Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor (603 Views)

Appeal Court suspends judgement Sacking Otti, Abia/Kano LP Candidates / Profile Of Alex Otti, Abia Governor-Elect / Peter Obi Campaigns For Alex Otti, Abia State LP Gubernatorial Candidate (2) (3) (4)

I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by KEVIND: 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
"The speaker reminded me that I have not taken salary for four months, and I will not take for the next four years. I have only one wife and three children and we can take care of ourselves."

- Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Cruise777: 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2023
Which State Governor takes salary of 750k to 950k

Aregbesola didn't take it for 8 years

Seyi Makinde donates it directly to Teachers Pension

El Rufai hardly tourches his

Okorocha didn't collect it..

Buhari and Osinbajo slashed theirs

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by press9jatv: 7:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
Na lies be this joor. No one should believe him ooo. Aregbesola said the same thing in Osun State, Na huge debt he incurred for Osun State. In the next 15 years, Osun State will still be paying debt incurred by Aregbesola’s government
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Merx(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2023
Nice... then what?
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by NwaNimo1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2023
What off kickbacks aka 'Gandollars'?

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by ecolime(m): 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
NwaNimo1:
What off kickbacks aka 'Gandollars'?
Hahahaha

Salary no plenty, na the allowances be the koko.

As for kickbacks... Make I no talk anything cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 22, 2023
He is trying to lead by example

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by kettykings: 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2023
Odogwu, this is what we would have experienced in the presidency but for Satan and his cohorts

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Urheadmaster(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2023
Dr. Alex Otti don turn to father Christmas.

If I be him I go take tongue
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by complexstuffs(m): 7:37pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:

Even Ibrahim Babangida slashed his salary to N10,000 per month while he was military head of state.
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Guyman01: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
He wants to build a name like Dee Sam Mbakwe the former Governor of Imo State and Peter Obi in Anambra and he's starting on good footing. Money is not everything in life, he has enough personal money to last him a lifetime, so why not work for the people.
Aba that used to be the dirtiest city in Nigeria is now wearing a new look.
Investors are trooping to Abia state, very soon train services will restart from Aba to Port Harcourt and he has promised to assist NRC to see it through.
For the first time we are seeing Abia state indigenes been proud of their state.
Backlogs of Pensions and Gratuity unpaid by TA Orji and Okezie Ikpeazu for several years are about to be paid.
I don't think money will give Otti the kind of satisfaction he sees on the faces of Abia people anywhere he goes wink
nlfpmod

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Bobloco: 7:38pm On Oct 22, 2023
But take an undisclose amount of security vote
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by complexstuffs(m): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Sunnie1:
He is trying to lead by example

The salary is nothing

He can only receive DUMB IPOB cannibals and other nzougbu nzougbu headless mob
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by complexstuffs(m): 7:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
kettykings:
Odogwu, this is what we would have experienced in the presidency but for Satan and his cohorts

Thank God we kicked the Pandora criminal called Obi to the gutters in the last presidential elections.

Imagine such a criminal like Obi who was involved in waves after waves of scandals of stealing money. Obi was a national disgrace to the extent of stealing over N250 million in suit cases every month of Anambra money

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Obiedun(m): 7:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Mitchew! Do not even eat
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Jenniestar: 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
You're doing well sir

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by yarimo(m): 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2023
Abians shine your eyes very well, ALEX OTTI defrauded diamond bank as MD,he is now out to defraud ABIA STATE

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by bhella10: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2023
Cruise777:

ki l'enikan se t'enikan o se ri...🎵🎶
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Varunpulyani: 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2023
Yarimo is angry
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by Varunpulyani: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2023
yarimo:
Abians shine your eyes very well, ALEX OTTI defrauded diamond bank as MD,he is now out to defraud ABIA STATE

The salaries your governor is taking how many reach you?

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by NzogbuNzogbu: 9:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
Just take the allowances and contract kickback
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by manutdrichie(m): 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
complexstuffs:

The salary is nothing

He can only receive DUMB IPOB cannibals and other nzougbu nzougbu headless mob

@bolded

See who is calling somebody "DUMB"
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by onumadu: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2023
If you watch the video where he made this statement, you will realize that God has finally saved Abia state.
People speak more with body languages than with words.
Alex Otti's body language is messianic and resolved. He spoke volumes with this body language.
The man is a dream come true.
Even if the only thing he achieves in Abia is CHANGE OF MINDSET and CULTURE OF GOVERNANCE, he would achieve something that not only takes Abia to a totally different level, but also set a stellar example for other Eastern governors to copy.
In short, even as things stand today, after Otti, Abia state would never be the same again.
Otti has changed Abia, for good.

Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by complexstuffs(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2023
manutdrichie:

@bolded

See who is calling somebody "DUMB"

A typographical error is what IPOB cannibals are masturbating to now.

How low can they sink to
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by christejames(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2023
And he meant it... cool

He is a billionaire though.
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by victorclean(f): 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2023
Big their foot you shall know the good ones. Sanwo and abiduj dapo is eeeeeeerhhh.
Re: I Will Not Take Salary For Next 4 Yrs - Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State Governor by CONCollins: 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Dr. Alex Chioma Otti is God's sent. Abia has been longing for good leadership and Dr. Alex is doing just that. Let the truth be told, Aba and Umuahia are now cleaner. Roads are being reconstructed with street lights, salaries, and pensions are being paid promptly to deserving workers and pensioners, people's friendly policies are being formulated, and there is the ease of doing business just to mention a few of his achievements in this short period he has been in office. Just like the Distinguished former senate president, and the current acting BoT Chairman of PDP rightly said. " Governor Alex Chioma Otti has already earned himself a second tenor" by his achievements so far. I am not a politician, I just said the truth.

Nwade Onyedikachi Collins.

My Boss Denied Me My Right To Cast My Vote / It Is Grave Injustice To Cancel The Mandate Of Someone Who Scored Highest Votes / Inside Benue’s Unending Militia War