Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,130 members, 7,818,388 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro (39235 Views)

Justice Okoro Affirms Tinubu's Victory in 2023 Presidential Election / Supreme Court To Rule On Kano Election January 20. Replaces Ailing Justice Okoro / DSS Clears Supreme Court Justice Okoro Of Misconduct(the Nation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by famology(m): 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2023
Racoon:
The matter is clear as crystal but the compromised Supreme Court as usual are looking for their technicalities or corrupt ways to exonerate end exculpate Tinubu from forgery and perjury involving this CSU diploma certificate scandal despite the registrar of the institution categorically denying them issuing it to him.

If the supreme court is seemly confused which any well discerning mind know is not true, let the ask the registrar or CSU to issue another clarification about their disposition in the Chicago court again. Mean-while, the office copy they have was never collected by Tinubu. Stop giving a false uncorrected narrative.

This one is crying already...lol 🤣

4 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by fergie001: 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2023
garfield1:
Agim would write and read the judgment.i believe tinubu has a list of 11 judges going to apex with tsammani topping...
Agim or Jauro, but this Agim's forte.
Of course..... NE & SW will have more than others. 4 apiece. When Buhari was there, they also had 4 each.

From that panel.... It's obvious Adah & Tsammani are going up.
Maiwada & Ikyegh.

For the SE.... Ogbuinya is one of them, others are likely females because the leading persons from the SE. Uwa must be there, Abia haven't had anyone since the late Ogbuagu left there. He is the only Abian to have been at the SC.

For SS..... Adumein from Bayelsa is likely first and only choice.
I heard anyanwu has been replaced as pdp secretary
Yes with Ude-Okoye from Enugu.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Kukutente23: 1:54pm On Oct 23, 2023
garfield1:

One can be clownish and also intelligent.apc is a very intelligent party that is why they are in power
No. If they are intelligent, the country will be in much better state than it is. Hear the words of your president when he was talking about power. He never mentioned intelligence. He mentioned crude tactics such as snatching, grabbing and running.

3 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by omolola12345(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria my country. Two conflicting letters. Hmmm. There is thick darkness in Nigeria. The national assembly and house of representatives should do something about our electioneering process in Nigeria. Come up with what the Nigerians asked them to pass into law. I think that will save us from the headache of all this grammars and dramas from the judges in Nigeria.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Dchampion65: 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2023
Shikini:
The judiciary is no longer the last hope of the common man

When the judgement is against APC that statement will suddenly be on mute mode.

Nigeria we hail thee
Our own dear native land

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nonny95:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-there-are-conflicting-letters-from-chicago-state-university-on-tinubus-certificate-supreme-court/

Just imagine a Judge that is supposed to deliver judgement is already confused and asking us which do we rely on?...no be juju be this?....grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Judiciary na cruise abeg grin grin grin

Nonesense and Okoro.

5 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Jonjam269: 2:01pm On Oct 23, 2023
Exercise in futulity, another wailing and gnashing of teeth loading.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by jrusky(m): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Wait ooo is it only igbo my own people voted in this last election and dem wan die ontop of it?

Everybody who wan kpeme ontop of 2023 election are 99.9% from SE.

Nawah oo life pepper my people for head wallahi....

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by tit(f): 2:09pm On Oct 23, 2023
Christistruth00:

Have you found Buhari's WAEC Certificate yet?
Keep on Searching

See how jibril left the country
I am very happy he ruled ooo.
If I have the chance I will allow him third term.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by forgiveness: 2:12pm On Oct 23, 2023
eeetuk:
“But in this case, there are two conflicting letters from the CSU – one authenticating the president’s certificate and another discrediting it. Which do we rely on?,” he asked."

Chicago State University registrar, Carl Westberg stated under the penalty of perjury that (1) Bola Tinubu graduated from the school, (2) Bola Tinubu never picked up his certificate since he graduated from the school and (3) that any certificate found with Bola Tinubu was forged because the school does not issue certified certificate. So, to answer justice John Inyang Okoro questions, i would send a letter to Chicago State University, along with a certificate that Bola Tinubu submitted to INEC to make the declaration themselves as whether Bola certificate submitted to INEC comes from the Chicago State University.

Anything short of Chicago State University declaring that the certificate submitted by Bola Tinubu to INEC is from the institution will be unfair to both Bola Tinubu and Atiku Abubakar.

So, I plead with Nigeria Supreme Court to send to Chicago State University a Certificate submitted to INEC by Bola Tinubu to determine its authenticity. That is the best way to solve this problem.

