Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,128 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. (535 Views)

I Will Be Expelled From APC In Kano — Bashir Ahmad / Rhoda Iliya: FG Can Not Afford ₦300 Billion N-Power Beneficiaries’ Demands / Police Arrest Benjamin Onwuka, Biafran Zionists Leader, Over Murder Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2023
My final solution is that every Nigerian should be committed to seeing to Biafra restoration but not in the form envisaged by the Zionist IPOB.

I suggest that they be granted leave to have their ethno-religious Judaic state within their current Gowon drawn boundaries.

The events occurring in Palestine has shown that a significant segment from the SE have keyed nto the mass genocide of fellow humans over their racial and religious affiliations.

This is a clear indicator and reminder of their ambitions from 1966.

Fulani expansionism began and ended with the dissatrous Uthman Don Fodio wannabe Buhari presidency.

We can not afford to replace Fulani jihadism with Ibo Zionism for lest we in the Niger Delta end up in future as the new Gaza .

I implore every Nigerian to support Biafra within the contained limits because from social media expressions , I foresee something worse for Nigeria .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by kettykings: 7:01pm On Oct 22, 2023
Zionisg have already volunteered out

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by successmatters(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2023
Another round of jargons

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by Cruise777: 7:03pm On Oct 22, 2023
Go back home ask your family, brothers to go back home

Only a goat ewu is tied down as Isi ewu meat

Go home and develop your tiny land

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:
Go back home ask your family, brothers to go back home

Only a goat ewu is tied down as Isi ewu meat

Go home and develop your tiny land

Read my post again and this time slowly .
Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Okay.
Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by 2elliot: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:
My final solution is that every Nigerian should be committed to seeing to Biafra restoration but not in the form envisaged by the Zionist IPOB.

I suggest that they be granted leave to have their ethno-religious Judaic state within their current Gowon drawn boundaries.

The events occurring in Palestine has shown that a significant segment from the SE have keyed nto the mass genocide of fellow humans over their racial and religious affiliations.

Fulani expansionism began and ended with the dissatrous Uthman Don Fodio wannabe Buhari presidency.

We can not afford to replace Fulani jihadism with Ibo Zionism for lest we in the Niger Delta end up in future as the new Gaza .

I implore every Nigerian to support Biafra within the contained limits because from social media expressions , I foresee something worse for Nigeria .

Stupid man. I am an Ijaw. There is nothing like Niger Delta. Speak for your tribe and stop deluding yourself with Niger Delta bullshit that small Adaka Boro deluded himself because of greed and youthful madness

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2023
kettykings:
Zionisg have already volunteered out

One idiot said here that they will treat us Niger Deltans just as Pissrael is treating Palestinians.

Grant them their wish already .

We can not afford another war .
Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2023
2elliot:
Stupid man. I am an Ijaw. There is nothing like Niger Delta. Speak for your tribe and stop deluding yourself with Niger Delta bullshit that small Adaka Boro deluded himself because of greed and youthful madness

Ohu claiming Izon

The very first people to seek for seccesion from Nigeria were Ijaws .

Fool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by 2elliot: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Ohu claiming Izon

Fool.
And where has that landed us? We had far more control on our oil resources, over thirty percent derivation. But today, what do you have? If you had sense, you would know that Adaka Boro put us in a greater mess and sold us to the Yorubas and north. You don't know what one Nigeria that Adaka Boro fought to uphold has done to you because you are an idiot.
Shouting ijaws first seek for secession means nothing. You are a fucking coward whose resources are being plundered, but your cowardic is only fixated on Igbo hate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by demmie1: 7:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Go and arm yourselves and defend your lands. Nigeria will end soon

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
demmie1:

Go and arm yourselves and defend your lands. Nigeria will end soon
Nigeria will survive and thrive .

Bad belle people.
Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 7:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
2elliot:
And where has that landed us? We had far more control on our oil resources, over thirty percent derivation. But today, what do you have? If you had sense, you would know that Adaka Boro put us in a greater mess and sold us to the Yorubas and north. You don't know what one Nigeria that Adaka Boro fought to uphold has done to you because you are an idiot.
Shouting ijaws first seek for secession means nothing. You are a fucking coward whose resources are being plundered, but your cowardic is only fixated on Igbo hate.

Ohu stop claiming Izon

Your past posts here exposes you for the Ohu that you are.

Stop impersonating .
By the way , I didn't read your crap beyond first sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by Greatkenny2: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
A depraved scum that only comes to a faceless forum to rant......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by AntiZikist: 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Greatkenny2:
A depraved scum that only comes to a faceless forum to rant......

Ohu
Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by 2elliot: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Ohu stop claiming Izon

Stop impersonating .
Ari sense fa, malu kpo ebi ni idengi nimi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by 2elliot: 10:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Nigeria will survive and thrive .

Bad belle people.
ofcourse, you are thriving running the poverty capital of the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by eagleu: 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Ohu claiming Izon

Fool.

That was Fulani sponsored Ijaw secession attempt remember? Then followed by Yoruba retaliation for carving out midwestern from the old western Nigeria.
Adaka Boro went ahead and eliminated prominent Ijaw chiefs like Chief Opigo, the man who actually coined the name Biafra for the new republic.
Adaka Boro and his fellow Fulani stooges like Diette Spieff never really cared for the interest of the average Ijaw.
Today, fools like the fat idiot Dokubo is engrossed with security pipe security contracts for oil his people actually owes. No, he's happy of 87% of all the oil wells are owned by northerners, as long as he can find crumbs to feed his unholy appetite.
Ijaw nationalism is farce put up by enemies of Ijaw people themselves, aka Fulani oligarchs, Vengeful Yorubas, etc

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by hegelian: 11:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Ohu stop claiming Izon

Stop impersonating .

the same way no one read your stupid crap beyound the first 5 letters..dindinrin that doesnt know that nigerians support for isreal and palenstine is along religous lines with muslims supporting palestine and christains supporting isreal irrespective of which tribe they belong..all you have in that your maggot filled brain is ibo this, ibo that....werey alaso

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by nedu666: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
AntiZikist:

Igbo shit eater pretending to be from niger delta but has been in serious pains since lsreal started to give hamas gbas gbos. You have been crying, wailing, gnashing of teeth because of lsreal. You and your fellow terrorist never jam.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by DMerciful(m): 11:53pm On Oct 22, 2023
Biafra must be restored to the Borders of 1967 or nothing
AntiZikist:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by BOYS2MEN: 6:40am On Oct 23, 2023
He will still not understand it....he's a slowpoke unity beggar😎
AntiZikist:

Read my post again and this time slowly .
Re: Nigeria Can Not Afford Jihadists And Zionists Cohabiting , One Must Be Expelled. by orisa37: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2023
DESTROY BOKOHARAM IN NIGERIA AND HAMAS IN GAZA.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Still A Religious Fanatic Please Know This And Know Peace ✌ / Unknown Gunmen Murder Imo Monarch / A Delegation From United Nigeria Airline Hosted In Sokoto (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.