Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home (2125 Views)

My Daughter Of 4+ Years Would Not Allow Me And Wife Have Sex At Night / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. / My Wife Snores While Sleeping; I Hardly Sleep At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Fhaze(m): 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2023
Lol

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Chummynoni(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is a common occurrence .70% of married men do this when their wives travel?
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:11pm On Oct 23, 2023
Mhizzard:

that is the question the man will ask you.

It's a pity
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by lovediehatelive(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nice2023:

Men in heat don't act responsibly...just show me one since u were born?

Since he's in heat and can't act responsibly, he should go to the market square and have sex na

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by galantjoe(m): 2:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Mind your business
This is his private life

Leave the man and his wife alone
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 24, 2023
The easiest way to live long on this earth is to mind your business.

Tell his wife and she will side him and you become the home breaker.

So far it does not affect me directly and you are not under my sphere of control. He no kwansan me.

I am not the Matrimonial bed judge or referee, come to think of it, taking a side chick to the hotel or bringing them home is the same adultery and one is not worse than the other.

I nor dey even seperate fight. I might only complain because of the noise.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by jamesversion: 6:21am On Oct 24, 2023
Neighbours like this is one reason you need to build your own house.

1 Like

Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by Kemadealadire(f): 6:57am On Oct 24, 2023
Men.
Re: Neighbor Sneaking In Ladies At Night Into Matrimonal Home by netpro(m): 8:47am On Oct 24, 2023
lovediehatelive:

NO na. It's very disgusting!!! His matrimonal bed o?

Bed, Bed, Bed...

You have no problem with the man committing adultery. Only the bed dey pain you.

Na you dash them the BED?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For How Long Will You Continue To Tolerate A Jobless And( Lazy) Man? / Best Way To Give Alms To Huge Families / Save My Life Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.