Who told you Tinubu didn't collect his certificate? angry

He collected and lost the first certificate but didn't collect the 2nd certificate in 1998. However, he collected the last one. Please, read and understand.

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by garfield1: 2:15pm On Oct 23, 2023
Kukutente23:

No. If they are intelligent, the country will be in much better state than it is. Hear the words of your president when he was talking about power. He never mentioned intelligence. He mentioned crude tactics such as snatching, grabbing and running.

Nigerian electoral system is characterized by violence and crude tactics.the stronger man with intelligence wins.it didn't start under tinubu.if you dull,someone else will overrun things.even obj said Nigeria elections is a do or die

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Jackiedemie(m): 2:18pm On Oct 23, 2023
Pigstormentor:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I think you need to have a rethink about you quotes:
The CSU registrar said, "No, not in 1979"

Meaning that the INEC diploma format wasn't not issue to him in 1979!!!

So rest;;

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by garfield1: 2:19pm On Oct 23, 2023
fergie001:
Agim or Jauro, but this Agim's forte.
Of course..... NE & SW will have more than others. 4 apiece. When Buhari was there, they also had 4 each.

From that panel.... It's obvious Adah & Tsammani are going up.
Maiwada & Ikyegh.

For the SE.... Ogbuinya is one of them, others are likely females because the leading persons from the SE. Uwa must be there, Abia haven't had anyone since the late Ogbuagu left there. He is the only Abian to have been at the SC.

For SS..... Adumein from Bayelsa is likely first and only choice.
Yes with Ude-Okoye from Enugu.

For bayelsa,justice Ugo can also go up or Fred oho from delta.i don't think adah will go up, religious consideration will also factor.

The tribunal affirmed lamido in sokoto east after 180 days.nothing from wamakko and tambuwal angle
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by chukseric504869: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
Racoon:

Chicago State University Refuses to Authenticate Certificate Tinubu Submitted to INEC
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/09/14/chicago-state-university-refuses-to-authenticate-certificate-tinubu-submitted-to-inec%3famp=1

Tinubu’s certificate controversy deepens as CSU fails to confirm authenticity
https://www.google.com/amp/s/guardian.ng/news/tinubus-certificate-controversy-deepens-as-csu-fails-to-confirm-authenticity/amp

Chicago varsity confirms Tinubu’s graduation, identity, inconsistent on certificate submitted to INEC
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/630920-chicago-varsity-confirms-tinubus-graduation-identity-inconsistent-on-certificate-submitted-to-inec.html
so many of you are ignorant of the law,you don't know what it means when The lead Justice said that for a criminal matter to stand,you must prove it beyond reasonable doubt,if you prove 99% and there is a doubt in one %, justice will not be passed in your favor.you must prove the Actus reaus and the mensrea,that is action and the intention of the crime,this two factors must be proved beyond reasonable doubt,when you prove one and didn't prove the other,is good as not proving anything

3 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Kukutente23: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2023
garfield1:

Nigerian electoral system is characterized by violence and crude tactics.the stronger man with intelligence wins.it didn't start under tinubu.if you dull,someone else will overrun things.even obj said Nigeria elections is a do or die
Obj said elections was do or die in the sense of the elections holding not winning.
There is no intelligence involved in violence and crude tactics. Your claim is like saying guerilla tactics in warfare requires a higher level of intelligence than conventional modern warfare.
Being strong is not being intelligent. In fact, those with a high intelligence level are usually weak and geeky like Bill Gates, Zuckerberg and Musk.
I'm sure you'll agree dudes like that can't fit into the snatch it and grab it system we run here. They'll be dead in minutes
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by garfield1: 2:23pm On Oct 23, 2023
tit:

This is not a criminal case. The supreme court here cannot impose criminal penalties like jail terms on offenders.
The beyond reasonable doubt standard does not hold.
The standard is what would a "reasonable man think"
Or "preponderance of evidence"

Forgery is a criminal case and must be proven beyond doubt.it is non criminal cases that are proven on probabilities or preponderances ...
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by ejimatic: 2:24pm On Oct 23, 2023

3 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by famology(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
tit:

Forgery is a criminal case.
But election petition is a civil case. So civil standards rule.

The supreme court has accepted evidence at terminal stages in both criminal and civil (eg land) cases.

Obvious

I don't care how the court rules. I only care about prosperity. I am sitting pretty in Aso Rock now.

Posterity not prosperity....... it's easy to know them. Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....they argue with so much emotions but no substance.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Trizzyy(m): 2:27pm On Oct 23, 2023
Supreme nonsense!
The last hope of the elites politicians
in Nigeria.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by BreconHills(m): 2:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nonny95:

You're okay like this?

