Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,502 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government (408 Views)

2023: List Of People Supporting Muslim-muslim Ticket / The Nine Kinds Of People Supporting Buhari For A Second Term, By ‘Fisayo Soyombo / Why Are Our Yoruba Brothers Supporting This Evil – Ebikapade Amasuomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 7:25pm On Oct 21, 2023
I would appreciate any reason about your support for this administration. Because at this moment am beginning to feel like Stephen Wonder. I can't see any progress, industries can't even meet up with purchase of raw materials etc

5 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by APCNig: 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2023
YES.

The rough is rough, the job is tough, but with the Nigerian Spirit, WE SHALL SUCCEED

2 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by flokii: 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2023
You can't see anything good cos your mind is closed..
With your mind closed, your eyes are useless.

Wake up and smell the coffee.. serious works are ongoing to turn the dwindling fortunes of Nigeria around for good.
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by Varunpulyani: 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Ewedu don add money no more strength to stand on ya mandate

7 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by yarimo(m): 8:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
raystar96:
I would appreciate any reason about your support for this administration. Because at this moment am beginning to feel like Stephen Wonder. I can't see any progress, industries can't even meet up with purchase of raw materials etc
why not you should just focus on looking for TINUBU CSU certificate
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2023
flokii:

Wake up and smell the coffee.. serious works are ongoing to turn the dwindling fortunes of Nigeria around for good.
Am very sure ..you are a Yoruba and a full blooded APC addict ..you couldn't come up with a single plan on how the president which is your brother intend to fix the nation. If it was a minority leader,I'm very sure you would be running around the street naked . Tribalism won't do you and your generation any good.no this and no peace.

6 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by ElSudani: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2023
Stephen Wonder ko, Emma Powerful ni?
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2023
yarimo:
why not you should just focus on looking for TINUBU CSU certificate
Leave the certificate issues aside .we don't care if you have a NEPA bill and you can achieve results..all we want is positive turn around not results saga

4 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:23pm On Oct 21, 2023
ElSudani:
Stephen Wonder ko, Emma Powerful ni?
did you read the topic at all

2 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by RushManni: 8:24pm On Oct 21, 2023
APCNig:
YES.

The rough is rough, the job is tough, but with the Nigerian Spirit, WE SHALL SUCCEED

Lol ..... Make only you dey suffer that suffer wey require "with the Nigerian spirit"

2 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by RushManni: 8:26pm On Oct 21, 2023
flokii:

grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2023
APCNig:
YES.

your government remove subsidy with no precautions to defend the naira... people can't eat..no good medical care ,this administration has thrown millions of Nigerian into poverty .it is your APC spirit oga...not Nigeria spirit

5 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by waledeji(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
raystar96:
Am very sure ..you are a Yoruba and a full blooded APC addict ..you couldn't come up with a single plan on how the president which is your brother intend to fix the nation. If it was a minority leader,I'm very sure you would be running around the street naked . Tribalism won't do you and your generation any good.no this and no peace.
I'm very sure you are Ibo and full blooded obident addict, by their posts you shall know them
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by yarimo(m): 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
No no no you must focus on looking for TINUBU CSU certificate you like it or not, isn't the certificate no longer important grin grin grin grin grin
raystar96:
Leave the certificate issues aside .we don't care if you have a NEPA bill and you can achieve results..all we want is positive turn around not results saga
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by flokii: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2023
raystar96:

Two things you must understand..

1. Nigeria had been grossly mismanaged before PBAT came in.. Emefiele a minority man was used by crooks in the corridors of power to make naira worthless. The currency swap was all a ruse for some to cashout. It's now that CBN leadership are trying all they can to take control of exchange rate from speculators.

2. Those poisoning your minds, claiming their mandates were stolen and whatnot have absolutely noting to offer but to squander and privatize government properties for their friends and allies to buy. Most of them were running their campaigns with dollars, sharing dollars that ought to be in the banks for serious purposes among their croonies and party loyalists.

We saw all those things na.. the same block heads that rubbished naira are going about fighting to become president.. Don't you think they will finally abandon naira and be spending dollars in Aso rock if they get in?

Let's be using our heads na.. It's not everything that should be propaganda and follow the crowd mentality.. Use your God-given brain to think and analyze issues.
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by killsmith(f): 8:31pm On Oct 21, 2023
When you want to complain of the bad governance, they call you igbo to shut you up.

