Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools (43038 Views)

Russia Sends Troops Into Kazakhstan As Protests Turn Violent / President Biden Ends Trump’s Travel Ban On Nigeria, Muslim Countries / President Of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev Resigns After 3 Decades In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by rolams(m): 3:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
This is infringement of people's right. It is impolite to ban wearing of hijab. The proper thing should be not to compulsory students to wear it.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Emperormartin(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Amigoss:
Kazakhstan about to be called islamophobes

Northern Nigerians about to protest on hearing this news

Muric about to summon the Kazakhstan ambassador to Nigeria

All this I have seen grin
Those Yoruba Muslims in Lagos gonna hold rally in support of women and girls banned from wearing hijab in faraway Kazakhstan...

While they haven't solved their problem

Hypocritical human beings

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by rolams(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
Bimpe29:
Ogede! End time development. They celebrate immorality, frustrate and discourage morality.

God bless you!
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Emperormartin(m): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2023
rolams:
This is infringement of people's right. It is impolite to ban wearing of hijab. The proper thing should be not to compulsory students to wear it.
Go and hold rally in Lagos protesting about it

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by VladRoosh: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Nah so !

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Major1984(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Goodvibes007:
Good move by Kazakhstan. People should be able to decide whether they want hijab or not. .

I just discovered thatThe country is an Islamic one though. Infact, the Muslim population jumped from an earlier start of 69% to 72%. Upward movement.
you are good in telling lies,
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Chochovini: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue
. I am sure this is the kind of outlet that a certain Chicago sniffer forged his Cert. from.
Now I didn‘t call anybody‘s name o, ehen. Nothing concern me with somebody wey dey for Aso Rock o.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by rolams(m): 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Vintage100:
Is there anything wrong with wearing of hijab?? Like seriously can someone educate me on this ??

I tire ooo!
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Houseontherock1: 3:38pm On Oct 23, 2023
Wear hijab outside schools; keep the school environment free of any religious affiliation...is that too much to ask? I'm sure the ban will not stand- these stubborn intolerant lot will kill everyone they can lay their hands on till their will is done
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by okeke6969: 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
I think the Muslim in Nigeria should mount a peaceful protest as to show solidarity.
This is unacceptable cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by JoeEeL(m): 3:40pm On Oct 23, 2023
But if it is ilorin, d next thing is to carry stones and begin stoning innocent passers-by.

Then gumi, the terrorist in chief would start spitting venom from northern kaduna.

Gaza's fate awaits all islamic terrorists.

Ase.

4 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Natbrowny: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Acekidc4:
I think Nigeria should follow suit🤔🤔 Nigeria is a Secular Country not an Islamic Country.

For mind. Nigerian resemble country wey normal
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by PHAYOL81: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Outright ban is wrong. The law must rather protect all interest, not favourable to one at the expense of the others
THIS NEW LAW ENDED UP DOING THE SAME THING IT'S MEANT TO CORRECT. THIS TIME IT FAVOUR THE PARTY IT'S ALWAYS BEEN NEGLECTED AGAINST THE ONE IT HAD ALWAYS CONSIDERED.

PROPERCONSIDERATION SHOULD HAVE BEEN MAKING THE HIJAB OPTIONAL SO THAT ALL INTEREST WORLD BE PROTECTED. BUT THEN WHAT DO I KNOW?
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by bablon20(m): 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2023
Islamic nations are getting wiser by the day.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Advancedman(m): 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Let Dem drop out.
Beret is deal replacement.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by themanderon: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Radiant01:
My question for christians that oppose Muslims hijab is,why is Mary mother of Jesus dressed in that way during her lifetime.

Who saw her during her lifetime?

3 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by pat077: 3:42pm On Oct 23, 2023
Good move. Practice ur religion at home
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by vickydevoka(m): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
keytosuccess:
Cybersecurity Analyst Professional Certificate @4k only instead of $49 interested writer me on wats app numba @signature

Note: i will do the subscription first before you pay me for trust issue
What's this

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Shikini: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Way to go
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2023
Long sigh! tongue
They were never interested in even going to the school, as almost all (97%) of highschools are public/ government schools.
You'll hear names like, ' No. 17 school. No. 19 school.
Number this, and number that.
I've been to Kazakhstan at some point in the past , during a visit. My ex girlfriend is a Kazakh lady. She has given me gist and stories of how majority of them (girls included) hardly enter classrooms, and are known to skip school, because secondary school education is almost free (it is very cheap and subsidized by the government).
So, this to me, is just an opportunity for them to avoid going to school, feigning hardline antisemitic reasons as reasons for quitting.

