless IDF. Life must really be such a misery for you at this time.

Like I told you earlier, now is the time to silence these evil Jews once and for all. Take the next flight to Gaza and join the Islamic Resistance. In the event you don't have sponsorship to get to Gaza, you can continue the fight here locally. You can strap up and look for a Catholic church in Onitsha to detonate. The Zionists in the South East also need to be erased.
savage

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
nothing to do with tech?
Are you aware that if not for the technological advancement of Israel’s army,israel would have been history by now.
There are many other weapons that israel has not yet used..
Keep playing

Rice farmers in Vietnam did not have even boots talk more of tech.

Goat herders in Afghanistan had only their rusty 30yr old Soviet AKs.

No MIC can stand in the way of a determined, resolute and pissed off people

I don't expect an 0hu cry baby to understand this tho

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Chimarto: 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

It is written in the good book that Jews have killed all prophets and the Messiah .

I know you're angered but please calm down, I can feel your pain from your post.
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:03pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

IPOB is our starter pack.

When we cleanse and sanitize the home front of Zionist vermin ,we will face the octopi Jewish pyschopaths without looking back.

Keep running your mouths.

ah,you really mean this stuff oh..
No one on earth can totally obliterate the Jews.
Hitler tried. But he didn’t succeed, so keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Wujio: 6:04pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Chai. This one has no more humanity in himself. Satan has eaten all that's human in him. Good luck as you race to spend eternity in the incinerator that never goes out

3 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2023
BolaAThubv:

0su, why deny your ohu roots?

When Iran and Russia takes out the garbage in Palestine , I expect you fools to start claiming Fulani.

Attaché race
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:07pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wujio:

Chai. This one has no more humanity in himself. Satan has eaten all that's human in him. Good luck as you race to spend eternity in the incinerator that never goes out

I will be in heaven looking down at you begging me for a finger dip of water while you curse your Jewish masters and Kanu for decieving you.

Note: I won't be obliging you .
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Wujio: 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

I will be in heaven looking down at you begging me for a finger dip of water while you curse your Jewish masters and Kanu for decieving you.

Note: I won't be obliging you .

Chai. This one is gone

4 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Rice farmers in Vietnam did not have even boots talk more of tech.

Goat herders in Afghanistan had only their rusty 30yr old Soviet AKs.

No MIC can stand in the way of a determined, resolute and pissed off people

I don't expect an 0hu cry baby to understand this tho
so it is only the Arab world or the terrorist organization that are resolute??
The Israelis are not resolute Abi?
You that have been crying for two weeks is the person calling me a cry baby….
You and you so called jihadist go cry tire.Israel will go into Gaza and dismantle Hamas,there is nothing your tears can do.

5 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
ah,you really mean this stuff oh..
No one on earth can totally obliterate the Jews.
Hitler tried. But he didn’t succeed, so keep dreaming.

The Jew will bow down and worship at our feet as declared by Christ Himself.

But there won't be salvation for the Jew and his minions on that day be it here on earth or in the after life.
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Morbeta11(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Please go find decent meal eat......leave politics to politicians littleman....save yourself this stress.

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by BolaAThubv(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
0su, why deny your ohu roots?

When Iran and Russia takes out the garbage in Palestine , I expect you fools to start claiming Fulani.

Attaché race

Ohu, how do you want the chilled bottle of Hero delivered? I can commission a dedicated Obidient to deliver straight to your doorstep. We can still use one of the courier services in the event you're not bold enough to face an Obidient.

Ground invasion of Gaza is next!

2 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by press9jatv: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
I dey pity Iran forces

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:13pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
so it is only the Arab world or the terrorist organization that are resolute??
The Israelis are not resolute Abi?
You that have been crying for two weeks is the person calling me a cry baby….
You and you so called jihadist go cry tire.Israel will go into Gaza and dismantle Hamas,there is nothing your tears can do.

A thief knows when his day has come.

Your Jewish masters have nothing but their self induced propaganda .

You will be alive to witness Heaven enforcing it's on decree on Jewish expulsion from the land .
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

The Jew will bow down and worship at our feet as declared by Christ Himself.

But there won't be salvation for the Jew and his minions on that day be it here on earth or in the after life.

your tears is like music to my ears

3 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by BolaAThubv(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

You will be alive to witness Heaven enforcing it's on decree on Jewish expulsion from the land .

It seems you're reporting live and direct from the news desk of Press TV

2 Likes

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:14pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

your tears is like bread and butter to me
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:16pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wujio:

Says the idiot that worships the seed of Satan.

Your bastardised and Judasized version of Christianity puts Jewish worship above Christ and God.

A fool who worships a mortal man like himself.

You see why I call you slaves ?

Because on slaves venerate and worship their fellow man

Pathetic .
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Wujio: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Says the idiot that worships the seed of Satan.

Your bastardised and Judasized version of Christianity puts Jewish worship above Christ and God.

A fool who worships a mortal man like himself.

You see why I call you slaves ?

Because on slaves venerate and worship their fellow man

Pathetic .

This one is condemned to Hell ! This one is gone !

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wujio:

This one is condemned to Hell ! This one is gone !

All because I don't support your Jewish masters .

You see why Uwazurike was right.

An entire slave people who worship fake Jews.

And after you go wonder why everything is denied you.

Your curse dey heaven.

Redeem yourself before heaven and man .

Pathetic.
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
misreal:
your tears is like bread and butter to me

E pain am.

Jewish commodity
Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Wujio: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

All because I don't support your Jewish masters .

You see why Uwazurike was right.

An entire slave people who worship fake Jews.

And after you go wonder why everything is denied you.

Your curse dey heaven.

Redeem yourself before heaven and man .

Pathetic.

Chai. Your mother laboured for Satan in vain !

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by HitlerWasRight: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
Wujio:

Chai. Your mother laboured for Satan in vain !

You no get talk.

Baby factory reject .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Iran Is Scared Stiff Of Israel / Obama Ordered U.s. Military Strike On Yemen Terrorists / Queen Elizabeth I Sparked England's Rise To Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.