4 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by kunle4toyeyaho: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2023
Yes, things are tough at the moment but we are going to surmount it. If Ghana had taken this type of step years back, Ghanaian economy would not be in bad condition as it is today. Must we continue to use our savings to defend Naira as past administrations had done? Honestly,the policy is good,my only reservation is that PBAT shouldn't have done the subsidy removal and floating of Naira together.The resultant effects of the two policies are too harsh on an average Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:34pm On Oct 21, 2023
waledeji:
I'm very sure you are Ibo and full blooded obident addict, by their posts you shall know them
I'm a Yoruba man ..but im not insane with tribalism like you..do you have a yoruba filling station that sells fuel for #100 . regardless of tribe we all visit the market and buy things at the same rate..

4 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
Yes, things are tough at the moment but we are going to surmount it. If Ghana had taken this type of step years back, Ghanaian economy would not be in bad condition as it is today. Must we continue to use our savings to defend dollars as past administrations had done? Yes,the policy is good,my only reservation is that PBAT shouldn't have done the subsidy removal and floating of Naira together.The economic effects are too harsh on an average Nigerian
brilliant point my beloved brother,but here comes the thing
The country is about to collect loans to pay poor house hold ,we're is the statistics for poor house hold..it basically just the government sharing money among themselves at the detriment of the Nation progress.31% of the government revenue was used to service debt .What lies in the future with this corruption addiction

4 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2023
yarimo:
No no no you must focus on looking for TINUBU CSU certificate you like it or not, isn't the certificate no longer important grin grin grin grin grin
very soon.. your children would show you this post and you would no life is no longer funny

1 Like

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by APCNig: 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2023
RushManni:

Lol ..... Make only you dey suffer that suffer wey require "with the Nigerian spirit"

I am not suffering, maybe your parents are
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2023
flokii:

Two things you must understand..

1. Nigeria had been grossly mismanaged before PBAT came in.. Emefiele a minority man was used by crooks in the corridors of power to make naira worthless. The currency swap was all a ruse for some to cashout. It's now that CBN leadership are trying all they can to take control of exchange rate from speculators.

2. Those poisoning your minds, claiming their mandates were stolen and whatnot have absolutely noting to offer but to squander and privatize government properties for their friends and allies to buy. Most of them were running their campaigns with dollars, sharing dollars that ought to be in the banks for serious purposes among their croonies and party loyalists.

We saw all those things na.. the same block heads that rubbished naira are going about fighting to become president.. Don't you think they will finally abandon naira and be spending dollars in Aso rock if they get in?

Let's be using our heads na.. It's not everything that should be propaganda and follow the crowd mentality.. Use your God-given brain to think and analyze issues.

I understand your epistle.we could sit down for the next 10 years and throw blame around like what APC did for the first four years in governance or think of instant impacting solutions with our God given brain

2 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by pongwa(m): 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2023
raystar96:
na enemies of Nigeria no go support the present govt. Even your 'Saint' Obi cannot perform any miracles

1 Like

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2023
pongwa:
na enemies of Nigeria no go support the present govt. Even your 'Saint' Obi cannot perform any miracles
I don't support Peter obi..I support the future of a good Nigeria,A place we all can be proud to call home.No political party has helped me in my life ,but I still respect president Yar aradua ...his goal to make Nigeria a better place was great.

2 Likes

Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by RushManni: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2023
APCNig:

I and my parents are suffering till further notice
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by jconsulting(f): 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2023
raystar96:

Complain will not take you anywhere, no free food for lazy man, a friend struggles to pay for a course in March 2023 , Google Data Analytics, about $100, after completing the course he got a job without seeing airport, oversea job o, remote job $ 400 monthly,

Nothing concern him if exchange rate hit 2k
Re: Please Do We Still Have People Supporting This Government by raystar96(m): 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2023
jconsulting:

Complain will not take you anywhere, no free food for lazy man, a friend struggles to pay for a course in March 2023 , Google Data Analytics, about $100, after completing the course he got a job without seeing airport, oversea job o, remote job $ 400 monthly,

Nothing concern him if exchange rate hit 2k
it's nice for your friend,but how about the common man who can no longer meet up with life expenses if the dollar gets to 2K

(1) (Reply)

Senate To Ban Local FX Transactions, Proposes Jail Term / For The Pain Obedients Caused Me, Peter Obi Will Never Be President- Reno Omokri / Would You Consider Selling Your Kidney If ......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.