Atyrau will definitely lead the numbes of dropouts nau. Those ones are very unruly and " streets " in their own way.
Astana and Nurusultan (formerly known as Almaty) will have more exposed Kazakhs who won't really see the big deal in the hijab ban. It's just like comparing Ilaro in Ogun State and Abuja or Lagos populace having different mentalities about a certain subject.
If you know what I mean.

Thank God that Nurusultan, the immediate past president is no longer in power. He may have hindered this new development. It's aimed at curbing extremism and for security concerns.

4 Likes

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Thonee(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2023
Saudis will bend their harsh Islamic laws before northern Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by okorogodwin4(m): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2023
My girlfriend is a Muslim though iam a Christian she wear hijab to my house I love her but she loves me too she always remove the hijab in my room she gave me sex to my satisfaction so for me I don't have any problem with hijab

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Chochovini: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
bunnae:
The ladies should be left to have their hijab if that is what they want. Freedom and secularity also means letting people make their own decisions. The nation is even a Muslim one.

If you want hijab wear, if you nor want nor wear. Just don't do evil.
. It‘s no longer allow in an academic environment. Gerr it. If you don‘t gerrit, foget about rit.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by hammerFC: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
IF NIGERIA BAN HIJAB IN THE NORTH AND ACROSS TEH NATION, WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

YORUBA SHOULD LEAD THE WAY AND BAN HIJAB IN SW.

THE SE WILL BAN IT AND THE SS WIL LFOLLOW.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Angelfrost(m): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
One day I will understand the essence of that hair abi head covering.

Y'all just like oppressing and stressing women in the name of man-made doctrines. Smh.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by 1Sharon(f): 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2023
Radiant01:
My question for christians that oppose Muslims hijab is,why is Mary mother of Jesus dressed in that way during her lifetime.

Do you think Mary was dressed like that all the time? Unlike the Islamic veil that is compulsory.
Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by gidjah(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
No madam, do you live up north ?have you been able to school there for some time and see what hijab or scarf could do during insecurity?? You do t wanna witness such ma,those without hijab be ame major target by terrorist and kidnappers knowing they do not belong to Thier sect !This practice is not bad
but it brings sedugation or rather created differences with respect .to culture and religion and can be a bad bait for soft spot targets during serious insecurity like what we e been witnessing in this nation.Amother point is this ; some or even most if this student themselves frown at the wearing of hijab to schools but parents or teachers at home have succeded to bend the minds of this young individuals or force them to put them on so you really do not have the mind of your own when it comes to this. HIJAB wearing is good , I love it it brings out beauty and shows outward finess it also help curb this horrible evil dirty fashion our loose girls try to display in d public. Come to s jool with a cleanind to learn out of a secular system but go home putting on your religious regalia.
bunnae:
The ladies should be left to have their hijab if that is what they want. Freedom and secularity also means letting people make their own decisions. The nation is even a Muslim one.

If you want hijab wear, if you nor want nor wear. Just don't do evil.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by hammerFC: 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
1Sharon:

Do you think Mary was dressed like that all the time? Unlike the Islamic veil that is compulsory.

THE HIJAB IS A FETISH ITEM.

I DELIBRATELY CHASED ONE MUSLIM GIRL AND BANG HER WEARING HIJAB.

1 Like

Re: Kazakhstan Announces Ban On Hijabs In Schools by Radiant01(m): 3:48pm On Oct 23, 2023
themanderon:

Who saw her during her lifetime?

Sheybi una christians dey post her pictures?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Equatorial-Guinea’s President Nguema Appoints His Son As Vice President / Washington Under Lockdown Ahead Of Trump's Presidential Inauguration (Photos) / Photos From The Scene Of Attack Outside UK Parliament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.