Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Why Leaders In Nigeria Don't Have A Goal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Leaders In Nigeria Don't Have A Goal (105 Views)

Osinbajo: Why Leaders Must Remain Calm In Crisis / Why Leaders Must Remain Calm In Crisis – Osinbajo / Why Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Leaders In Nigeria Don't Have A Goal by Allthelight(m): 11:35am On Oct 23, 2023
Now i guesss for 8yrs the APC government (buhari and president tinubu) are hoping to crash the price of PMS and the dollar.

Why is the government closing borders ?
Shutting down markets ?
Increasing insecurity ?

Both are taking about diversification of the economy but it is not possible even in the near future except these are fully developed.

Both are talking about bringing back manufacturing job i believe former president buhari did this, hoping it will decrease the price of food except that in reality it can't infact it will increase it further because no one can produce food in an unsecured environment... I will make more profit buying from neighbours than farming in an unsecured environment because i still have to pay for security, faster means of transportation and others.

Both are talking about our refineries even if we repair them the battle will be not be over because we have to employ experts (an expert can never come to an unsecured environment)

The manufacturing sector is worst hit by the dollar because of this.

(1) (Reply)

The Ojukwu Of Today: For The Growth And Development Of The Igbo Economy / De-emphasise Talks About Healthcare Sector Challenges – Tinubu Tells Pate / FG: No Unverified Worker Will Receive A Salary From Friday- IPPIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.