One is a letter and the other a deposition under oath.

To you, which is stronger in law?

In Nigeria? Neither. The deposition was not by the authority of a Nigerian Court nor was it ordered by a Nigerian Court. Both are documentary evidence. The deposition indeed refers to the letter giving it additional weight.

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by famology(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

It has not even started. These Obidients and Mikano boys would deliberately raise their hopes up high even when they know the end result is to crash land.

They're being deceived by their masters who's just using them to stay relevant. I pity them honestly. Lol 🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Testimony1988(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by phemray(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2023
Racoon:
Only a crooked criminal speaks or behaves this way. Tinubu is a confirmed crooked rough gbajue criminal. So a court disposition under oath is what our supreme court judges are now calling a "letter"? Chai! Nigeria is under criminal cartel.

What is it called under the law?

It's just like CSU registrar saying that the document Tinubu submitted ( photocopy ) is not from them cos they gave him original copy tru courrier service and he never mentioned the procedure for printing a replacement being applied for by students

Really more investigation is required so that at the end Tinubu can sue the school if they denied what they issue.

Imagine I apply for replacement certificate online and courrier service drop same in my provided address and now on deposition one registrar said it is not from them? Then explanation is required

Abi na fake website?

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by eteba(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
Hello people! Tinubu is Nigeria's president, for at least the next 4yrs.

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by famology(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2023
I just dey pity Obi and Atiku supporters.. lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they continue to suffer emotional damage while their masters use them to stay relevant. Lol 🤣🤣

They're already crying even before judgement. Most of them are plain ignorant and emotional. They know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by tesppidd: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
KingOfAmebo:

Just imagine a Judge that is supposed to deliver judgement is already confused and asking us which do we rely on?...no be juju be this?....grin grin grin grin

Nigeria Judiciary na cruise abeg grin grin grin

Nonesense and Okoro.
grin grin

Very ridiculous indeed!

Imagine a Supreme Court Justice asking his audience, "which do we rely on?"

It shows nothing other than a premeditated decision.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by fergie001: 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
garfield1:
For Bayelsa, justice Ugo can also go up or Fred oho from delta.

Adumein is cool-headed and experienced, he has been there since 2010, I think he is Presiding Ibadan now.

All these things is if Wike isn't interested, if he is ... Oho doesn't stand a chance, neither will Ugo.

I don't think adah will go up, religious consideration will also factor.
They are only 2 there from Kogi. NC will need 3, and Ikyegh should be first choice. I mentioned Maiwada because Opeyemi Bamidele's late submission hindered his name from been submitted together with others in 2020.

The tribunal affirmed lamido in sokoto east after 180 days.nothing from wamakko and tambuwal angle
Appeal Court affirmed Lamido on Saturday. For those other two we assume their opponents have been settled.
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Felimax(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Racoon:
Only a crooked criminal speaks or behaves this way. Tinubu is a confirmed crooked rough gbajue criminal. So a court disposition under oath is what our supreme court judges are now calling a "letter"? Chai! Nigeria is under criminal cartel.

Oooook! So na now you know?
One chance!
Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by bekpo(m): 2:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
U can't aprobate and reprobate at d same time, the law won't allow u. That's d simple truth Okoro is telling us. U must be consistent in ur evidence. U can't say one thing and another at d same time. If u present two conflicting evidence in respect of a certain fact, which one do u want d Court to rely on? This is exactly what we do in court almost every other day in criminal matters. But sentiment won't allow some lawyers say d truth.

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Baatunde(m): 2:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
They have started again o, our desktop judicial experts putting words in people's mouth and making their deductions to suit their expectation. One wonders where that got them at the Appeal Court. Just leave the Judges alone to do their duties Shebi ALL EYES dey on these ones too abi the eyes don comot ni?

Waiting for the prayer warriors to come and do their "wonders" again by lashing the images of these judges with earnest prayers so they can do the needful grin

1 Like

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Christistruth03: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Iamgrey5:
He is saying there's reasonable grounds to dismiss ATIKU'S case.

Atiku should as his fine be ordered to Build a Concrete Road from his Hometown , through the State Capital to Abuja

2 Likes

Re: There Are Conflicting Letters From CSU On Tinubu’s Certificate - Justice Okoro by Okenwaken20: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nigeria is gone ,God please help us people are really suffering because of this demonic government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is A Federal Minister Superior To A State Governor Constitutionally? / Michael Ade-Ojo: Fashola Commissions 6-km Road Constructed By Billionaire / Osinbajo Warn Supporters Not To Insult Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.