Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen (1109 Views)

U.S. Retaliatory Airstrikes Kill 20 Iran-backed Militants In Syria (photos). / US And UK Carry Out Strikes Against Iran-Backed Houthis In Yemen / U.S. Launches Strikes On Iran-backed Militants In Iraq After Attack(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by misreal(m): 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

E pain am.

Jewish commodity
pain me??
Shebi na I dey vex say israel dey exist?
Your tears is music to my ears.

1 Like

Re: US Naval Fleet Spent 9hrs Repelling Iran Backed Houthi Attack In Yemen by Miracle2020: 6:27pm On Oct 21, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
The end of the Judeo-Masonic empire birthed from the ruins of the Third Reich has began.

Jews are an insolent useless race of vermin parasites who can't exceed 80ys without being dislodged.

The Jewish ran Soviet Union did not exceed 80ys.

The Judeo-Masonic empire known as the United States which came about on 1945 is unravelling itself.

The satanic Khazarian state of modern israhell is also unbundling.

Parasites always end up killing their hosts.

You are living witnesses to the end of the khazarian satanic order .

Ohu , say Amen in the name of Yeshua Christi.
as foolish as you sound I believe you don't know the history of the Israelites. The were sent out of that land but they still come back to that same land. If Israel want Palestine out they will do it under 24hours.
Don't forget that isrealis volunteer to leave Gaza for the Palestine.
Isrealis are borned warriors. Go and find out

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

China Executes Female Drug Smuggler Today: Someone Please Tell Baba Suwe. / Is France An Enemy Of Africa? / Queen Elizabeth I Sparked England's Rise To Greatness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.